Welcome to Gaia! ::

...don't u mean grade? XDDD
...wait, for a test? Or for anything that u've ever done?

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
for a test. OH~xD you sure are good at catching my mistakes.
Oh...hmmm...I think I've gotten worse... sweatdrop but I think the my worst grade that I've ever gotten for a test was decided to not be counted....*whew* XD

Haha, well, if it doesn't make sense when I read it, then I know either I'm going crazy or there really was a typo~XDD I usually believe it's the 1st option at 1st though~ sweatdrop

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
How long does it take till you realize its a typo???
Umm, until I reread the sentence a couple times~XDDD I don't trust the things I see...^.^'' pretty sad, huh...

But, that's cuz I tend to not look at things very carefully... sweatdrop and I have hallucinated before...O_o...that really threw me off....DX

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Really!? what was the hallucination of? one time that happened to me when i was really sick. the medicine pills were dancing O_o
Haha, yeah... sweatdrop twice on the same day...DX but I think it was cuz of lack of sleep...XD cuz that was the day of our Lock-In! Haha, and I stayed up the entire night...>.<

1st hallucination: I was walking past a friend of mine, and then I thought he was wearing glasses (I've never seen him wear glasses before), I turned around, he wasn't wearing any glasses...>.<
2nd hallucination: A friend on mine enjoys trying to take pictures of me (I'm not photogenic, so I don't like my picture being taken, ESPECIALLY when it's random..>.< wink , and I usually avoid them...he came up to me and I thought he was holding his camera, so I spun around facing my back towards him, then I turned back around and saw he was holding a cookie...=____='''

O________O HOLY CRAP! Dancing pills?! XDDDD whoaaa...
I can do it, I can do it 9 times.
This is really random, but one time I fell out of bed into a box that I don't think was there the night before.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wow. That would be scary. One. I was at lunch. and my friend was gonna give me something. and it looked like the frog from dissections! but when i looked again it was just a cookie.
What to you mean buy lock-in?
and you made typos!!!!!!! did you mean of instead of on?
Charge of the triceratops!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, worst spell name EVER...
bump, are we there yet (to page 20?)
I guess not.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump...
billy_bobbyandpants
wow. That would be scary. One. I was at lunch. and my friend was gonna give me something. and it looked like the frog from dissections! but when i looked again it was just a cookie.
What to you mean buy lock-in?
and you made typos!!!!!!! did you mean of instead of on?

DX ewwww....oh gosh, I'd completely flip if I saw that! >.<
and...who made typos? O_o I did or Miranda did? If it was me, I have no idea what you're talking about~XD
and! YOU just made a typo! =.= "buy" "by"...

and oh, basically our Lock-In was us staying in our school gym for the entire night~XD now THAT was fun~!! we had lotsa foood and TV for movies and video games~ahhhh, quite an experience! ^.^

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
@ indesicive- you did. look at the post where you were telling me about your hallucinations!
really?? that sounds cool.
@- miranda- hows it going. glad you could stop by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff