Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I organize the List better? If so how?

Yes, Alphabetical 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Yes, By how many you have of each item 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Yes, By Category 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
No 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on August 4, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Welcome new gaians! I am here to give out FREE items! WOWZAAA!!! Yes free items, no catch, no strings, and no spam mail afterwards either biggrin Here are the rules: 1.) You are allowed 4 free items 2.) If you are looking for a certain item let me know and I could possibly (Huge chance that I will) donate that item if it isn't too expensive (which ranges from 200 million to billions) 3.)Enjoy and spread the word! Also here is a Link to my other thread, it's another list of items for VERY LOW prices and it's also for new users. The prices range from 10 Gold to 10,000 Gold for items that costs 300 Gold to 400 Million gold!!!!!

Anyway here is the list of free items:

The list is being edited. Send trade for some free gold and items.

Edit: Forgot the item limit. As of right now if you order 4 items you get 8 for free!!!

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hello. I have been on Gaia for a bit over a week now. I'm not really that new because I used to have a different account, but I can no longer get on it so I was wondering if you'd mind helping me get my dream avatar since I lost all the gold I had been saving up. If you don't mind, I'm trying to get enough gold for Hime's Warm Pigtails, Sickly Triplet, and Counterfeit Bride to finish my avatar. I currently only have 138,397,928 out of 53,545,000,000 (at the lowest) because of a few donations from some kind users who had a lot of gold, but, as you can see, I'm still far from my goal and I'm trying to take whatever steps forwards I can to get closer. It is absolutely fine if you can't help me, but I'd love to at least have a reply. Thank you. heart

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
potaterprincess
Hello. I have been on Gaia for a bit over a week now. I'm not really that new because I used to have a different account, but I can no longer get on it so I was wondering if you'd mind helping me get my dream avatar since I lost all the gold I had been saving up. If you don't mind, I'm trying to get enough gold for Hime's Warm Pigtails, Sickly Triplet, and Counterfeit Bride to finish my avatar. I currently only have 138,397,928 out of 53,545,000,000 (at the lowest) because of a few donations from some kind users who had a lot of gold, but, as you can see, I'm still far from my goal and I'm trying to take whatever steps forwards I can to get closer. It is absolutely fine if you can't help me, but I'd love to at least have a reply. Thank you. heart [/quote

Unfortunately I am also on a quest for items, but you can choose 4 items from this list for free smile That's the best I can do, sorry! Remember to check the Link so you can buy items and sell them on the MP

Friendly Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pokebattler
potaterprincess
Hello. I have been on Gaia for a bit over a week now. I'm not really that new because I used to have a different account, but I can no longer get on it so I was wondering if you'd mind helping me get my dream avatar since I lost all the gold I had been saving up. If you don't mind, I'm trying to get enough gold for Hime's Warm Pigtails, Sickly Triplet, and Counterfeit Bride to finish my avatar. I currently only have 138,397,928 out of 53,545,000,000 (at the lowest) because of a few donations from some kind users who had a lot of gold, but, as you can see, I'm still far from my goal and I'm trying to take whatever steps forwards I can to get closer. It is absolutely fine if you can't help me, but I'd love to at least have a reply. Thank you. heart

Unfortunately I am also on a quest for items, but you can choose 4 items from this list for free smile That's the best I can do, sorry! Remember to check the Link so you can buy items and sell them on the MP

How about the items Kaya the Cat, Sweet StitchDress, Brennivin's Shoes by Dernier Cri, and Gaia 9th Anniversary Scarf? I checked them out on the marketplace and, if they're still available, they seem like good items to sell for some gold.
Idk whatever is kool, I'm new here have much oh anything. So whatever is kool for a guy thank you

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
>DBZ Power up
>Grey Bakeneko Tail
>Vintage Black Cap Sleeve Cardigan
>Boogie
Any of these available? I don't get on as much as i wish I could! I started in Feb this year! I love the site but wow is it hard to get things sometimes. People are so generous though xp

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
SeleneSpray
>DBZ Power up
>Grey Bakeneko Tail
>Vintage Black Cap Sleeve Cardigan
>Boogie
Any of these available? I don't get on as much as i wish I could! I started in Feb this year! I love the site but wow is it hard to get things sometimes. People are so generous though xp

Yes! These are still available smile I will send a trade
can i have something....do I qualify...only been here for a month! And have fun with this ....you're so kind! smile

Gaia 9th Anniversary Scarf
Candy Pink Sweet Lace Blouse
>Candy Pink Sweet Lace Skirt
>Candy Pink Sweet Lace Rockinghorse Shoes
Pokebattler

Yay. free item. i can buy cute cloth now C:

Newbie Millionaire

7,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Hi, I have only been on gaia for maybe a month now. I'm not sure what is left,so i wont ask for anything in particular,but anything would be helpful! Thank you so much! 4laugh

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Newbie Noob

Hi! I joined gaia ten days ago.
It's my birthday today! heart
My wishlist is on my profile, so anything that could help would be lovely smile

Zhu Liu Hai's Senpai

Anxious Citizen

I don't know any of those items >n< *fails*
I'll take any blue or red items, if that's alright?
What about people from taking hiatus' ? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces