stuff about pc 0.2 20.0% [ 75 ]
making music 0.11466666666667 11.5% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]

Gaian

Tusia
Jeddi-kun
i should learn polish 8D

no way you would manage that D;
laaawl probably. Reading you guys' stuff looks like dhslfkahsdfuiorhnequipcruvfdfuyhrvnujashfdsufywqp9vhbeqpvih gonk

but id still like to learn it... someday rofl
Jeddi-kun
Tusia
Jeddi-kun
i should learn polish 8D

no way you would manage that D;
laaawl probably. Reading you guys' stuff looks like dhslfkahsdfuiorhnequipcruvfdfuyhrvnujashfdsufywqp9vhbeqpvih gonk

but id still like to learn it... someday rofl

haha. that's how tagalog looks for me rofl it;s like the weirdest language on earth.

thank God for English razz

so let me know if you need a tutor dramallama

Gaian

so im gonna try to learn it... but first I want to be more confident in my french so ill focus on that for now xd I took it when I was 11 and 12 and actually learned it well then but skipped a year and now in highschool these past two years my french teacher uhh, can't teach rofl But I'm using this program now called rocket french that I'm hoping will allow me to brush up on my french and I'm gonna start talking to the french people on gaia dramallama

Dangerous Darling

Woohoo, I can teach you too 8D
Jeddi-kun
so im gonna try to learn it... but first I want to be more confident in my french so ill focus on that for now xd I took it when I was 11 and 12 and actually learned it well then but skipped a year and now in highschool these past two years my french teacher uhh, can't teach rofl But I'm using this program now called rocket french that I'm hoping will allow me to brush up on my french and I'm gonna start talking to the french people on gaia dramallama

i can talk to you in French as well surprised heart

Gaian

Tusia
Jeddi-kun

woooo

well im too lazy to try to get accents cause im lazy sooo f that

Oui, ca va, mademoiselle tusia? 8D Je viens d'accueil de l'ecole. Apres demain, j'ai un quatre-jours week-end : D

et, excusez mon francais mediocre rofl

Dangerous Darling

anyone here willing to do a spanish-chat with me? D:

Gaian

Problematic Chinchilla
no comprende emo
Jeddi-kun
Tusia
Jeddi-kun

woooo

Oui, ca va, mademoiselle tusia? 8D Je viens d'accueil de l'ecole. Apres demain, j'ai un quatre-jours week-end : D

xD don;t worry about accents rofl
pourquoi le quatre-jours week-end? nous avons quelque'chose comme ca aussi! Mais ici, c'est grace a Fete d'Independance!

malheureusement mon francais est horrible aussi xD je comprends beaucoup mais je parles et ecris avec nombreux problemes xD

Dangerous Darling

Jeddi-kun
Problematic Chinchilla
no comprende emo

:C
Yo comprendo un poco, so it's ok xD

Gaian

Tusia
Jeddi-kun
Tusia
Jeddi-kun

woooo

pourquoi le quatre-jours week-end? nous avons quelque'chose comme ca aussi! Mais ici, c'est grace a Fete d'Independance!

malheureusement mon francais est horrible aussi xD je comprends beaucoup mais je parles et ecris avec nombreux problemes xD
ok I understood

Why the 4 day weekend? we something also o.o but here, something something xD

something something my french is horrible also, i understand much but i talk and write with (many?) problems >__>
Jeddi-kun
Tusia

ok I understood

Why the 4 day weekend? we something also o.o but here, something something xD

something something my french is horrible also, i understand much but i talk and write with (many?) problems >__>

haha xD

yeah, basically that's the translation of what I wrote razz

and I said that we have 4 day weekend as well, ebcause of the Independence Day biggrin (tomorrow we just have a day free of school because my Uni is nice like that emo )

Gaian

ohh xD we have veteran's day here, and tomorrow's a staff day cause wednesday was the last day of the semester :<

Gaian

Je deteste que il y a 512309453895 paroles en francais pour un parole en anglais D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff