Welcome to Gaia! ::

This charity is now closed, we have moved on.

Have a nice day 1 100.0% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

MOVED TO HERE
Please do not post here anymore, go have some fun in the new charity! (:

User Image

welcome;

This is a pretty old charity, huh? Please don't chicken out from our massive post count, we're all nice and normal here. *cough* Well, maybe not normal but we're nice so that counts double. (; The low down here is that there are no forms to fill out, no secret words, just the plain ol' people donating to whoever they want, whenever they feel like it. Anyone and everyone should try to donate to each other because it's nice to help out everyone, even if it's just a little bit. As they say, a little can go a long way. Everyone is welcome, just follow the rules and we won't have any problems. c:

rules;

1. What I say goes.
    Isn't that a given?
    2. Respect everyone here.
    Especially me and the mods.
    3. Stop PM'ing people for donations!
    We only give donations through the thread.
    4. Feel free to post your quest, just keep it to every 10 pages or so.
    And don't have your quest in your post format.
    5. BE LITERATE!!!
    It really helps with your presentation.
    6. No page stretching or mondo-huge post formats.
    Please, it's just an eyesore.
    7. Feel free to bump/chat/whatever, just make sure it follows the rules.
    Maybe a bumping contest is in order?
    8. Don't ignore anyone in this charity and don't be rude to anyone.
    Learn to jump right into the conversation!
    9. If someone donates to you, say "Thank you!" ok?
    Shouldn't have to put this as a rule, but I'm just making sure.
    10. Don't quote anything from the first page.
    There's no need to do that.
    11. Do not advertise other threads here.
    You may have links in your sig though.
    12. Rules are subject to change.
    As everything else around here.
    13. No begging.
    Cause it's annoying and you'll just get nowhere.

announcements;

May 7th:

I already have a whole new layout for the makeover, it's one some of you might remember, but I'm not sure if I should keep it here or start up another thread so we can all start off "fresh" and clean. Let me know what you think by talking to me and posting in the poll! (:

Btw, if I can't fit all of the new stuff on just the front page then we might end up starting another thread and ditching this one. But this decision will be thought upon at a later date.
mods;

Their in charge when I'm not around. If you don't know who they are, then tough. Learn who they are because I only really go by nicknames.
    Even if you're not a mod, don't be afraid to enforce the rules. And if you have a problem with someone, feel free to Pm me, kay?

Steve < he never goes away <3
    Luna/Izzy
    Topaz
    Rein
    Saku
    Daku
    And like everyone of my other regs cause I seem to get new ones all the time. xDD;; Oh geez.
contests;

Don't cheat. Don't steal. Don't lie. Be good little boys and girls and you will be rewarded.
    Right now, we need a thread boost, so post as much as you can! D8< GO! GO! GOOO!

n/a
blacklist;

No point in putting names. If you cross me, I'll add you to my 'ignored' list and you'll never be able to post here again. Haha.
affiliates;

Not taking affilies at this time.

Our Banners:

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/got-a-quest-want-to-be-donated-to-if-so-come-here/t.41090359/][IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/charitybanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/got-a-quest-want-to-be-donated-to-if-so-come-here/t.41090359/][IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/thesilverpanther25/banner1.gif[/IMG][/url]

charity event ideas;

Every month hold a 50k event
    every week hold a 10k event
    everyday hold a 1k event
    every big holiday (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Years ect) hold a 100k event
    every small holiday (such as Easter Weekend, St. Pati's Day, V Day, ect) hold a 5k event

most active person per month
    most friendliest person
    page prize
    weekly raffle
    small giveaways
    events at certain times (morning, noon, and night)
    mod's events
    regular's event
    monthly letters events
    EI events

*no dice contests because those confuse me*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items