After going out on a ride, you'd always be my first stop when I returned,
After we relaxed in the pasture for what seemed like days,
I still loved you.
Even after you became to frail to ride,
After all of the sleepless nights in your stall with you,
After I had to watch you grow weaker right in front of me,
I still loved you.
Even after the vet couldn't diagnose you, even after he couldn't treat you,
After the tearful sleepless nights, after I woke up in your stall to find you gone,
After we had buried you, after you were in a better place,

I still love you.
By Akki Frost, 8.15.06

Thumper

Frolicking in the sun was a favorite activity,
Until the sun died away and the spot became cold.
The treats were always plentiful and fresh,
Until the bag was emptied and thrown away.
Your fur was as soft as the spring breeze,
Your companionship unmatched.
When I told my friends that my best friend in the whole world was a rabbit,
They didn't believe me.
But you stayed right here with my through the good times and the bad,
Never saying a word.

And that's all I ever needed.

By Akki Frost, 9.8.06

.: Poem :. | .: Why :. | .: About Journey :. | .: The Form :. | .: About Akki :. | .: Current :. | .: Lists :. | .: Affiliates :.

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

User ImageFor a while now, I've been mourning the loss of my mare, Journey. She was a very nice mare that I enjoyed the company of more than the riding.
Just recently, I got a new mare, Tika, from a place up near Grand Marais, MN. The mare, a little chestnut, reminded me so much of my Journey. From the little quirk she had in her trot and the giddyness at seeing an apple to the way she held herself, and the way that she was always soft and comforting when someone was sad.
Occasionally, I thought (( and still think )) that Tika is the reincarnation of Journey. I know, it may sound a bit stupid, but I mean, they are so much alike, it's scary.
Well, with the addition of Tika, the mourning wound from Journey opened back up, deeper than it had ever been before. So, I decided to quest for one, and only one, pet on Gaia that could do her spirit justice, so I can always have a little Journey with me online and in the barn.

Thumper was the greatest friend anyone could ever wish for. He was quiet and loving when you were sad, hyper and playful when you were happy. He always used to chew on cords, though, when we forgot to pay attention to him. We always described him as the "naughtiest bunny ever."
His three favorite things in the whole world were, in order: getting his nose scratched, playing outside of his cage, eating (( preferably Craisins and rabbit food ))
He was literally my one and only friend that wouldn't n** at me if I was being rude. He'd sit there, his butt firmly planted, and take whatever I was giving to him (( usually just some nose scratchings ))

I want a Journey Soquili and a Thumper rabbit familiar. I know this may take me a while, and I know it is really expensive, but I know that I will get one of Journey and one of Thumper if it's the last thing I ever do on Gaia.

Soquili Main Thread

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

March, 1995 ~ July 7, 2003
Rest in peace, my sweet little girl.

User Image Journey was born at a small farm in the southern region of Minnesota. She was a mutt; apparently a Dutch warmblood cross of some sort. I don't know much about her foalhood, except that she was always a foal that watched butterflies and dozed in the sun instead of chasing and playing with other foals.
I got Journey when she was about four, and she was already broken in. She had the biggest doe eyes, and such a soft coat; she was gorgeous, my dream horse. She was sturdy and outgoing, and wouldn't harm a single living creature (( unless it was biting her bum ))
We rode together for about three years. That all ended in late 2002, when she was seven.
The vets did not know what was wrong with her. She was beginning to become frail and timid, nothing like the Journey she used to be. She began to lose a lot of weight, became dehydrated frequently, and wouldn't eat out in the pasture as much. She shied away from things that she used to love before, and became frightened of her one good friend from before; apples. She would not eat an apple. And I was heartbroken.
By early 2003, I was sleeping in Journey's stall every night, hoping to God that she'd be there whuffling in my face when I woke up.
The vets came back numerous times, and still couldn't figure out what was wrong. There wasn't anything wrong with her insides; her heart and other vital organs were healthy, besides the fact that Journey was so ill that a few of them were beginning to show the early signs of shutting down. I was 12 at the time, and smart little me thought it better to keep her alive, instead of ending her pain right then and there.
On the morning of July 7, 2003 (( my 13th birthday )), I woke up in Journey's stall to find her gone. I searched frantically for her, but to no avail; she had died during the night with her head on my lap, and a truckload of people had come to take her body out to her favorite single-horse pasture to be buried. She was eight years old.
My 13th birthday present was the knowledge that the best mare in the world, my mare, had died while I slept. The vet said that once her organs started shutting down that there was no pain. If there had been, I probably wouldn't be here today.
Journey was the best mare anyone could ever hope for, and for all that she's done for me, I am forever grateful.

Rest in Peace Thumper
2000 - September 4th, 2006

Well, on Monday, September 4th, 2006, we were having a Labor Day party when my mom told me that Thumper was acting weird; he was sleeping in his litterbox (( he NEVER does that )) and he wouldn't get up. He tried, of course, and it worked a few times, but his back legs were just... becoming useless very quickly.
So, after the party was over, at around eight thirty pm, we took Thumper to the vet. And the first thing that the vet said was, "We'll prep him for the euthanasia."
So we were loving him for a while in our room, trying to make him as comfortable as possible, and I was holding him most of the time. A few times my mom was worried that he had already died, but his nose was still moving. His reaction time didn't even exist any more, as he couldn't feel anything I don't think. Heck, we almost poked his eye and he didn't blink (( he'd usually n** or grunt at us ))
So, I told my mom that I wanted to hold him when they put him down, and I was scratching his nose (( his favorite spot to be scratched )) and clutching him in my arms when the vet said, "I can't find a pulse. I'm sorry about this, I know it's tough."
So, when the vet's assistant came in, I was thinking of yelling at her to go away so I could have a few more moments with my bunny, and she took him away from me...
They made this little clay thing with his name, Thumper, and his two front paw prints... the fur that he was shedding for the past few weeks was falling out, so some got stuck in the clay. So, we have this little thing to remember him by.
Then the next day, while I was at my first day back in school, my mom basically threw away everything of his except his cage, so at about 10 pm I went into the garbage bag to get his favorite toys back. They're in my room. I have his little jingly bell, his wooden chew thing, and the little golden wire with stars on it that I put on his cage for Christmas about three years ago.
The vet told us that his kidneys had failed, and if we hadn't brought him in, he would have died in his cage in the night.
My rabbit, the best bunny in the whole world, died in my arms. And that's the way he would have wanted it; with us.

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

User Image .:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: It doesn't matter.
Name of horse: Journey
Owner: Mimiru_13 (( Akki Frost instead, if possible ))
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Horsebreed Edition (( Dutch Warmblood X ))
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Creme colored hooves, brown eyes, I dunno how to describe the coat x.x A light gray base with darker gray around the withers, bum, and some places on the head. Darkdark gray and chocolate colored flecks (( almost fleabitten )) everywhere on her body. A little white blaze. Black-dark gray halfway up her front legs. Darker gray mane and tail, tail fading to white then to creme at the tip.
Reference Image(s): Journey One . Journey Two . Journey Three . Journey Four . Journey Five
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Cornflower blue
Tag Frame color: Goldenrod
Tag Feather color: White and/or Cornflower Blue

.:Familiar:.
Name: Thumper
Owner: Mimiru_13 (( or Akki Frost, if possible ))
Breed: Rabbit
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark brown eyes, brindle and grayish coat... Kind of hard to describe x.x He has really short ears for a rabbit, and I know that line edits will raise the price, but it's worth it.
Reference image?: Thumper One . Thumper Two . Thumper Three . Thumper Four . Thumper Five
Accessory color?: Dark Green
Tag colors?: Silver
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? If I get Journey, both. If I only get him, then tagged.

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

User ImageName: Akki Frost
Eye Color: Blue, occasionally green or gray depending on mood and shirt color.
Hair Color: Erm... whatever I want it to be.
Horses: AF Mister Fantabulous, AF Sweet Reign, AF Beagan Lesley, Pyrate, Magi, (( <-- Arabians )) Bright Satan, Grimm Reaper's Touch (( <-- Thoroughbreds )) Zable's Hope (( adopted by Magi )) Irish Storm, (( <-- Clydesdales )) Tika (( <-- Quarter horse cross )) and I take care of a buncha little ponies <333
Other Pets: Chaps (( Yorkie Terrier )) and Kitty (( shorthair cat ))

More soon.

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

User ImageGold... seriously needed <333
121k / 600k.

Updated every 1k.

Items I could use if necessary:
My Soul... >.<

And yes, if you have any donation whatsoever, send it to Mimiru_13, and you shall be put on the whitelist, along with having your name right here!

shh it'sasecret (( not her username xD )) - 2,700g heart
Atrocity - 5,000g heart
Uennie - 100,000g heart heart heart heart
eek

Kyjoto's Wife

.: Lists :.
This post does not deserve a banner >D

User ImageWhitelist
Fantasy_rocks13
Atrocity

Graylist
None

Blacklist
None

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16752467] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Akiria/Horses/Journey/SQMimLink.jpg[/img][/url]

Link us, and we'll link you ^^ Post your link in the thread.

Teh_Sil's Soquili Quest
InfinitiesOfSoules's Soquili and Items Quest
Lovely Wolf Guardian's Soquili Quest
Duo Maxewell's Quest for the Demon of Death (( Soquili ))
Campien's Soquili and other Pet Quest
The Soquili Quest Of Cougarpawzsis2

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kyjoto's Wife

Kyjoto's Wife

Kyjoto's Wife

User Image

In Loving Memory of Journey (( March, 1995 - July 7th, 2003 ))

In Loving Memory of Thumper (( 2000 - September 4th, 2006 ))

Kyjoto's Wife

Kyjoto's Wife

Kyjoto's Wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out