Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Enlightened Madness! I am constantly seeking more crazy and awesome items, and art of both my original character(s) and my avatar. I also sometimes feel the urge to draw random avatars and ocs. This is where I will consolodate all of those things, and also use all of my bump images, hopefully for great amusement and profit! lol

I do tend to flake in and out of Gaia, sometimes for weeks at a time, but I do come back! So, don't worry if I'm not around for a while, it's likely an attack of Real Life Syndrome.

I've decided to use a mule to hold the quest funds for this thread, so that I'm not constantly so tempted to spend them frivolously. redface

The mule is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragonclangirl!

So please send any donations her way. smile

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

I'm still working on a better way to post these things, all pretty-like, but for now here's my current list of most-wanted items:

Ahh! A Gwee kin! I NEED IT! heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gweenee Kin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lost Ravenwood Manor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Protagonist's Alternative
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Legend of Lagertha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deluxe Witch's Cauldron
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2003 Sash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sayaka Miki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cunning Secret Retreat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Magnificent Violeztin Eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aquarium Cathulu (This one is sort of a constant, since I like to keep one in the aquarium, but they only last so long.)

There are, of course, more. (Just take a glance at the wishlist on my profile... *blush*) These are just what I will start with, on my epic road to grandeur!
heart heart

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

I am also constantly looking for awesome, neat, cute, pretty...heh...any art of my characters.

I have a request thread for the Doomtown costumes we did at Gencon here at Draw the Wild West.

Kestral, my Exalted OC, is who I generally request, but I also love art of my avatars! Freebies are, of course, adored, but I can also pay some gold, depending on my current funds and soforth. I definitely favor fullbody pictures, but if you really hate feet then other kinds are good as well. *grin* Generally speaking, if you want more than 100b then I may have to wait on things, but otherwise feel free to post an example or two and I'll let you know if I'm interested!

Also, I draw a bit, from time to time, myself. My artistic muse is FAR from consistent, so I could never do a shop or anything, but I can doodle pics of people in here, or OCs who have inspiring stories. Pretty much whatever catches my fancy and makes my pencil fingers twitch. I'm not the greatest artist, but I'm passable. I work with pencil to sketch, then color with markers. I do have photoshop for editing and cleanup...but no tablet, so I'm pretty terrible at any kind of actual digital image creation. If you want you can take a look at my stuff in Deviantart, or here's a few examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Here is the basic description for my OC. I need to rework it some, but this is what I've been giving artists for a while, and it is neat to see how it is interpreted by different people.

There are some bits that are perhaps phrased poorly, and it's a bit on the cheesy side, but I decided to keep it the same every time in order to see the results when many different artists use one description.

Lessee...Kestral is a half-elf, about 5'6", with a rangy sort of frame from many years out roaming the wilderness in search of strange creatures and magics. She has straight red hair of the shade leaning more towards warm copper that frames her face starting just above her collar bone and angling back to mostly cover the nape of her neck. Her slightly tilted almond eyes are the color of a clear blue autumn sky and often look off towards the horizon, or twinkle with wickedness as her mouth quirks into a one-sided grin. She tends to wear clothing that would move easily in the wilderness, but not native-style gear. More plain, tough pants in shades of black, grey, khaki or denim-style blue, good boots that go about to the knee, and a loose blouse of some sort. Something like a combination of pirate blouse, musketeer, and modern day button down shirt, usually in creme, or a shade of blue a bit lighter than her eyes. Beneath that, she wears the Armor of the Ebon Dragon (I think I remembered the name right) which is bonded to her bones and is therefore skin tight. The armor goes from feet to neck, stopping at the hands; it was made from the scales or an ebon dragon, but the gm describes it as almost chitinous. Kesstral usually tries to keep it covered by her clothes. Most often seen strapped to her back is her Daiklaive, a sword almost as tall as she is made from Ancient First age Glass. As much as these huge blades can be, this one is built for speed. She loves to wear impressive capes and currently favors one created by Marcus(another character who can make cloth out of precious stones) made from Blue Goldstone (deep midnight blue with silver sparkles like stars). As for headgear, while she currently lacks a helmet she does like to wear a hat reminiscent of the aussie outback-style, though not with the side folded up, in soft black leather with a few unusual feathers from gryphons and such in the hatband. She does favor feathers made into jewelry, but discreetly; no wild headdresses or feathered fringes. In all she tries to present a very understated, efficient, and elegant image.

For game-type info, her auro when she spends a lot of essence is a giant gryphon. She is an Eclipse caste exalt, and the pilot of a diamond airship from the first age. currently she acts as a trader, and mercenary type, and protects her home city from abyssals.

Hmm....anything else you'd want to know, or clarify?

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Most of the art I've received so far has been put up here, but starting anew with this thread I will attempt to post things to be admired for a while first!

o-_Shimizu-Mizuki_-o

feena95

LuckyTaco
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xyrulena
So awesome! Check out all the details and textures!

Next is a lovely piece
by the fantastic Grey Lunarahye

And also a RL commission from a few months back from my friend Z from this avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I...make no guarantees as to how up-to-date I am. *blush*

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Donators!

Here is a list of all the people who have graciously donated to my madness:

iSammybby- 2k
ArrancarYoruichi- 25k smile
The CRC- 100k exclaim heart biggrin
Lady_Elentari - 5k
animeprincess1 - 250k and some Mithril!! heart heart
Aalyve Wyyre's Charity Thread- MIghty Gargoyle, Angelic Camisole, Hawkin's Treasure, Black Op's Gear, Emerald High Elf Boots, and Jinxi's Charm! heart heart
Queen_Rini - gifted me the Jolie Dormeuse! smile
Astrum Aura gifted me the Divided Stars! heart
Aalyve Wyyre gave me Mooch, Moonlight Silverstone, and Jack Frost!! eek
The Giftbowl Charity- 500mil. biggrin
Fox_Kuroi donated the Spunky Mechanic's Fantastical Ponytail and the Annie Calamity! heart heart
Rishilorn donated a pile of things from my wishlist!
Ship Interiors, Barren Boneyard, Open World Traveler, The Prince's Ivy Rose, Thawed Daughter of Snows, Pearl the Wild Things, Heavenly Sparkleflies, Chime of Charisma, Huckleberry Ribbon Candy, Deneb's Swan, School Tyrant, Celestial Herald, and Oenes's Blessing

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Links Out!

Various other places that are cool!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart And for those who are kind enough to link back to me heart

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/enlightened-madness-a-quest-for-art-and-items/t.60934505_1/][img]http://silverdragonsden.com/emsigbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hidden Ace-1st gen-bought it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Day of the Dead-Bought it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pirate Anchor-Bought it.
2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Morpheus-Bought
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Condor Dynasty-Bought
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kabuki-Bought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valhalla's Abyssal Armor - Bought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deep Azure Pumps - Bought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Memphis' Stockings -Bought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valhalla's Eternal Armor-Bought.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.La Jolie Dormeuse Gifted to me by Queen_Rini!.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Nightmare Scarf eek I bought it! Thanks to Flynn's Booty sales.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Celestial Emissary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2x Compass of Seidh-any Generation So many neat poses...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Valhalla's Armor, all of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prince of Icy Thieves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.SDPlus 313 Professor Hana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mage School They put it in a bundle!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mod Geisha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fafnir the Dragon : Got it in a random item generator.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ballad Punk Bought it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Divided Stars Given to me by Astrum Aura! Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moonlight Silverstene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mooch LaDrakgon the XIII
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.SDPlus 252 Jack Frost
All given to me by Aalyve Wyyre! Thank you!!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Souryuu of the Earth and Skies Black Friday 2k14 Dragon Bundle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jade the Chinese Dragon Black Friday 2k14 Dragon Bundle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pure Intentions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cathulu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zadkiel's Toxic Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Callas the Jackalope
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reve Vert Hooray for bundles.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spunky Mechanic's Fantastical Ponytail Donated by Fox_Kuroi!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Annie Calamity Also donated by Fox_Kuroi!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Garage Band Vamp- Price finally went down.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.L33t Gamer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pawsitive Facet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Esper's Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virulent Heart
Cool Androgynous Guide Hair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Starlit Summoned Punk

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Open! And still under some construction... redface

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I guess I'll start off with some bumping or something. Though, maybe I'll wait until page two for that.
hiya! sorry i cant donate cuz im on a quest to get the white body dye for my gf biggrin
but if i could i would of :3 good luck! <3

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
iSammybby
hiya! sorry i cant donate cuz im on a quest to get the white body dye for my gf biggrin

Thanks! smile
Mirumoto_Tsubasa
iSammybby

Thanks! smile

thanks! <3
all i had was 2k so i put it in there too :3

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Aww, thank you! Every little bit helps!
:] btw amazingg avi biggrin

Quick Reply