Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Deus de Charity
MonokuroBara

Actually, they changed it! I found a schedule here. It's every 20min now, and apparently, Leap of Faith can spawn in every rotation—no wonder it pops up so much. e.e

Yeah. ^^ There was a silver lining. x3

I think that my husband said March 2020. QQ
Here's the E3 teaser:

I'm so hyped. >.< I can't wait. Btw, if you own a 3DS, I highly recommend Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Switch version is going to be less traditional than previous Animal Crossing games—ofc, that's a good thing; the series needs a breath of fresh air. lol

oooo i knew it seemed faster surprised wasnt sure if it was cuz of the event or not!
but thats interesting <3 definitely easier to join them when its 3 an hour vs just 2 @o@
esp if it was one u didnt like or something.
like the vase one.... *shakes fist

oooooh! thats awesome, thank you for the trailer <3

i do have a 3ds but i dont really play it often >^<;;;
so idk if it would be worth it to try to get it
plus, im p sure i may or may not have basically broken mine anyway ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................
im p sure ive had it sleeping/closed, while a game is up, but forever plugged in to charge... >A>;;;; that cant be good.

For sure! I prefer the vase one to the skinchange one, tbh... Thinking about it, most GATEs suck. lol xD

Oof, maybe. My husband never turns his off, and it works fine? But, he doesn't leave it charging, so Idk? >.< The game is pretty cheap—$15 digital download from GameStop—but I get you. The Switch version looks so much better, but I'm a bit jaded. lol xD I've been playing since the first game came out, so I've been wanting some radical change—still a great series, love all the games<3

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Deus de Charity
Aytrix
Deus de Charity

idk, i just am not much of a kitchenm person
i wanna grab whatever
and get out
lol

Some people aren't, that's okay! You probably do other things that suit you.

yeah
while im not quite sure what those things are yet
i know its not kitchen stuff!! haha

How are you today? Doing anything exciting?

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MonokuroBara

It was highly unusual—never even met the guy before. lol Other than CB trolls, I don't normally have problems.

Might've just been looking for new places to hunt down something fun. Or figured since he was bored he'd cause trouble. I never know what's going on in those kinds of peoples heads. Never makes sense to me.

Wicked Warlocc81 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 135!

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81

i hope it's good. As for streams, it depends on what the stream is about. I like watching Gmod Streams on YouTube.

yeah, as i said picarto is mostly art streams, so youd just see artists doing their thing.
which just like gamer streams, has a wide variety of quality and what they do and the topic theyre drawing 3nodding
ooo fun, i made an account. maybe i'll see you online some time. whee

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Aytrix
MonokuroBara

It was highly unusual—never even met the guy before. lol Other than CB trolls, I don't normally have problems.

Might've just been looking for new places to hunt down something fun. Or figured since he was bored he'd cause trouble. I never know what's going on in those kinds of peoples heads. Never makes sense to me.

Same here. I try to be nice to everyone. I don't get why people want to be mean.

Cluttered Witch

Deus de Charity
oh congrats~! how are you enjoying it? c:

yea as long as he enjoys the screens, xD despite it being a lot, he makes it work! =3= good for him, hahahaha.

yeah the DnD one isnt up anymore. but i did get a lot of entries, so yay~
though, there is a new 3-version avi contest for the next 2 months! so wooo

Thank you! cat_whee I'm really enjoying it except for the fact that I still need a new job haha cat_sweatdrop
Right?! That's how I feel too! cat_rofl
Ooooh yay congrats~ and ooh that sounds fun! (I'm having alot of fun with your current ones though lol)
yum_cupcake

breathless_dead rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 44
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow ♢
🎲Roll: 3
✪New Position✪: 47
❂Place Effect❂: Red ■ = -4 (the roll)
✪New Position✪: 43
❂Place Effect❂: Green ■

P.S. ...not sure if I did the Red ■ effect right, but it doesn't say to roll the 4-sided die the next day so I assumed I did it today...
P.P.S. Here's yesterdays roll tab [x]

breathless_dead rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
Red ■ roll for board game
+[Skarekrow]+
User Image

i somehow relate to this stare into the void expression he has ahahaha
MonokuroBara

For sure! I prefer the vase one to the skinchange one, tbh... Thinking about it, most GATEs suck. lol xD

Oof, maybe. My husband never turns his off, and it works fine? But, he doesn't leave it charging, so Idk? >.< The game is pretty cheap—$15 digital download from GameStop—but I get you. The Switch version looks so much better, but I'm a bit jaded. lol xD I've been playing since the first game came out, so I've been wanting some radical change—still a great series, love all the games<3

LOL yeah its hard to love a game then u see an upgraded version and u dont wanna play the other one anymore

its how everyone is on 14 atm e__e
dont wanna play cuz the expansion is coming out
jerks
Aytrix
Deus de Charity
Aytrix
Deus de Charity

idk, i just am not much of a kitchenm person
i wanna grab whatever
and get out
lol

Some people aren't, that's okay! You probably do other things that suit you.

yeah
while im not quite sure what those things are yet
i know its not kitchen stuff!! haha

How are you today? Doing anything exciting?

my husband is back home from his triiiiiiiiiiiiip <3
so just honestly happy he is home <3 n.n
i was supposed to work today but i dont think im going to ahahhaa
you?
Wicked Warlocc81
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81

i hope it's good. As for streams, it depends on what the stream is about. I like watching Gmod Streams on YouTube.

yeah, as i said picarto is mostly art streams, so youd just see artists doing their thing.
which just like gamer streams, has a wide variety of quality and what they do and the topic theyre drawing 3nodding
ooo fun, i made an account. maybe i'll see you online some time. whee
ah, maybe! i do nsfw stuff so beware sweatdrop
sweetkittycupcake

Thank you! cat_whee I'm really enjoying it except for the fact that I still need a new job haha cat_sweatdrop
Right?! That's how I feel too! cat_rofl
Ooooh yay congrats~ and ooh that sounds fun! (I'm having alot of fun with your current ones though lol)
yum_cupcake

jobs are tough uAu
but i believe in youuuu <3

im glad you like the avi contests <3
and yeah if u feel u wanna do more, you can join in on the GT charity ones
because you still get secret raffle slots in here, even if you join in on the ones over there
ninja

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Deus de Charity
MonokuroBara

LOL yeah its hard to love a game then u see an upgraded version and u dont wanna play the other one anymore

its how everyone is on 14 atm e__e
dont wanna play cuz the expansion is coming out
jerks

That's true sometimes. Actually, I started playing Animal Crossing: City Folk again as soon as I heard about the Switch version a couple of months ago. lol xD The problem with the series is just that all four main games are very similar with a twist. The new features have never been over-the-top. New Leaf was the most different because you can build town buildings, but it wasn't that different. The Switch version seems to have a lot more new, immersive features—and crafting! I'm really looking forward to it! ^^

Aww<3 Well, we only have a few more weeks at least! ^^

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Deus de Charity
+[Skarekrow]+
User Image

i somehow relate to this stare into the void expression he has ahahaha
Same. It's a big mood for today lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff