Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Freya Pendragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what a creative "bump"
i like. blaugh

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Jasmine Clash
thanks for the bumps, guys. i'm hoping to get this thread fixed today. its my day off =D!!

really? cool.
hey hey! i have an idea for a contest i figured id try. wana hear it?

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash
thanks for the bumps, guys. i'm hoping to get this thread fixed today. its my day off =D!!

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

A-BELLYRUB-COMPETITION. OwO
for canines.
participates have to get a certain number of rubs in order to earn a prize.
for instance, 5000 rubs for 5k or 50,000 for a special gift.
however, for it to work they need to get the belly rubber to pm me how many rubs and so forth.
i have written out the details on paper.(i always plan stuff out on paper in pencil before putting it in ink, drive me nuts if i dont) this is just in a nutshell.
so....what ya think? would it be something you'd go for? sweatdrop
please be honest. lotsa stuff i think might work end up getting jerk responses. even after i ask someone's opinion on it. crying

Playful Guildswoman

DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

for canines.
however, for it to work they need to get the belly rubber to pm me how many rubs and so forth.
i have written out the details on paper.(i always plan stuff out on paper in pencil before putting it in ink, drive me nuts if i dont) this is just in a nutshell.
please be honest. lotsa stuff i think might work end up getting jerk responses. even after i ask someone's opinion on it. crying

Well, there's this problem that you have to 'take people's word for it.' Some people's word means something and some people's don't. I don't know how you'd deal with that. Nice for the puppies and kittens who get rubs.

See you have some bumpers today. Fifty pages til payout, that's dedication!

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
jellykans
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

for canines.

Well, there's this problem that you have to 'take people's word for it.' Some people's word means something and some people's don't. I don't know how you'd deal with that. Nice for the puppies and kittens who get rubs.

See you have some bumpers today. Fifty pages til payout, that's dedication!

i know. that was an issue i came across. however, like i said the details are written out on parchment.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

for canines.
might be interesting. can you give more details on how it works? i don't want anything too complicated

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash
DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

really? cool.
=D yeah lets hear it

for canines.
might be interesting. can you give more details on how it works? i don't want anything too complicated

here lemme pm you, i just pm-ed jell the details. should be more simple than it sounds

Playful Guildswoman

DandyLionWine

i know. that was an issue i came across. however, like i said the details are written out on parchment.

I want parchment.

Playful Guildswoman

DandyLionWine
Jasmine Clash

here lemme pm you, i just pm-ed jell the details. should be more simple than it sounds

Oooh! I go see!

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
jellykans
DandyLionWine

I want parchment.

lol. XD
actually its in a lil notebook i got in the dollar tree. sweatdrop
im pretty sure you can make parchment, though.

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
DandyLionWine
Freya Pendragon

what a creative "bump"
i like. blaugh

Thank you smile my first art work during summer lol i was kinda bored... mrgreen

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Freya Pendragon
DandyLionWine
Freya Pendragon

what a creative "bump"
i like. blaugh

Thank you smile my first art work during summer lol i was kinda bored... mrgreen

cool!

Playful Guildswoman

Hi, Jasmine, was updating my profile links and saw all the absent art, thought maybe you'd closed the thread without marking it closed.

I recently reorganized my photobucket and had to replace some links. Btw, tektek.org just changed their image host and so all questbars and some avis have to be re-saved (avis that go w/quest bars? idk).

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
jellykans
Hi, Jasmine, was updating my profile links and saw all the absent art, thought maybe you'd closed the thread without marking it closed.

I recently reorganized my photobucket and had to replace some links. Btw, tektek.org just changed their image host and so all questbars and some avis have to be re-saved (avis that go w/quest bars? idk).
no it's not closed i was doing the same thing (reorganizing my photobucket) and i just haven't got my links fixed yet been insanely busy stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff