User Image
                  xXx Jackel xXx's Newbie Charity
                  -AND-
                  Ever Lasting Junk Quest

»-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Jackel Is Currently - Being Gaia Addicted // Derping In Real Life // Gaia, Real Life, Who Cares! Im Gone
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ You can call my Jack =B I started this thread for two pretty obvious reasons. 1.) Being the fact that it is a huge pain in the a** to to go around, finding the newbies who have been on long enough to have their trading passes, to send the some good junk/gold to get the started off in a good direction! =3 2.) I spend TONS of time in the ChatterBox making "gimme yo junk" threads, so why not make an official GIMME YO JUNK quest thread.
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ In case you have yet to notice, I can be a little bit of a spaz. This is because I drink too much soda/caffeine and/or may be tipsy. Regardless, I am of level mind when online. If I was that gone, it would kill my eyeballs to look at the TV screen; oh yeah, I roll like that and I dont even game on PC. I do game on console though! More Xbox personally, but my hubby has love of PS so we have 3 and 4 with my 360 and ONE. =B Also have tons of Nintendo consoles, through the ages~ -feels slightly old- I am not the biggest anime nerd, but what I do like I nerd over hardcore. See profile for full description of my psycho weirdness. -Music, movies, tv and there-
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»
                  »-(¯`v´¯)-»

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Overall what I am doing here is offering a better start to people who join so they can have a more enjoyable experience with the inflation being the way it is. ~*To The Newbies Reading*~ Hang around, be chatty~ Recruit people here even! =3 ~*To The Older Gaians Popping In*~ It is more you who I am asking to donate your beloved junk! I either sell and make money to fund what goes to newbies OR if the items are good enough, they are passed onto the newer gaians who dont know what they are and would like to experience them like you once did; as brand new wonderful things youve never seen but wanna play with! =D

❥Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image
                  User Image
                  Laws And Morals Of My Land

°o.OMoralsO.o°

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ First and foremost, Kindess Is Key ✖ We all have our own opinions, yes. I will never stop someone from voicing their ideas! But do so kindly and calmly.

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Lurk Around ✖ I honestly dont mind lurkers! Though if the thread is a lil dead, feel free to bump it up!!! ^.^

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Please Do Not Abuse This Thread ✖ Meaning NO Spamming AND NO Page Stretching.

°o.OLawsO.o°

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Do Not Beg ✖ I will always do everything I can, for who I can! If the junk intake becomes slow, donations will not be as plentiful!! I'm sorry but that is just how things work!!

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Do Not Complain ✖ You get what you get, and that is that! I am sorry but it is called a Charity, this is me being kind of heart and taking the time to do this!!!

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Dont Act Like You Run This Place ✖ This is my charity/quest, not yours! Dont think your cute s**t cause you come up in here and post while I'm gone!!!

❤Intro ❥Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Now, I bet you all are sitting around wondering how I know who's new and who isn't and so on and so forth. Well there are some pretty easy/sneaky ways to figure it out. =B Though I am not going to tell you! Any how, here are some simple "instructions" on how to get me to donate to you~!

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Come in, stay, and chat. ✖ The easiest way to anyone's invo is through friendly actions/chatter right? I am willing to tell you all I can about any aspect of gaia! I have been on for many years and I basically know how to at least get started in mostly everything; if nothing else I can find something/someone willing to help!

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ I wont lie, you could bribe me with art. ✖ If you come to gaia from deviantArt or just in general for the art scene, you can offer to do some work for me and we will see where that leads. =P

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Help me out with this Charity ✖ Keep it active, advertise with our banner below, show some initiative!

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Most Important Way ✖ Tell me why you came to gaia, what you want out of gaia, and why you'd like my help. Be truthful.

User Image

❤Intro ❤Rules ❥How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Alright. For those of you who would be amazingly awesome gaians~ I am in need of your junk! Now when it comes to the subject of junk, everyone see's things differently! I want anything and everything you do not use or want. This includes the following and everything I dont mention: Wearable's, Trash, Bugs, Inks, Fish, Flowers, House, Car, Aquarium, Special Boxes (Blue, Pink, Pink Links), Trunks (Wooden and Golden), Caches, RIGS, RIG Trash Items, so on~

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ You can send me full trade after full trade if you want/have that much! I will take it happily!! Of send me a few things here and there. I dont mind how you donate <Every Little Bit Helps>

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Offer To Volunteer! At the end of this post I will add volunteers as they come; Volunteers are those who know how to do things on gaia~! Such as alchemists (needed, I dont do alchemy), fishers, artists, coders, so on~

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Take A Banner!
                  User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jackel-s-newbie-charity-and-everlasting-junk-quest/t.97254173/][img]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp315/Jester_Jack/Pretty Posts/Small Banner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Volunteers
                  `•.¸¸.••´´ None Yet ``•• .¸¸.•´

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❥How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

heart heart Those To Show Great Thanks To heart heart
                  ~* Will Update As Quickly And Accurately As I Can *~
                  Let Me Know If I Put A Username Twice Or More, I Dont Need Repeats!
                  ~ UnmaskedHearts 💜 💚 💜 💚 Donated Nearly 50Bil + Items! HOLY s**t, Mad Love
                  ~ Jemnu 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Einrick 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ coy nixie 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ TwinSizeFreckles 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Helreginn 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Sifen Yamishi 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Bouldelaire 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Yume Yokohama 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ The Emwo 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ PuzzBeef 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Bungee Gumming 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ vlad putin 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ cute_luna1 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ xXDevynnXx 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Kaqqa 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Cinderella` 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ SwiggitySwagNitemareStag 💜 💚 💜 💚 Major Love For This b***h, She Trades Me Randomly All The Time
                  ~ Thristletooth 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ CleoHeston 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Teagen Sirrus 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Prodigal trailblazer 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Ritoru mun-shin 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Unrelenting Sorrow 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Pantsuu Senpai 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Loving_Faiiry 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Kaiteresu 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Airowin 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ True Bish 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ eggou 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ HI5OKA 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Balbora 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Doom Lemons 💜 💚 💜 💚
                  ~ Just Bloo Things 💜 💚 💜 💚

~ stop pooping 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Razer 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ iEury- 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ misfit manda 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Maete Legit 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Blunnie 💜 💚 💜 💚 Major Love For This b***h, She Trades Me Randomly All The Time
~ Amarhena 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Freely-Tomorrow 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Amarillo Sky 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ WSYJolynn 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Bloody_Dark_Beauty 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ bstar955 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ rv237 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ misschewygirl 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ dxfiya 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Drug Dealers 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Lenighma 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ judgedhedgehog 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Frickity Frack v2 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 1kaz 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Sera-love 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ teenaqe dirtbaq 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ DrowningFelix 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ BENISHlGURE 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Blacklacekitten 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ LovelyLadyLorelei 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ Adorky 💜 💚 💜 💚 MAJOR Love <3 Donated TONS at one time~ ^.^
~ CLOUDY_INSANE 💜 💚 💜 💚 And All Her Mules~~!
~ kawaiipichi 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚
~ 💜 💚 💜 💚

User Image

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❥Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Quick Tips - So You Can Skip Some Q-&-A

General Do's -And- Don'ts
                  Bumping - In the majority of places it is meant for putting the thread in the the first page, it is NOT meant to be used as a way to keep your topic at the top. Inside Spam Guilds and the Chatterbox you can bump your hearts out! -Bumping gets you gold because its posting, derp- You can also offer your services as a bumper for people who dont have the time! =3

Begging - A lot of people do not like to begged at on a personal level, so dont post in places (unless they say its okay as in "giving away, post saying you want" ) begging for stuff. Also do NOT PM people randomly about it, it is super annoying!! And please dont sit in say CB and whine about how you never get anything or so on, it kinda just happens that way.

Gold
                  Play Switchem - It is a fairly simple match 3 game, but it also is NOT timed, so you can take your time and plan out your moves for combos!

Polls - There are a few places to find polls! The Achievements sub forum is full of people working on achievements, one being for a polls (Ref the I♥A Guide in Affiliates); there are guild that are dedicated to Spamming and Polls (One being Poll Addiction in Affiliates) - Caution, There is a MISC section of forums and one is titled Polls, they are always active//updated so dont be too disappointed.

Artist -or- Personal Graphic Designer? - Mini Shops is where you can offer your art (for gold! -or items and freebies-) to other gaians! Its mostly about Avatar art BUT there are plent of OC (Original Character) artists. The market here is main dominated by artist doing avatars (NEED people who can draw males that arent fem), there are also pixel artist who do still or animated avis (rarely OC's), and then the "random" personalized graphics. PG's are a lot bigger a subject; they include profile making (coding to make a personal profile layout -see mine-), doing the coding for a thread -OR- post layout such as you see in here, and of course the smaller business of making things like banners and random adoptable's.

Aquariums - You can earn gold there? YES! For one they give you gold for answering questions in a bottle AND the overseer give you gold/items~ BUT there is also Booty Grab! Thats when your fish glow and you can play a mini game where they just give you gold!!! =DDD There are Booty Grab Guilds also~ // Warning [Lite] fish give false glow times - do not use if doing for Booty Grab AND the Snowflakes decor item, makes the game glitch and not work, so again, dont use.

Clothing, Hair, So On~
                  Marketplace - The market is a good place to just type in a search word and try to find something; beware though, gaia has some goofy tags and some items are just hard to look up! Cant NOT find the item your looking for? Come to Site Assistance <-- NOT For Reporting Bugs/Glitches So On.

The Exchange - This Is Where gaians come to sell items quickly(-er than marketplace) and often times you can find people willing to haggle OR trying to sell quickly! -Also there is a sub-forum titled Wanted, make a thread there if you are looking for one specific thing OR got lots of money and dont know what to blow it on!

Hair - Come to Salon Durem to change your Hair (facial hair for men) or your eyes for both human and paw avi bases! =3

Clothing - There are TONS of places to buy cloths; The Main Page provides a window shopping experience by allowing you to view a sample of the items inside the store!

Gender and Skins - You can change your gender pretty easily at any time by buying a potion! Go to Skin Tyte and buy this potion! Within Skin Tyte you can also find potions to change you skin tone and honestly you overall race! These skin change items can be found throughout gaia / As in there are included in sets AND some are individual items like Uncanny Form

Meeting People
                  Chatterbox - Good ol' CB; the most random of places and a good place to just strike up random conversations! You can bump, spam, babble, rant, and just about anything in here so long as it follow's gaia's ToS.

Guilds - Guilds are a great way to find people with common interests! I highly recommend searching for an active guild (some are kind dead because they are old, look at the first page if you can and see if they are still posting) before thinking about building your own guild! It can be a little tricky running a guild! (Trust me, I run two fairly active guilds!!) Plenty of guilds are spam/poll based for strictly earning money; then there are those that are more interest based (pokemon, cooking, anime, so on). Lastly there are those dedicated to Role Playing.

Role Playing - Barton Town is a community of people who like to write stories with other people (my words +Gaia is PG-13). You find more looking for 1x1 in PM's and Threads -not supposed to look for RP's off gaia, some people like to plan in IM's- though you do find people recruiting for group RP's; usually small groups but sometimes in guilds. (Guilds range from the entire guild being the RP to just a group of 1x1 where you can talk and blah)

General Discussion - As stated Here, it is intended for general discussion on a variety of topics which might be too low-content for more dedicated forums. (obviously worded from the guide lines!) But this place is meant for just talking!

Forums - Just dont be afraid to reach out and explore all you can!

Other Random Things To Do
                  Games - Gaia is full of different games to pass your time with and collect gold, tickets (for items from Prize & Joy), and items from Towns (I dont like using Towns 2, original Towns is better IMO) such as bugs (Ink), paper (Hats), and flowers (Bouquets)! (Bugs, Ink, and Flowers also used in alchemy) WARNING I hear fishing is down and I am not too good at it so I haven't spent time checking it out myself, but I guess it is broken!

Alchemy - I do not know too much about this aspect of gaia for I do not have the patients for it! ^^; But I do hear it is loads of fun (if you do) and takes up time otherwise spent just doing nothing! -Promise I am working on getting an alchemist in here to help with advise!- // In The Mean Time! Use These Guide Topics To Help~ An Introduction to Alchemy -And- Alchemists United

Achievements - Collecting Achievements can be pretty fun! =3 You have to do some specific things to get these and you get title icons to place under your avi -3 max, see me-. You dont get anything else, but it is fun to do!~

Coding Quickie!
                  Here is a quick and hopefully simple guide to SIMPLE coding for post layouts! -- Any spaces in coding while giving info is STRICTLY for chat purposes, do need to code to work and ******** up what I'm saying! lol
                  First off; here is the list of the coding commands!
                  [ code]-with out the space, this is the box the list is in-[ /code]
                  [spoiler]Hides Stuff Under A Button![/spoiler]
                  [b]Bold[/b]
                  [i]Italic[/i]
                  [u]Underline[/u]
                  [strike]Strike[/strike]
                  [color=]-Enter Color After =[/color]
                  [size=]-Sizes range up to 30[/size]
                  [align=]-Center, Left, or Right[/align]
                  [img]Image Link[/img]
                  [imgleft]Forces Pic Left[/imgleft]
                  [imgright]Forces Pic Right[/imgright]
                  [quote]-Add ="-Username-" to Quote A Person[/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appear's Like This~!
                  -with out the space, this is the box this is in-

Hides Stuff Under A Button!

Bold
                  Italic
                  Underline
                  Strike
                  -Enter Color After =
                  -Sizes range up to 30
                  -Center, Left, or Right

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  xXx Jackel xXx
                  See, Super Easy Stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, Linking A Picture OR Words!!
                  Use this set up
                  [url=][img][/img][/url]

Add the link to where you want it to go after the [ url=-hurr- ] and then add the img URL OR OR OR remore the [ img ] coding and just a** what you want it to say!!

User Image
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Or Like This~!!!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  User Image
                  Or You Can Do BOTH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note About Pics, Wants Them Centered?
                  [align=center][img][/img][/align]

User Image
                  Easy Peasy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aside from laying everything out in semi big ways, all the rest I can teach you is this:
                  Changing the color of the underline!!! -oooo Ahhh-

[color=][u][color=][/color][/u][/color]

Kind of self explanatory~ First color is the underline color, second is the words!
                  See, Extremely Easy!

~*Need To Know
                  Coding must be equal start and stop!
                  You can lessen the amount of color coding in the middle of stuff by doing this! (works with the underline too)

[color=blue]Test test test test [color=green]test test test test[color=red] test test test test[/color][/color][/color]

Test test test test test test test test test test test test

[color=green][u][color=blue]Test test test test [color=red][u][color=green]test test test test[color=blue][u][color=red] test test test test[/color][/u][/color][/color][/u][/color][/color][/u][/color]

Test test test test test test test test test test test test

User Image

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❥Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Affiliates People Who Love Us And(OR) We Love Them

User Image
                  Noob Support Guild - They Help With Anything You Need (At Least They Try!)
                  User Image
                  Stoners Utopia Guild
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image
                  User Image

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❥Affiliates ❤Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❥Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

❤Intro ❤Rules ❤How To Get ❤How To Help ❤Donations ❤Quick Tips ❤Affiliates ❥Blah~

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Open And Ready For Newbies N' Visitor's

Dapper Bloodsucker

I really appreciate what you're doing here. It definitely can be a bit... overwhelming to start off with Gaia, but I've managed to get by pretty well so far. I am still relatively new, but most of what I'd be looking for at this point is just advice on what some of the more fun activities are and maybe some fashion tips. I thought I had my look just the way I wanted, but then I started to see a flaw in the coloring between my outfit and the Stalker in the Fog hat I had on, so I started looking for replacements and was a little disappointed that I couldn't find another tophat that matched well enough for what I want, but perhaps I missed one. I'm thinking of grabbing the Hot and Cold hat to finish off the look.

One of the things I think I enjoyed about discovering Gaia on my own is that I got to understand some things my own way. One of the best ways to make money prior to the trading pass for me was definitely switchem, but it can get tough. I had made it up to lvl 11 without using power-ups and found that the key is to take advantage of the unlimited time between moves to look for guaranteed combos. If you can't make a combo, then try to set the stage for one on the next move. Just going slow and being very deliberate in your moves is the key to success in the later levels and the payouts get pretty good for it. 200,000,000 for clearing level 10, if I remember correctly.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
ShadowTwisted
I really appreciate what you're doing here. It definitely can be a bit... overwhelming to start off with Gaia, but I've managed to get by pretty well so far. I am still relatively new, but most of what I'd be looking for at this point is just advice on what some of the more fun activities are and maybe some fashion tips. I thought I had my look just the way I wanted, but then I started to see a flaw in the coloring between my outfit and the Stalker in the Fog hat I had on, so I started looking for replacements and was a little disappointed that I couldn't find another tophat that matched well enough for what I want, but perhaps I missed one. I'm thinking of grabbing the Hot and Cold hat to finish off the look.

One of the things I think I enjoyed about discovering Gaia on my own is that I got to understand some things my own way. One of the best ways to make money prior to the trading pass for me was definitely switchem, but it can get tough. I had made it up to lvl 11 without using power-ups and found that the key is to take advantage of the unlimited time between moves to look for guaranteed combos. If you can't make a combo, then try to set the stage for one on the next move. Just going slow and being very deliberate in your moves is the key to success in the later levels and the payouts get pretty good for it. 200,000,000 for clearing level 10, if I remember correctly.

Thank you~! I remember old gaia, when things were "cheap" and gold was super hard to get! It can still be though if you dont know what to do or how to do it. And of course after so long, wanting better items becomes kinda pricey.

Honestly, my tips on fashion is more be expansive with colors. Some items just dont have recolors or in general dont come in the tone/color you want. If you find and item you think ties it in but looks of because of ton, add one or two little things with that tone to make it look not so random. Make sense? Imma lil odd ya know.

Switchem is definitely a good way to earn quick gold! Try fining places you can post in often. Posting in forums and Quoting gets more gold than PMs and such. Also! Try to find a guild your into~ Having lots of people with your interests can be nice.
Umm wow thanks for the invitation, and starting off is pretty hard but thanks to people like you and others it is really fun! I joined gaia because I thought it would be a good place to make new friends and from what I've seen everyone is really nice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff