• Elocutionist 200
Moar like you're on the corner now.

;D

Kawaii Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
♪♫♥♫♪ I am colorblind ◊ Coffee black and egg white ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am taffy stuck and tongue tied ◊ Stutter shook and uptight ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am fine

nuuuuuuuuu crying *runs from pimp-prosti* I'm too cute to be a hooker D:

I am covered in skin ◊ No one gets to come in ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am folded and unfolded and unfolding ◊ I am colorblind ◊ Coffee black and egg white ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am fine ♪♫♥♫♪

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*uses telekinesis to stop you*
I Love Just Who You Are, I Ain't Gonna Try To Change It.

~ heart ~

Prosti and wendy, you make me laugh!

You Are A Shooting Star, That's Why You Are My Favorite!

Kawaii Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Prostiboots
♪♫♥♫♪ I am colorblind ◊ Coffee black and egg white ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am taffy stuck and tongue tied ◊ Stutter shook and uptight ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am fine

Sailor Prosti has telekinesis?! That would be perfect so Sailor Moon could do her 10-minute long attack rofl

Roxas -- form accepted, please feel free to start your bumps, yes heart if you would like a banner, we have plenty to choose from in the Link Us section, you may pick one there 3nodding

blue -- lol, glad to make you laugh ^^

I am covered in skin ◊ No one gets to come in ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am folded and unfolded and unfolding ◊ I am colorblind ◊ Coffee black and egg white ◊ Pull me out from inside ◊ I am ready ◊ I am fine ♪♫♥♫♪

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
unwielding
Prostiboots

Sailor Prosti has telekinesis?! That would be perfect so Sailor Moon could do her 10-minute long attack rofl

Roxas -- form accepted, please feel free to start your bumps, yes heart if you would like a banner, we have plenty to choose from in the Link Us section, you may pick one there 3nodding

blue -- lol, glad to make you laugh ^^

Yeah, generally, though, now that I'm a sailor senshi, I end battles quickly...

Anyway, gotta get ready for work.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

have fun at work pros!

I finished Rozen Maidens, so I'm currently looking for something new to watch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FRC, HIRE ME!
I dedicate 30 bumps to any charity or quest of my choice (that does not belong to me) in the name of FRC. I will use a banner in each bump that links back to FRC. Each bump will read "One Small Bump for you, One Giant Bowl of Rice for World Hunger! Courtesy of FRC". I will link back to the thread(s) and page(s) I post in as proof of my job well done in the FreeRice Charity thread, and I will await my donation."
I Love Just Who You Are, I Ain't Gonna Try To Change It.

~ heart ~

You Are A Shooting Star, That's Why You Are My Favorite!

Kawaii Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

form accepted, Roxas. We await your links to your posts heart

sort of in and out now. Think I'm gonna go make myself some potato soup, nomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff