Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

This is just me trying to keep track of the items I want and whether or not I get them. I doubt I’ll have any giveaways but who knows. I do have a few items I don’t really use anymore so….

The items here are so over my budget that I can only dream of even getting them donated crying a person can dream, right? …right? sweatdrop

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Starting off, this is one quest that I KNOW I’m not going to get unless I get donated to. It’s Segregated into different parts cuz one is completely irrelevant to the other.

[Toadstool Scout Item Set]
User Image
WTFHOMFG IT'S TEEMO!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THIS?!?!?! MAKE AN EZREAL ITEM SET PLOX!!!! crying
You guys do NOT understand how much I want this right now </3 ha;sdinfvhldsfcasdfcasdtghlushclbaiuhdf

[Toy's Revenge Recolors]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Cuz, Five Nights at Freddy’s. Why not biggrin
Though, I do prefer the Foxy, the Pirate Fox [Toy Revenge] one over the others.

[Wings Galore]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I also really like wings but I only really need one for my Summer Avi. Still, it would be nice to have them all emotion_yatta

[Fox Style Recolors]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
It comes with a built-in tail!!!
emotion_kirakira

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
I like having different hair without having to go to the Salon even though they’re really bad rofl

[Questing Hair]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Ishida's Locks]
User ImageUser Image
I actually own the Light and Cool Ishida's Locks, so might as well get the last two if possible

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
BIG League of Legends fan! I main Ezreal but it’s kinda hard to put together his classic skin CP so~! I shall make an Ahri Cosplay instead. I already have a few of the items but some of them are too expensive for me.

[Ahri Cosplay]

Excellent Commander
User Image
Fallong the Fox
User Image
Hidden Ace 12th Gen.
User Image
The Sandman
User Image
Yokai's Treasure
User Image

[Total: 53,450,000,000G]

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

[Toxicity]

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I am trying to make a Toxic-themed avi. Still iffy about how it will look but it's better than nothing, right? ^^

Dark Mysterious Mercenary Locks
User Image
Noisy Fighter
User Image
Maestro Marshal
User Image

Princess of the Universe
User Image
Curator of Hell
User Image

[Total: 7,129,000,123G]

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Honestly, I couldn’t have done any of my quests without my special peoplez. Especially this one donator who donated everything for one quest I was doing. emotion_bigheart cannot thank you enough
Arceium-senpai: the most awesome person you will EVER meet!
I know it’s closed rn but you should all check out his Giveaway when it opens…whenever it does rofl
User Image

I'd also like to thank MTGreat who is also leaving Gaia for donating so many items to me. emotion_bigheart

Donators

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
I’ve also completed a few things with and/or without Donator-help [but mostly with Donator-help]! emotion_bigheart couldn’t have done it without you!!!

[Tokyo Ghoul Inspired Avi]
User Image
Donated by Arceium:
Western Zodiac, Anesidora’s Woe, Ishida’s Light Locks, Astra: Swishing Black Wolf Tail, Astra: Perky Black Wolf Ears

[Dark Pit Cosplay]
User Image
Item-set [Progeny Daedalus’ Revolt] donated by Arceium-senpai emotion_bigheart

[Levi Cosplay]
User Image

[Kuroko Tetsuya Cosplay]
User Image

[Summer Avi]
User Image
FINALLY finished!! I bought most of them myself but Arceium-senpai bought me the Swift Shocker and I got Anon'ed the other for the face-mod. BUT NONETHELESS it's done ^^ gonna go wear it around now emotion_bigheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Tbh that’s it…if I decide to have any giveaways I’ll see but for now…yeah

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit