1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Lady Hellraiser
I hope everyone is doing well! Any interesting Halloween plans in the making?
One more day of work for me, and then I have my last vacation of the year.
Need to recharge before the holiday season charges full force.
sweatdrop

Just drowning in Halloween Events on Games.

Hopeing to get Spika's Black Hair Piece on Pangya from that Halloween Event. It's a skull with glowing red eyes and lace hanging from it. It changes her hair.

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
anserine
BloodAngel95
I have no idea whats wrong with me today o.o
maybe because im sick

get some rest

i cant its my busy week Dx
BloodAngel95
anserine
BloodAngel95
I have no idea whats wrong with me today o.o
maybe because im sick

get some rest

i cant its my busy week Dx

*makes it unbusy for Blood* heart
Rubai Sora
Sailor Tin Nyanko

I just... I can't even bother reading the Manga any more.

It's just going to be like...

This won't matter in a month.

This is a waste of time because it won't even matter at the end of this event.

Gaia is sucking money out of everything.

New Owner Next Year.

Why bother... after all these years, why bother any more with how things have been going.

That sounds like an awful lot more then I was expecting though but still whatever it says won't matter in days or weeks.

Sad thing is, it's true. We can only hope for the best that the next CEO will be better. Maybe a new COO also..... A lot of people got upset with the pictures of a presentation he gave at another company. Wouldn't be shocked if he's going to be gone just to appease users because those pictures have been seen a lot.

i doubt it, I think gaia will say he'll be gone but still working just under a new name
Lady Hellraiser
sweatdrop

why last vacation? emo

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel

i doubt it, I think gaia will say he'll be gone but still working just under a new name

A lot of people know his name, so they can check a few sites if he's still with Gaia or another place. That's how people found out DJ wasn't with Gaia anymore.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Hellraiser
sweatdrop

Hope you survive the holidays.
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel

A lot of people know his name, so they can check a few sites if he's still with Gaia or another place. That's how people found out DJ wasn't with Gaia anymore.

but isn't he under some contract and stuff?
it's not likely he's leaving anytime soon

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel

but isn't he under some contract and stuff?
it's not likely he's leaving anytime soon

Scapegoat? I dunno, but I know it might make some people happy. There are some who are still upset about that presentation.
Rubai Sora

Scapegoat? I dunno, but I know it might make some people happy. There are some who are still upset about that presentation.

I'm not happy, consider gaia did that survey thing too xp

being compare to lab rats is pretty low

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora

Thing is, we don't know who was responsible for the survey. Could have been someone by themselves, could have been Gaia as a whole. With the presentation, the guy used Flynn's image as an example along as he is the COO of Gaia. He represents Gaia, and that is a poor image to show. I found this tread that is keeping track of the downfall.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/it-went-down-down-down-and-the-flames-went-higher/t.88157291_1/
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel
Rubai Sora

Thing is, we don't know who was responsible for the survey. Could have been someone by themselves, could have been Gaia as a whole. With the presentation, the guy used Flynn's image as an example along as he is the COO of Gaia. He represents Gaia, and that is a poor image to show. I found this tread that is keeping track of the downfall.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/it-went-down-down-down-and-the-flames-went-higher/t.88157291_1/

well I can forgive once, but to say it was for another audience, sorry that doesn't really cut it.
Oh wow, I got to check that out.

Do you think gaia might be just milking us out before the site shuts down? seems likely now with the angelic halo sale
Daily Question - October 28
If you had 100,000 gaia gold to spend, what would you buy?

stuff in the gold shop instead at the marketplace 3nodding

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Holy Ariel
well I can forgive once, but to say it was for another audience, sorry that doesn't really cut it.

Do you think gaia might be just milking us out before the site shuts down? seems likely now with the angelic halo sale

Well, it was a smart move to say that the presentation wasn't shown at Gaia. This way they can say that they didn't know about it until people started posting the images and demanding answers.

It is a good possibility. People are buying the stuff they're selling, so they might last awhile. But people are swearing off buying cash that they might be worse off.
Rubai Sora
Holy Ariel

Well, it was a smart move to say that the presentation wasn't shown at Gaia. This way they can say that they didn't know about it until people started posting the images and demanding answers.

It is a good possibility. People are buying the stuff they're selling, so they might last awhile. But people are swearing off buying cash that they might be worse off.

true they might said that, but I don't think there was any proof they actually never shown at Gaia?

I'm not buying cash that's for sure, Lanzer lied about flynn!
And I know that he never break promises but now he's just a puppet.

Well this is going to be the 2nd site that's gone ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces