Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll count.

+1 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Invisible Explorer

janvierelle

××Gimme awhile. I'll trade you my inks. OuO. Hope they aid you in your inky quest in some way. OuO.

Oh my, thank you soo much, I really appreciate it heart
Have a wonderful week! 4laugh

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
janvierelle
BatChic
*spreading hugs* heart yum_puddi yum_tea

××Oh dear. I'm really sorry for such late reply hun. OnO.
    I was away. And i've missed you! ♥ Also i received the gift sweetheart. Thank you so much. OwO. I hope you've been great during my absence ♥

Yes, thank you, janvierelle!
And I am wearing your daisy-gift with my current avi.
So sweet of you to think of me! *hugs* ♥ batty

yum_puddi yum_cupcake yum_tea

Darling

BatChic
janvierelle
BatChic

I was away. And i've missed you! ♥ Also i received the gift sweetheart. Thank you so much. OwO. I hope you've been great during my absence ♥

××Teehee. I love your current avi battie hun ♥ Classy!
    I hope you are enjoying role playing as much as you used to. OwO. I may not be as active in the later part of the month or year //pouts.
    I'm starting work next week! OAO. So I doubt I'll have that much time to spend on here. Needless to say, to talk to you. OnO.

Darling

××MEOW. OwO.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
janvierelle
BatChic
janvierelle
BatChic

××Teehee. I love your current avi battie hun ♥ Classy!
    I hope you are enjoying role playing as much as you used to. OwO. I may not be as active in the later part of the month or year //pouts.
    I'm starting work next week! OAO. So I doubt I'll have that much time to spend on here. Needless to say, to talk to you. OnO.

Hey, sweetie! I've got wonderful news!
siskataya randomly picked my post as one of the weekly winners of a "You're a Star! Prize Pack" in the 1st Annual GaiAcademy Awards thread - yay! I was given: Celebrity Sunglasses, Celebrity Date, and Gaia Film Rating System items, and 100,000 gold of the prize pack! cat_whee

Good luck with your new job. *hugs* This is wonderful for you, luv.
And I must say, when I was involved with my 3-month contract with an army dining hall, doing shift work there, (from October to December, 2012) I hardly spent any time on Gaia during this time period. I'm out looking for work again, so I've got more time to play on Gaia -- including roleplaying -- and post in a thread where I could win a "You're a Star! Prize Pack."

Take care! I'm happy for you! *hugs* ♥ batty

Darling

BatChic
Hey, sweetie! I've got wonderful news!
siskataya randomly picked my post as one of the weekly winners of a "You're a Star! Prize Pack" in the 1st Annual GaiAcademy Awards thread - yay! I was given: Celebrity Sunglasses, Celebrity Date, and Gaia Film Rating System items, and 100,000 gold of the prize pack! cat_whee

Good luck with your new job. *hugs* This is wonderful for you, luv.
And I must say, when I was involved with my 3-month contract with an army dining hall, doing shift work there, (from October to December, 2012) I hardly spent any time on Gaia during this time period. I'm out looking for work again, so I've got more time to play on Gaia -- including roleplaying -- and post in a thread where I could win a "You're a Star! Prize Pack."

Take care! I'm happy for you! *hugs* ♥ batty

××Sweet! Congrazzle hun! OwO! Teehee, can totally tell you're real satisfied with your prizes. O3O.

Thanks hun! I'm hoping it'll be a relax environment though. Haha. //cross fingers.
    Ah great we'll be seeing you more often online now! ♥ Rock their socks off in your role plays babe!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
heart yum_puddi yum_cupcake yum_tea

"Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes." ♥
Mary Martin

Darling

BatChic
heart yum_puddi yum_cupcake yum_tea

"Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes." ♥
Mary Martin

××True that ♥

Darling

××Meow. OwO.

Darling

××Meow. OwO.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
I worked yesterday at the Hot Roast Company Cafe and it was nice to make some money -- I've been getting ready laying out costume-sparkle-clothing for tonight -- going out with my friend who owns the cafe for a Mardi Gras Party at one of our favorite pubs.

I found my white feathered and beaded mask, my butterfly sequin-beaded capelet top (like a poncho-style) in black, gold, and navy-blue, it can 'float' over my black sequined sleeveless tunic-dress I got before Christmas, and I am planning on wearing my full-length off-white velor cape, with white satin lining which I sewed a couple of years ago -- I sewed a band of artificial pearls along both sides of the front of the cape -- gives the cape stability as well as a decorative edging, and I plan to wear my black stretch sparkle tights and white ankle boots. I also have a white and black feather boa, and short fluffy white gloves -- I couldn't find my black or white long evening gloves -- but considering I am just throwing this all together for tonight, I think I am not doing too badly. I was considering wearing a silver "tinsel' wig -- but I don't like how it works with the gold, navy blue and black for the dress -- if it was a gold tinsel wig, perhaps . . . but I have a cute black hat that I am borrowing from Jim, and when I wear the elaborate white mask, it doesn't matter much about my hair. (I've let my hair grow out, and I have baby-fine hair that looks best chin-length with bangs -- so I have been wearing my hair up in a bun or ponytail, or even pig tails) -- but I look great in hats.The contrast of the black and white ought to look stunning -- I haven't worn my long cape in a while -- I originally sewed it to go with my medieval-sleeved long, flowing simple white satin "goddess gown", which I have been wearing at Christmas lately, with a green, brown or black over-tunic, and a circlet of artificial flowers and ribbons crowning my head.

My goodness! Hope you could wade through all of that -- I guess you can see why I like dressing my avatar on Gaia -- it takes a lot less time, and much more comfortable than In Real Life. xD

Darling

BatChic
I worked yesterday at the Hot Roast Company Cafe and it was nice to make some money -- I've been getting ready laying out costume-sparkle-clothing for tonight -- going out with my friend who owns the cafe for a Mardi Gras Party at one of our favorite pubs.

I found my white feathered and beaded mask, my butterfly sequin-beaded capelet top (like a poncho-style) in black, gold, and navy-blue, it can 'float' over my black sequined sleeveless tunic-dress I got before Christmas, and I am planning on wearing my full-length off-white velor cape, with white satin lining which I sewed a couple of years ago -- I sewed a band of artificial pearls along both sides of the front of the cape -- gives the cape stability as well as a decorative edging, and I plan to wear my black stretch sparkle tights and white ankle boots. I also have a white and black feather boa, and short fluffy white gloves -- I couldn't find my black or white long evening gloves -- but considering I am just throwing this all together for tonight, I think I am not doing too badly. I was considering wearing a silver "tinsel' wig -- but I don't like how it works with the gold, navy blue and black for the dress -- if it was a gold tinsel wig, perhaps . . . but I have a cute black hat that I am borrowing from Jim, and when I wear the elaborate white mask, it doesn't matter much about my hair. (I've let my hair grow out, and I have baby-fine hair that looks best chin-length with bangs -- so I have been wearing my hair up in a bun or ponytail, or even pig tails) -- but I look great in hats.The contrast of the black and white ought to look stunning -- I haven't worn my long cape in a while -- I originally sewed it to go with my medieval-sleeved long, flowing simple white satin "goddess gown", which I have been wearing at Christmas lately, with a green, brown or black over-tunic, and a circlet of artificial flowers and ribbons crowning my head.

My goodness! Hope you could wade through all of that -- I guess you can see why I like dressing my avatar on Gaia -- it takes a lot less time, and much more comfortable than In Real Life. xD

××Ah, i could only imagine a dramatic goddess look after wading through the wall of text. But it does sound like a perfect fit for the party. ♥ Great choice of gown dear!
    Oh, and the flowers. I love flowers. (: Do you have a photo of the outfit? I'd love to see it. ♥

Hehe, it is definitely nice to earn money babe. (: I can't wait for mid march to come when I'll receive my first pay of my new job. Teehee! Till then I will just have to be thrifty. ♥

I love to dress up my avatar too! Though I'm just a plain jane in real life. Haha. It reflects the other sides of me when I do new outfits for my avatar!
    I would be able to try a lot other styles I dare not in real life. Teehee. Man, I wish I have all the courage to cut my hair short. O: I've been keeping my hair length long. It's now reaching my butt crack! D: Perhaps I could try a wig for a start. ♥

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
janvierelle
BatChic

××Ah, i could only imagine a dramatic goddess look after wading through the wall of text. But it does sound like a perfect fit for the party. ♥ Great choice of gown dear!
    Oh, and the flowers. I love flowers. (: Do you have a photo of the outfit? I'd love to see it. ♥

Hehe, it is definitely nice to earn money babe. (: I can't wait for mid march to come when I'll receive my first pay of my new job. Teehee! Till then I will just have to be thrifty. ♥

I love to dress up my avatar too! Though I'm just a plain jane in real life. Haha. It reflects the other sides of me when I do new outfits for my avatar!
    I would be able to try a lot other styles I dare not in real life. Teehee. Man, I wish I have all the courage to cut my hair short. O: I've been keeping my hair length long. It's now reaching my butt crack! D: Perhaps I could try a wig for a start. ♥

Although I was rather uncomfortable last night -- the mask and the hat did not agree with each other -- I kept pushing the hat back down -- but the gorgeous white plumed mask, with its beads (like a veil curtain) hanging under the bottom edge, under my nose piece/over my mouth "captured" some stray feathers from my boa, and made my nose tickle, and I did not wear my glasses so everything was fuzzy -- but even with all of this, I won the Costume Prize last night, and danced a bit to the live band (which was excellent) I just drank diet Coke, because I got soooo sick on red wine for Valentine's -- and that memory is still so fresh in my mind. I had fun. . . . but I need to be reminded from time to time how costumes might look fantastical, they never usually are comfortable. My friend, Georgina took some photographs, I'll see if I can get a copy from her and post it here. Oh, and btw, I got a giftcard from the pub, as a prize.

Having hair as long as yours is amazing! I could never grow my hair long -- my hair is baby-fine, and takes a long time to grow. You can wear your hair up, or braided, and this gives a change to your hair style -- you can also do the Sailor Moon thing -- which is absolutely awesome! I've gotten my hair permed -- to give it more body, and a bit of curl, and have had it professionally put in an "up-do" with braids, and flowers entwined -- but usually I like to wear my hair under a hat, I have amassed quite a hat collection, much like Timmy Tao on Gaia.

But I want to save some money and get my hair done again -- cut and colored -- I like my hair dyed red, these days. I grew up with soft honey-brown hair, but my sister has the red hair in my family. Red is good on me, too -- I've got the Celtic fair features (pale skin and freckles) so it goes well with my complexion

There! I did it again! Gave you buckets of text to read.I hope you didn't mind! ♥ *hugs* Batty

Hilarious Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hey! Ms. Batty: Hats are pure awesomeness! (But I think you already know this)

Hello, Miss janvierelle, I am glad to come and have a look around, here.
I'm Timmy! Wowie-Zowie!
How is your questing coming along? I'll check and see if I have some clean bathing trunks for you. The Doctor doesn't like it when I leave them around in my toxic barrel bedroom, wet and kinda -- smelling like wet old dog. I'll check if I have some other stuff that I haven't given to old Pete at the dumpster, yet. I like that guy. He finds sandwiches on the bus. yum_burger

Darling

BatChic
Although I was rather uncomfortable last night -- the mask and the hat did not agree with each other -- I kept pushing the hat back down -- but the gorgeous white plumed mask, with its beads (like a veil curtain) hanging under the bottom edge, under my nose piece/over my mouth "captured" some stray feathers from my boa, and made my nose tickle, and I did not wear my glasses so everything was fuzzy -- but even with all of this, I won the Costume Prize last night, and danced a bit to the live band (which was excellent) I just drank diet Coke, because I got soooo sick on red wine for Valentine's -- and that memory is still so fresh in my mind. I had fun. . . . but I need to be reminded from time to time how costumes might look fantastical, they never usually are comfortable. My friend, Georgina took some photographs, I'll see if I can get a copy from her and post it here. Oh, and btw, I got a giftcard from the pub, as a prize.

Having hair as long as yours is amazing! I could never grow my hair long -- my hair is baby-fine, and takes a long time to grow. You can wear your hair up, or braided, and this gives a change to your hair style -- you can also do the Sailor Moon thing -- which is absolutely awesome! I've gotten my hair permed -- to give it more body, and a bit of curl, and have had it professionally put in an "up-do" with braids, and flowers entwined -- but usually I like to wear my hair under a hat, I have amassed quite a hat collection, much like Timmy Tao on Gaia.

But I want to save some money and get my hair done again -- cut and colored -- I like my hair dyed red, these days. I grew up with soft honey-brown hair, but my sister has the red hair in my family. Red is good on me, too -- I've got the Celtic fair features (pale skin and freckles) so it goes well with my complexion

There! I did it again! Gave you buckets of text to read.I hope you didn't mind! ♥ *hugs* Batty

××I would never mind your long winded wall of text! Ever! ♥ And you know it hun. Haha. Hugs.

Yes! Those costumes are never comfortable. Even today, I could still recall my worst prom.
    I tried to be different so I bought this mega expensive semi - gown / skirt from some local crappy boutique.
    Was never comfortable the moment I put it on and till the night ends. I got ignored for looking crappy. ( I believe so D: )
    And worse of all, all of my girl friends who went to the prom with me ended up getting a partner. Everyone except me.
    Haha. Since then I solemnly sworn to never ever do crap stuffs like this anymore. So people now only sees me in tee and pants. Nothing more than that. D:

Actually I don't have pretty glossy hair like many other girls. Mine's just as baby-fine.
    I managed to keep it this long throughout the years anyway. Haha. I'd never be able to pull off with short hairdos.
    I'd probably look like the burger yum_burger Timmy mentioned in his post. O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff