Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Hello everyone and welcome to my quests and mini charities! I'm Rachael, also known as sccrgrl94.
And yes you did read that title right! Not that donating stuff for a good cause isn't good, but I didn't want to be one of those people that just says 'gimme gimme gimme'
I wanted to give back to the community! And so once a month I will pick someone that applies and that I think deserves it and will sponsor their quest ;D
Depending how much they are asking for will depend whether we just collect a bunch of gold for them, at least one pricey item they are asking for or their whole quest.
Now I am human so obviously I want pretty things in life too c: I create a dream avi and will wear it for a while.
Then when it has been worn for a while i will create a new one! yayy :3
My quests will always be going on so don't be afraid to throw a little love my way!
So stay, bump it up, chat, donate. Do whatever your little heart desires! But have fun!!

User Image

intro ;; rules ;; news & updates ;; contests ;; monthly spotlight charity ;; past quests helped ;; current&future&completed quest ;;
donations & donors ;; banners & affiliates ;; open!

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

☼ Follow the TOS
♬ Don't spam; this includes begging, advertising
ღ Be polite to EVERYONE
★ Do not quote anything from the front page
☾ Can't win more than two contests per week
✿ Please, for the sake of humanity use proper grammar (no text talk)
※ Bumping and chatting are encouraged
❤ Rules and anything else is subject to change when I see fit
☁ Have fun c:
● Make sure to label trades or gift with either chairty or dream avi, or something to specify with part of the thread you want your donation to go to. Please&Thanks!
♧ Want the monthly chairty spot? Fill out the application!!! Don't just be asking or begging. You will just be told to read the rules
✪ Post "waffles" somewhere in your post just so I know you read the rules

User Image

intro ;; rules ;; news & updates ;; contests ;; monthly spotlight charity ;; past quests helped ;; current&future&completed quest ;;

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

6/17- OPEN!!! yayy c:
7/12- Finished my first quest!!! & Got a banner(:
7/18- PICKED THE FIRST CHARITY TO SPONSOR!
8/11- Finished the first charity & my second quest & taken on my second charity!! :3
8/21- Finished the second charity!
8/23- Loving the 'Flynn's Booty'! helped me accomplish my third quest! emotion_bigheart
8/26- I started coloege guys.. ughh freshman once again -___- But sadly I won't be able to be on as much as I was): I will still be coming on though!
9/2- Created an application for the charity!
9/11- STARTED THE RAFFLE!

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

I will add more contests as more people start to join this(: But for now these are the ones going on:
You can't win more than two contests per week and some contest can only be won once

~ 100 bumps, must label bumps- 4k
* 500 bump, label bumpss- 8k
~ Make me a TekTek! no particular theme, but be warned! I am veryy picky on what I like! (price limit- 1.8 mil) Feel free to ask my preferances on certain things :3 1k for everyone that tries! but only the first time you try. Prize: Depending on how much I like it anywhere between 3-10k
* first person to quote my Gir from invader zim (in any picture form)- 10k
(i will only keep it up for two hours! and the prize will increase as more people start to join)
User Image

User Image

intro ;; rules ;; news & updates ;; contests ;; monthly spotlight charity ;; past quests helped ;;current&future&completed quest ;;
donations & donors ;; banners & affiliates ;;open!

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

~*~ Once a month I will choose someone that filled out the application that I think DESERVES the help.~*~
*~* Depending on what they are questing will determine if I just collect a large amount of gold or just certain items or their whole quest. *~*
~*` DO NOT BEG OR ASK FOR THIS SPOT!! YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT GET IT THEN! Just fill out the application.`*~
`~` If you would like to donate to the charity make sure you label the trade or gift with monthly charity or just charity please. So I know I know not to take it as a dream avi donation. Thanksomuch `~`
*** FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET THIS SPOT!! YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO ACCEPT THE TRADE. I WILL SENT WARNING MESSAGES TO TRY AND TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT IT BY THEN I CANCEL THE TRADE AND I DO NOT SEND IT AGAIN!!***

APPLICATION! Read all the rules before applying for the spot please&thanks(:
[size=9][align=center][quote="sccrgrl94"][/quote]
UserName;;
What I’m Questing;;
My Progress;;
Tell Me One Interesting Fact About Yourself;;
Link To Quest Thread;; [/align][/size]

User Image

intro ;; rules ;; news & updates ;; contests ;; monthly spotlight charity ;; past quests helped ;; current&future&completed quest ;; donations & donors ;; banners & affiliates ;; open!

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Audra's Quest!! 7/18/13-8/18/13
Abby's Quest 8/11/13-9/11/13
Cansal's Quest 9/7/13-10/7/13

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

My Store

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

gaia_star - donated to charity
emotion_bigheart - donated to my dream avi

Spartan979_musik6-13-05- donated dark omen emotion_bigheart
Wax Abnormal- donated verde vixen gaia_star
DREAMING (a no bs charity)- 10k emotion_bigheart
Fhaerie- MLP: Princess Celestia Shirt emotion_bigheart

User Image

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-avis-mini-charities/t.86364223/][img]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu186/abbeyasaXD/banners/output_pGAmx1_zps6e393efe.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-avis-mini-charities/t.86364223/][img]http://gickr.com/results4/anim_a7fbe0bc-cb28-2f74-e54f-34b6122e46b4.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

If you want your banner or link here just PM me, don't just post it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Genius

10,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hello o: Do you mind helping me with my dream Avi? She costs 150,000 gold and i've wanted a wedding look for a while now ^^; Thanks so much if you can help me smile Have a good day

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yuki_Painless
Hello o: Do you mind helping me with my dream Avi? She costs 150,000 gold and i've wanted a wedding look for a while now ^^; Thanks so much if you can help me smile Have a good day

Sorry but I have to find someone and pick their quest):
but if I happen to stumble upon yours then you could be sponsored!

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items