Total Votes:[ 1187 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 6224 6225 6226 > >> >>> »|

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Why should I help you?
Personally I think its your decision weather you want to help me or not ^^.
I cannot force you to donate to me or help me out in anyway but you asked for a reason.
I think you should help me because I can finish up my first REAL dream avi and then get on with my life in assisting others with their quests and dreams.

User Image
Total Value: 1,154,519 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,138,899 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:

Noel's Gift
Dreamer's Dust
Gift of the Goddess
Noble Plumage
Envious Night Jewel

Gracious Vampire

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
C3NTRIC
Lust Bites
Been questing the Horns of Demon since I can remember my self, but it's kind of an impossible goal.
I can't really think of something that will make me more special then anyone else in here to get them, just one thing I know for sure, if I do get them, they will never leave my account.

Trust me, I don't expect anyone to be generous enough to give those away, so either way, it's an awesome thing you're doing, for whatever reason's you have!

hey Lust bby

cool

C3NTRIC <3
Whatcha been up to?

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
I Jose I
ii_neko sae_ii
hi!

Hello ninja

nice avi!

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dear Jose,
i would love this year for christmas if i could have golden laurals a ninja head band. Please and thank you i really appriciate it.
sincerely,
R4H-Slap-A-Whore A.K.A Jake.
P.S
why should u help me? because im been questing those alot lately and i give presents often mostly to my girlfriend and newbies, i normally stick around the welcome to gaia thread and i help people in the questions an assistance section as well, im grateful for any items i get even a starter polo shirt. ive had about 3 ques threads in the last 3 weeks or so. so i gave up but i think someone like you would help. i hope u consider giving me the items i want for christmas i would really love it. bless your soul for being so grateful.

and get at me on psn lol call of duty biggrin
Re look at the list and tell me what you want xD
There really are nice people on Earth. smile It's just so sad that I barely encounter any of these guys. gonk

Wicked Darling

Hollow Melody
C3NTRIC
nice avi surprised

Thanks. .3. it took me a few hours to settle on this -n-
/likes color coordination

Yes I love that shade of blue surprised surprised

Shirtless Lunatic

heart

Out of all days this could be on, it would be the day I have to go Christmas shopping. I'll stick around for as long as I can. xD

Wicked Darling

Lust Bites
C3NTRIC
Lust Bites
Been questing the Horns of Demon since I can remember my self, but it's kind of an impossible goal.
I can't really think of something that will make me more special then anyone else in here to get them, just one thing I know for sure, if I do get them, they will never leave my account.

Trust me, I don't expect anyone to be generous enough to give those away, so either way, it's an awesome thing you're doing, for whatever reason's you have!

hey Lust bby

cool

C3NTRIC <3
Whatcha been up to?

My art auction Dx

Its going pretty good.

you?

Shameless Lunatic

Llamurtle
Why should I help you?
I cannot force you to donate to me or help me out in anyway but you asked for a reason.
I think you should help me because I can finish up my first REAL dream avi and then get on with my life in assisting others with their quests and dreams.

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:

Noel's Gift
Dreamer's Dust
Gift of the Goddess
Noble Plumage
Envious Night Jewel

o.o Interesting ~ Best of luck to you! ^w^
I Jose I
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
i would love this year for christmas if i could have golden laurals a ninja head band. Please and thank you i really appriciate it.
sincerely,
P.S
why should u help me? because im been questing those alot lately and i give presents often mostly to my girlfriend and newbies, i normally stick around the welcome to gaia thread and i help people in the questions an assistance section as well, im grateful for any items i get even a starter polo shirt. ive had about 3 ques threads in the last 3 weeks or so. so i gave up but i think someone like you would help. i hope u consider giving me the items i want for christmas i would really love it. bless your soul for being so grateful.

Re look at the list and tell me what you want xD
The katana is still ablaible, may i have it?
Been questing for so long !

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Jose I
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
R4H-Slap-A-Whore
sincerely,
P.S

Re look at the list and tell me what you want xD[/quote
one of the following:
-Winged Anklets
-Shibuya Nobody
-Golden Laurels(MOSTLY THIS D smile
please and thanks (bless that mans soul)

Shirtless Lunatic

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Aizle Syracuse
Llamurtle
Why should I help you?

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:

Noel's Gift
Dreamer's Dust
Gift of the Goddess
Noble Plumage
Envious Night Jewel

o.o Interesting ~ Best of luck to you! ^w^

Thank you ^^
I ADORE your Avi >D

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
A Cats Curiosity
User Image
Total Value: 10,307,998 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
KiKi Kitty Plushie
The Lusty Scoundrel
Cloud
Cosmosis' Cape
Angelic Lace
Angelic Pendant

I only have a only one reason to why I should get the gold. On my birthday, I am to quit. But before I quit I'd like to finish this one last dream avatar. Afterwards, I will probably be giving away everything in my account, in my charity thread. That is if my terms are met. And even if my terms aren't met I'll still be giving away some of my items. I am not begging, I am not pleading, I am just presenting that small,insignificant reason. Of course, if I am not chosen, I will understand.

Sincerely,
Cat.

Cloud for you heart

Gracious Vampire

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
C3NTRIC

My art auction Dx

Its going pretty good.

you?

Mostly the RP me and Volcano started, and Booty Grabbing.. the usual, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff