Welcome to Gaia! ::

You familiar with the name... Joestar?

Ofcourse! 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
Me no knows. 0.40625 40.6% [ 13 ]
How about I just take your long hard poll :P 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2984 2985 2986 > >> >>> »|

kooliO!!! well have fun!!.....idk how to make mine look nice......so i just made it like this.. cry
bump.... stare
Of COURSE I will subscribe and support one of the staff in their quest! Good luck John! mrgreen
Good luck on your quest!
All Newb Charity
Of COURSE I will subscribe and support one of the staff in their quest! Good luck John! mrgreen

yay!! thanx!! mrgreen and good luck with your newb charity...even thoe its coming out to be pretty great already.
serenemercury
Good luck on your quest!

thanx!! i really appreciate it!! hope your having a great day. mrgreen
Best of luck on this John! heart
Arianne Mist Child
Best of luck on this John! heart

thanx! and welcome to my thread woo hoo!!!!! lol
No fair! You have supporters..... I wanna have surporters on my quest in.... well i donnu what my quest is yet but as soon as i know i will also have supporters! twisted But anyways good luck on your quest smile
He gets support because he has shown himself a loyal friend! heart
WennMousy
No fair! You have supporters..... I wanna have surporters on my quest in.... well i donnu what my quest is yet but as soon as i know i will also have supporters! twisted But anyways good luck on your quest smile

thanx!! lol i guess im almost like a supporter......in school anyway!! dont be apsent anymore dammit!! the cafeteria wus so freakin gay!!!

and thanx for supporting me everyone! biggrin
I am now here. domokun

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Okay, hi. I am here, though I forgot to come for an hour or so.
And you may have layering problems, the CN scarf is famous for those.
hay everyone! thanx for joining in!!! im really glad you could all make it! mrgreen hmm that dam scarf...just when i have enough gold...the price raises.... cry and when i get to that amount it raises again!! crying
i wanna get the sephiroth edit..and the riku before i buy these items, cause what if i buy and dont have enough gold for your edits?
youre editing for people? do the hard stuff first

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces