Hot Springs..

Heal the mind 0.55 55.0% [ 11 ]
and the soul. <3 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 204 205 206

I is a tree. burning_eyes
D: Or what was one...
ed-zachary. burning_eyes
ugh. *flops around* I feel like burnt toast. =_= I'm so terrible! Sorry I haven't been around, Churr! crying You're sucha good friend to me. D:
It's lonely without you sad Why are you burnt toast? gonk
WAHHHHH! QAQ Churrs I'm soooooooooo sorry I've been like, abandoning you!!! crying
You should be sad I'm so lonely.... crying
NOOOOO! gonk NO BE LONELIES CHURRR!!! DX
Look what happened today O:

http://www.murrayledger.com/articles/2008/05/02/top_story/news01.txt

What it fails to mention is that the car he was in, was in my SCHOOL PARKING LOT D: And then the police were like OMG WTF and then they were like LOCK DOWN!!! And we were in class for an hour and cops were like running everywhere xd And then they got him D:< He shot his cousin wtf D:
Whoa. OAO You guys were on lockdown? gonk I can't imagine being on lockdown. :/ like, for real lockdown. :/ Were you guys still in session, or was it the end of the day?

He shot his cousin?! domokun Man, does stuff like that happen often there? D: Man, I'm glad you're okay though, churrs. 3nodding I thought you got hurt or one of your friends did, or something. sad
Doesn't happen here ever xd This is like... shocking news for our area. I'm fine and no one that I really knew what hurt =o The dude used to go to my school though. ^^ Don't worries!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff