1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
!
User Image
Welcome to ✿Fleur-De-Floraison's✿ Quest Thread!
Feel free to stay and Chat!
~A little about me~
✿My name is Cortney & I was born in August of 1991. I started Playing Gaia 04/21/2007 but I never really played much until April 2013. What mainly attracted me was the Games, Art, people & also how much more easy it is to make gold. I <3 dressing up on Gaia & tektek. I also <3 making my avatar to represent me but in a more fancy, sexy, cute or colorful way. I know I can complete my Color Dream Avatars some day but with a bit of help I know I can complete my Color Dream Avatars Way more sooner than expected. I like to draw so as a thanks for Donations& Discounts I give out art gifts.
~Facts about my Color Dream Avatars~
✿I am a mother of 2 little boys so 2 dragons represent them in each of my dream avatars. I have pre-bought items already & will continue to buy more when I can. I like to mix & match some same items for my Color Dream Avatars which will be labeled as (Repeat item).
~Ways I earn Gold~
✿ ZOMG ✿ BootyGrab ✿ Jobs/games Ex-bumps/art/fan signs etc for gold/items ✿ MarketPlace/GaiaExchange ✿ Donations&Discounts & in return I give out art gifts.
Click here to Buy Signs from FDF

Note: Most if not all Discounters & 1 Donator didn't even know about my Quest Thread until I sent them a thank you gift or I told them After I bought or received the item/gold. I Found them selling my item in either Gaia exchange/Market Place or they responded to a Wanted Thread. I just decided to draw them because I felt like they deserved it for Discounting & Donating. Other people had an equal opportunity to buy the item I just offered the highest when they were selling and or they were just really nice. So please don't hate me that I got good discounts & if you want Donations from people too then create a Quest Thread<3

Feel free to ask me any questions, go my store or visit my profile!
Fleur-De-Floraison's Shop

Click the links below to go to your desired spot.
IntroductionArt Gifts RulesColorDreamAvatarsPast Donations&DiscountsArt Raffle & RulesPast Raffle WinnersLinks to check out
(links will open up in a separate tab)

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have also decided that any Donation/s or Discount/s to me
Minimum Donation/s or Discount/s for an art gift will be at 10k However if you would like to donate -10k I will recognize you on this thread & my profile.

gaia_gaiagold 10k+ You will receive 1 simple Dot in my Collab piece of 20 avatars on 1 page & 10 bumps to TOC
User Image
gaia_gaiagold 50k+99k will get 1 sketch (no BG) & 20 bumps to TOC & ELA
gaia_gaiagold 100k-174k will get 1 semi colored lineart of their avatar! (no BG)& 30 bumps to TOC & ELA
gaia_gaiagold 175k-499k you will receive 1 colored drawing of your avatar (BG opt)& 40 bumps to TOC & ELA
gaia_gaiagold 500k+ 1 colored drawing of you & another avatar of choice (BG opt) & 1 fan sign & 50 bumps to TOC & ELA

BG-Background
TOC- Thread of choice
ELA- Everything Listed Above

Of course these are not set in stone, If You want more or less or something completely different for what you are donating please message me and we can discuss terms and conditions, Feel free to ask me questions! I will message you and get started on your item/items once you have successfully donated or discounted for me.
If you decide to Donate more than once, you can! I just ask you to please donate within 24 hours after you have successfully donated the first time because I may have started on your drawing. If you want to donate another item after 24 hours You will receive another art as listed above. Please message me or quote me if you have any questions.

Any decision Listed here might change but I will message you after you trade me for donation or after you message me to give me discount but before we actually trade so you are aware of any changes.

*An item Worth from either discount or donation will be determined on how much I would sell it for and this price is fair and makes sense according to the current lowest buy now price and average buy price.*

All Avatars who donate will get your Avatars IGN in Bold On my Profile with the items Donated

Thanks for reading and thanks to my Future discounters or donators!

Note: I am a fairly new artist but I always do the best of my Ability. If you decide to Donate You may request what type of art you want (chibi, realistic, adventure time style, etc) I will Try to do my best with your request. ALSO NO WORRIES, MY THANK YOU ART IS 100% COMPLETED BY ME, BASE AND SKETCH AND ALL UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Please,
Do not steal any of my art instead Message me to get my permission to use my art, pictures or designs unless it was a gift to you, then you would obviously not need my permission to use it.
Do not take anything from my thread unless it was given to you as a gift or unless you get my permission Thanks

These are a few examples of my art.
Adventure time style ExampleUser Image
Fully colored with background and shading Example
User Image
2 style colored same avatar no background, Only avi art I have ever drawn by hand and then scanned and colored.
Ex 1
User Image
Ex 2
User Image
Realistic cream? lol wutt? (it was experimental but I have successfully been able to do another one) Example
User Image
Check out the recent work I have done click the link at the bottom "Past Donations&Discounts".
Feel free to check out my Deviant Art http://msxmama.deviantart.com/

IntroductionArt Gifts RulesColorDreamAvatarsPast Donations&DiscountsArt Raffle & RulesPast Raffle WinnersLinks to check out

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
These are the Color Dream Avatars that I have designed:
Please do not use or claim my designed Color avatars as if you designed them because I designed them myself and it took a really long time. If you do decide to copy My designed avatars please give me credit for the design of My Dream Avatar. Thank you. Names of Color Dream Avatars are Conniving Red, Ebony & Ivory, Yellow Finesse, White Demise, Foxy Toxy Green, Purple Seduction, Ninja Blue, Pink Captivation, Lady Black, La Creme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Items Questing to Complete All Listed Color Avatars

Items Bought, Donated & Discounted

Avant Crowne
Pistolera's Revengebought
Pandalita(Repeat item)bought discounted 50mil
The Moth Lullaby/strike]Donated by The Fallen Seraph Uriel
Carmine Seductress/strike]Donated by The Fallen Seraph Uriel
Princess of the Universe(bought)

Grand VictorianDonated by Defective merchandise
Sainte Ciel:Agape(Repeat item)(bought)
Astra-40: Roseate Monarch Wings(bought)
Astra-27: Clockwork Wings(bought)
Rosamund's Redemption(bought)[/b(Repeat item)
Little Lucie 3rd Gen(bought)
Madam Goblin Spider(bought)
Talisman of Evil(bought)
Stinger(bought)
Astra-52: Albino Moth Wings(bought)
Les Freaks(bought)
Little Black Sexy Dress(bought)
Secret Butterflies(bought)
Black Honeymoon Panties(bought)
Juno's Lace(bought)
Ice Champion Platinum Shimmer Dress(bought)
G-LOL White Maiden Skirt(bought)
Sienna Pascal I'artiste(bought)
Trilune's PromiseDonated by A TankChu Charity
Dark Heart(Repeat item)(bought)
Black Big Giant Glasses(bought)
Gothic ButterflyDonated by Sumomo4life
Dark OmenDonated by Kaiou_Michiru69
Secret Purple Butterflies(bought)
Blue Honeymoon Bra
(bought)
Rapunzel's Braided Hair (Blonde)(bought)
Nouveau Winter (bought)
Sapphire Butterfly Cap(bought)
Blue Serafuku Skirt(bought)
Blue Honeymoon Panties(bought)
Symphonia(bought)
Rosa Romance(bought)
Succubi's Modesty(bought)
Cherry BlossomDonated by Sumomo4life
The Red Rabbit(bought)
Nikolai's Experiment(bought)
Nymph Adora(bought)
La Sanguine(bought)
Lady Justice's Armor(bought)
Mwee the Dragon(Repeat item)(bought)
Smok the Baby DragonDonated by Remix54(Repeat item)
Scarlet Rose(bought)Winter Rose(bought)
Scarlet Mist(Repeat item)(bought)
Rosamund's Revenge(Repeat item)(bought)
Puzzling Pieces(bought)
Toxic Strongman(bought)
Vivacenote(bought)
Maquillage(bought)
Rakugaki Style(bought)
Wisteria 2nd Gen~(bought)
Toxic Kitten(bought)
10th Anniversary Mini Nitemare Halo & WingletsDonated by Kaiou_Michiru69 (Repeat item)
Black Heartstring(bought)
Spiral Hypnotist(bought)

COMPLETED Avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other items I Would like to Own Someday:

Side Quest's

Fleur-de-Floraison generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lovelies who gave Donations & Discounts
10k TW minimum collab piece
User Image
heart Joshua Stellar- 3kg(TW in 24 hours=3kg)
heart Sumomo4life- Cherry Blossom, Gothic Butterfly(TW in 24 hours=170kg)
User Image
heart Broseph Extreme- 10kg(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
heart Kaiou_Michiru69- 50kg, 10th anniversary halo winglets, dark omen(TW in 24 hours=203kg)
User Image
heart Remix54- Smok the baby Dragon and 198k(TW in 24 hours=383k)
User Image
heart Is it she-15kg+100k item discount(TW in 24 hours=115kg)
User Image
heart High Above The Law-12kg total discount off "Toxic Strongman","Maquillage"(TW in 24 hours=12kg)
heart Violet Weed-10k discount off Rosamunds Revenge(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
heart DeliciousWaffles-18k discount off of Vivacenote(TW in 24 hours=18kg)
heart audtion4ever-20k discount off Lady Justice(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
heart Windail1-10kg discount off "Toxic kitten"(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
heart TheWolfyGirlAwoooz- 20kg discount off Succubi's Modesty(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
heart Duchess Gummeh Buns- 10k discount off Nymph Adora
(TW in 24 hours=10kg)

heart UsedRomanceCH-40k discount off of Dark heart(TW in 24 hours=40kg)
heart A TankChu Charity-Trilune's Promise(TW in 24 hours=447kg)
User Image
heart Jmanzor-100k discount off Sienna Pascal I'artiste bought for 185kg(TW in 24 hours=100k)
heart Random Glomper-30k discount off Juno's Lace bought for 240kg(TW in 24 hours=30kg)
heart R00DPlE-20k discount off Stinger bought for 230kg(TW in 24 hours=20k)
heart Xxis_NOT_urs_2_controlxX-20k discount off Talisman of Evil bought for 80kg(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
heart MyTrueLoveGone-1.8mil donation & 270k total discount off Astra-27: Clockwork Wings, little lucie, Rosamund's Redempton bought for 125k/325k/1.220mil(TW in 24 hours=2.07mil)
heart Hadou 99-1mil donation(TW in 24 hours=1mil)
heart Shea Heart-15kg(TW in 24 hours=15kg)
heart KumikoSen-Epic Journey(78,999), Deranged Surgeon(100kg), Level up Blade(15kg), Bottled Sea(10kg), Darwins Honorable Mention(13,999) (TW in 24 hours=217,998kg)
heart Reallux-Photon Riser(30,000),vigilant lost boy(59,88 cool (TW in 24 hours=90kg)
heart Defective merchandise-Grand Victorian(TW in 24 hours=150kg)
heart The Fallen Seraph Uriel-Carmine Seductress(TW in 24 hours=390kg)
heart The Fallen Seraph Uriel-The Moth Lullaby(TW in 24 hours=240kg)

TW=Total Worth, which is estimated at time of completed trade compared to lowest buy now price

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
(closed for now)Art Raffle for Bumpers
You do not need to number your bumps and you may post anything as a bump (Ex- xp , heart , Bump, blahblahblah etc.) but I will be counting all 25(there is no special prize for over bumping so no need to over bump but you are welcome to). When all 10 slots are filled and the bumpers are finished I will post "(will insert month/year here)Art Raffle Winner" with a "Post Action" of a Random Number 1 to 10. Even if I do not get 10, "25 post" bumpers to participate I will do a raffle at the end of every month to ensure that the bumpers are rewarded in a timely manner. Raffle will end when all 10 slots are filled or at 11:59 PST at the end of every month
Raffle Prize for the Winner= You win:
1 drawing of your avatar colored (any type I'll message you for details if you win)
(I'm also Taking ideas for other rewards or games for the future so if you would like to contribute ideas that would be awesome!)

You can begin anytime I will put you in your slot by first post. You must quote me on the 25th bump so I know that you have completed all 25 bumps. Please Do not Bump if all 10 Slots are filled because I will be holding more art raffles.

Take your time with your 25 bumps but they must be completed in 1 week from when you start or before the end of the month (whichever comes first) otherwise I will remove your name and open up your slot or your slot will be Voided.

I will tip your 1st and last bump if you participate in the raffle

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Past Raffle Winners for Bumpers
May 2013 "50 posts Bumpers" winner-Pikachoou
User Image

June 2013 winner-MyTrueLoveGone

July 2013 winner-
August 2013 winner-

IntroductionArt Gifts RulesColorDreamAvatars[Past Donations&DiscountsArt Raffle & RulesPast Raffle WinnersLinks to check out

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Links to check out
If you want to be listed You must list me in yours & PM or Quote me. Thank you.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

~Button link for my sign shop~
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/sign-shops-requests-contests/fdf-s-sign-shop/t.86353901/][IMG]http://ow.ly/mP0xy[/IMG][/URL]

~Button link for my Quest thread~
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fleur-de-floraison-s-quest-art-gifts-art-raffles/t.85983391/][img]http://ow.ly/mP0RY[/img][/URL]

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dates to remember:

May-02-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Mwee The Dragon (75,000g)
May-02-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Nouveau Winter (22,000g)
May-04-2013-Joshua Stellar- 3kg(TW in 24 hours=3kg)
May-04-2013-Sumomo4life- Cherry Blossom, Gothic Butterfly(TW in 24 hours=170kg)
User Image

May-04-2013-Broseph Extreme- 10kg(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
May-04-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Secret Butterflies(1,500g)
May-04-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Secret Purple Butterflies(12,000g)
May-04-2013-Kaiou_Michiru69- 50kg, 10th anniversary halo winglets, dark omen(TW in 24 hours=203kg)
User Image

May-06-2013-Remix54- Smok the baby Dragon and 198k(TW in 24 hours=383k)
User Image

May-07-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Paramours break 2nd generation (300,000g)
May-12-2013-Is it she-15kg+100k item discount(TW in 24 hours=115kg)
User Image

May-14-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Scarlet Mist (175,000g)
May-15-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Scarlet Rose (78,500g)
May-15-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Rakugaki Style (100,000g)
May-16-2013-High Above The Law-12kg total discount off "Toxic Strongman","Maquillage" bought for 45kg(TW in 24 hours=12kg)
May-17-2013-Violet Weed-10k discount off Rosamunds Revenge bought for 650k(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
May-17-2013-DeliciousWaffles-18k discount off of Vivacenote bought for 300kg(TW in 24 hours=18kg)
May-18-2013-audtion4ever-20k discount off Lady Justice bought for 80kg(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
May-18-2013-Windail1-12kg discount off Toxic kitten bought for 50kg(TW in 24 hours=12kg)
May-20-2013-TheWolfyGirlAwoooz- 20kg discount off Succubi's Modesty bought for 105kg(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
May-20-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought The Red Rabbit (58,000g)
May-20-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Puzzling Pieces(31,900g)
May-21-2013-Duchess Gummeh Buns- 10k discount off Nymph Adora bought for 100kg(TW in 24 hours=10kg)
May-22-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Symphonia (20,000g)
May-25-2013 Fleur-de-Floraison bought Winter Rose (85,000g)
June-2-2013-UsedRomanceCH-40k discount off of Dark heart 2nd Gen bought for 380k(TW in 24 hours=40kg)
June-2-2013-UsedRomanceCH-40k discount off of Dark heart 2nd Gen bought for 380k(TW in 24 hours=40kg)
June-6-2013-A TankChu Charity-Trilune's Promise(TW in 24 hours=447kg)
User Image
June-8-2013-Random Glomper-30k discount off Juno's Lace bought for 240kg(TW in 24 hours=30kg)
June-10-2013R00DPlE-20k discount off Stinger bought for 230kg(TW in 24 hours=20k)
June-10-2013Xxis_NOT_urs_2_controlxX-20k discount off Talisman of Evil bought for 80kg(TW in 24 hours=20kg)
June-16-2013Hadou 99-1mil donation(TW in 24 hours=1mil)
June-8-2013-Jmanzor-100k discount off Sienna Pascal I'artiste bought for 185kg(TW in 24 hours=100k)
June-21-13Reallux-Photon Riser(30,000),vigilant lost boy(59,88 cool (TW in 24 hours=90kg)
June-22-13Defective merchandise-Grand Victorian(TW in 24 hours=150kg)
July-6-13The Fallen Seraph Uriel-Carmine Seductress(TW in 24 hours=390kg)
June-18-2013Shea Heart-15kg(TW in 24 hours=15kg)
June-18-2013KumikoSen-Epic Journey(78,999), Deranged Surgeon(100kg), Level up Blade(15kg), Bottled Sea(10kg), Darwins Honorable Mention(13,999) (TW in 24 hours=217,998kg)
User Image

july-14-13Participated in the 11th TGNSE
june-18-13Got 2nd place in UpintheClouds tek tek demonic contest won2mil
June-16-13The Fallen Seraph Uriel-The Moth Lullaby(TW in 24 hours=240kg)

ThankYou Gifts needs to be done for:
June-16-2013MyTrueLoveGone-1.8mil donation & 270k total discount off Astra-27: Clockwork Wings, little lucie, Rosamund's Redempton bought for 125k/325k/1.220mil(TW in 24 hours=2.07mil)

TW=Total Worth, which is estimated gold worth at time of completed trade compared to lowest buy now price. Prices listed as Bought is How much I bought the item for or by how Much they sold the item to me for.

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dear Nudist
1.Viktorya Chuikova
Viktorya Chuikova
I Am Going To Strip!
Username: Viktorya Chuikova
Timezone: GMT -8:00 (Pacific Time)
Do you observe daylight savings time: Yes
Charity/Quest helping: Fleur-de-Floraison's Quest Thread
Permission -Asked Fleur to submit PM to mule-
Why did you choose them? Although I do not know Fleur-de-Floraison in real life, she is a really great Gaian that is kind and generous with others, and as such, I'd like to thank her for all that she has done and contributed to Gaia and its community xD
What item will you miss the most? Celestial Emissary ~ ♥
Incentive: For all donaters donating 350k+ I will personally pay a good friend of mine to make a sig of your choice, with the details you provide me (ie, send me pic + desired wording, etc.) here is an example of her work: Rukayex's Signature Blog

Updated with sponsor information
Quote:
Username: Viktorya Chuikova (pg529)
Timezone: GMT - 8 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Fleur-de-Floraison's Quest Thread*
Why did you choose them? Although I do not know Fleur-de-Floraison in real life, she is a really great Gaian that is kind and generous with others, and as such, I'd like to thank her for all that she has done and contributed to Gaia and its community xD
What item will you miss the most? Celestial Emissary ~ ♥
Incentive: For all donaters donating 350k+ I will personally pay a good friend of mine to make a sig of your choice, with the details you provide me (ie, send me pic + desired wording, etc.) here is an example of her work: Rukayex's Signature Blog
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 50k (pg553)
PixelCravings - 5k (pg576)
anserine - 50k (pg578 )
Senorita Hope - 40k - (pg702)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)

Being a Nudist for this thread & for me means a lot,
& even though you do not know me, you volunteering to go nude for me well that is just selfless and kind. <3 My appreciation for your nudity during this event is great so I would like to place you on my thread. :} Also know that my nudists who complete the event will be put into a raffle for full avi art & get a free fan sign from me.
& I just want to say again,
Thank you<3

User Image

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
This is my first year participating and I am going Nude for A TankChu Charity
Why did you choose them? IMO A TankChu Charity is the most Fair/Legit Charity out there that contributes to your Quest. The way it lacks Favoritism is what I appreciate the most. Just follow their rules and you get a Donation which is never under 100k! It's as simple as that!
Incentive: Sponsors for this charity will receive fan signs according to how much they donate. 75k I will send you an order form for a fullbody fan sign. 50k and I will send you either a leggy fan sign or a thigh up fan sign. 20k & I will send you a shoulder up fan sign. If you donate more then 100k you will be entered in a raffle for bani clips and a diapered egg.
Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg515)
bloodangel95 - 10k (pg518 )
xx I met my fate xx - 50k (pg607)
Millie990 - 30k (pg610)
MyTrueLoveGone - 200,113g (pg653)
OtherWorldShukumei - 2.5k (pg654)
Beautifully Meaningful - 20k (pg679)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg711)

Total: 347,613 gold
Thank you<3

User Image

Winners of the charity raffle for donations over 100k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/11th-gaian-sponsored-nudity-event-complete-owed-days/t.85473569_13235/#13235

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
heart heart heart heart

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Newbie Explorer