Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Ladykiller

I am sorry to inform you that I am shutting down the charity. Due to the nature of my charity I am no longer able to donate like I use to due to the gross marketplace inflation. Even the thought of buying GC anymore disgusts me. I have spent my last $$ on Gaia for now. I will reopen IF the marketplace gets better. I never wanted to be a charity that donates 100K to someone's 5M quests. I wanted to be able to give you guys those items or the remainder of the gold you needed but that is pretty much impossible now. This was my decision and these are my opinions alone. I am so very thankful to the regulars who drop by and chat with me from time to time and any of you are more than welcome to add me as a friend ;3 For now I am content to be a regular Gaian who collects trash in towns, plays tiles, and passes the day away in the forums.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Greetings! Welcome to Dreamcatchers. I have owned many charities
in the nine years I have been on Gaia and I wanted this one to be different in that
it requires you to only submit your form. I require no thank you, no hidden codes
to be repeated, all you have to worry about are the guidelines in submitting
your application, which are easy.

Here I will strive to make your dreams come true on Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your experience with me.

Funds: 2.1M

---------------------
---------------------This charity will be for Questers of items 350K and up. The goal will be to either
---------------------give you your item or give you enough gold to complete your quest.
---------------------This will be done once a month on the same date. Two people will be chosen.
---------------------There will also be another spot open for Questers of items 1M and up. I would
--------------------- like it to be a two or three month process where I help you monetarily. These questers will be
---------------------chosen on the same day as the others and given their fee. Thereafter

--------------------- they will receive fees for months two and three on the same days as the new applicants
--------------------- for the new months. The thought behind this is to, again, help you complete your quests!

Hit & Run or stay and chat, everyone has the same chances of being chosen.------------------------------

I will never force you to stay and spend time here. This is my charity and therefore---------------------
it is my responsibility to maintain it not yours.---------------------------------------
There will never be any hidden phrases or words for you to participate here.--------------------------------
In the same respect I promise to always spend time here daily, I don't want to be one---------------------
of those owners who only shows up every once in a while. I want to know what's---------------------
going on in my charity---------------------------------------------------------
I will never ask for gold for any of my contests.---------------------------------------

Green Ladykiller

Pm me if you have any questions.

Step One: Fill Out Application

[b]Gaian Join Date[/b]:
[b]No. of Posts on Gaia[/b]:
[b]What are you questing[/b]?
[b]What is your progress[/b]?
[b]Quest Thread[/b] (if applicable):
[b]Why do you deserve a donation from Dreamcatchers[/b]?

Step Two: PM me, Taylonn, with your application. Entitle it, Dreamcatchers.

Step Three: On the 15th of every month recipients will be chosen! So application entries will be CLOSED on the 15th.

Green Ladykiller

You could be here! These will be
clickable links to the trade made. Just in good faith ;3
You have 24 hours to accept the trade, no excuses.

June Recipients ::: Cutefaty, Glazed Strawberry, golden keiko

July Recipients ::: Daphne Young, Lily Waterleaf, MonCherieAbbie

August Recipients ::: leelin, (2 recipients never accepted trade after 48hrs.)

------------------SPACER-----------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

------------SPACER------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------------------------------------------SPACER------------------------------------------

---------------------SPACER-----------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------------
----------------If you are chosen for this slot, you will receive three donations
------------------------in three months. Hopefully equalling your finish amount.

--------------------------------------------------- After 48 hours, trade was canceled.

Green Ladykiller

Gypsophilia // Our first contribution! Woot!

M a n i a c a l Giggle // 60K

Anon // 80K

Green Ladykiller

08/27/2013 @ 1:07pm EST::: Raffle time!
Free to enter, one entry per person, ends on
October 14th. First come first serve. Number will be RNG'd.

How it Works: Whoever PMs me with
the title Raffle will be put into the raffle.
No you cannot choose your spot, one spot per person. It
will go in order of who PM'd me first and so on.

The Prize: Aria Dannata 3rd Gen.

06/04/2013 @ 1:51pm EST::: Random
person on page 500 will get 500k!

The Prize: 500K
The Winner: anubis-love

05/19/2013 @ 9:04am EST::: This
contest is held every month. It ends on every 15th.
I will RNG a post/page number and that
will be the deciding factor. You can win more than once.
Anyone providing a service for me is not eligible.

The Prize: Current Monthly Collectible
Previous Winners: June July August September

05/26/2013 @ 9:39pm EST::: I will be holding
a Dice Rolling contest. Roll 20-20 sided die and
if you roll a 200, the prize is yours.
You can only win this one once, but try
for the others as well!
Anyone providing a service for me is not eligible
PM me with the Page # if you roll the 200 ;3

The Prize: 75K
Previous Winners: I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

00/00/000 @ 0:00pm EST::: TekTek