Welcome to Gaia! ::

+meow+

Yo, err... well I don't normaly beg people... well I actually I hate the people that come on here and go into chats and go "can some one please donate money I was hacked" they annoy me xd but here I am posting this lol so really I'm becoming one of them people OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO xd xp lol... don't ask lol... anyway...

right... well I'm trying to get Gray Body Dye cause I'm sad and want to be gray lol but I would really bo so happy if someone could help, so if anyone could give me gold, or lend me gold to get it, and I could pay them back... but if we did do that the person would be waiting for ages cause my saving skills suck lol, thats why I'm asking for help in the 1st place lol xp

People who do help will get credit for helping like the kind people they are lol, and will be megaily loved by me FOREVER whee lol

I can't really think of anything else to say apart from PLEASE HELP ME!!! and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JUST READING THIS IF YOU DID LOL I can't really tell unless you post... oh even if you did read and don't want to donate could you post a reply anyway I LOVE REPLYS lol xd yeah as I said I'm sad lol

+meow+
lol helen xd you really are becoming desparate arn't you? lol
+meow+

Yes lol whee very lmfao

+meow+
lmao me saving up for a fallen wish so its not to bad
If you really want me to donate I will, but I doubt 500gold (all the damn money I have) is gonna help. But if u want me to I will anyway XD lol

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Good Luck with your quest darling dear. wink

Ekimae is wishing you well from her quest thread over yonder.

Mayhaps an equal well wishing would be deserved?
+†+_meow_+†+

lol no thats ok Zain but thanks for offering, you the 1st congrats have a cookie *gives Zain a cookie with a =3 face on it* lol X3

and thanks Ekimae for the reply =3 your the 1st person that I don't know to comment back so THANK YOU SO MUCH lol you can have a cookie too lol *gives Ekimae a cookie with =D this face and 'Thanks' on the cookie* lol

don't ask it's only 12:44am and I'm really hyper and bored lol

and now... dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I will leave to go and dance to random music *leaves dancing... considering I can't dance* lol =P

+†+_meow_+†+
hi helen stuart here =P
+meow+

Hi Stu =D thanks for replying YAY =D

+meow+
Hey! Good luck with your quest 3nodding
+meow+

your post has been copied......ill help as much as i can
but idk how to donate and its only becuz i lub u biggrin
*glomp* as a friend though >.>

+meow+

Quick Reply