Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MonokuroBara

Yeah. >.< That seems to be the case. It's a shame that it's so hard to find nice people. It shouldn't be as hard as it is. :/

That's actually why I came to the charity/quest section. I went to the other parts of gaia and it was not as pleasant.

MonokuroKaen's Waifu

Lovely Cat

Aytrix
MonokuroBara

Yeah. >.< That seems to be the case. It's a shame that it's so hard to find nice people. It shouldn't be as hard as it is. :/

That's actually why I came to the charity/quest section. I went to the other parts of gaia and it was not as pleasant.

Oh, trust me, I know. I had to blacklist someone earlier this year because he was on a witch hunt—baseless insults, provocative comments, etc. @.@ I don't normally blacklist people, but he earned a permanent spot.

Sinister Charity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

oshit time to quickly roll for the 13th before the time change in pst!!

[roll for the 12th]

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 46
❂Place Effect❂: Green Squares - Ending your turn here means you start the next day +1 more space.
❂Starting Position❂: 47
🎲Roll: 1
✪New Position✪: 48
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow Diamonds - Starting your turn here means you won 10b
Purple Stars - Ending your turn here wins you a 100b+ item
ill take a random item please <3
Miruku Sakura

Yeah, cause i got a Cardcaptor Sakura figuring earlier last month and i haven't taken her out yet only because i want to put her into a case but she so cute <3

awww cute <3 i bet itll look great once u get it in !
kat-lg
Deus de Charity

hahaha, kids can be like that sometimes xD

i turn 26 in a month @___@ and idk what it is, i just feel like..........im old, and yet im not..

edit; also im glad u got the item u wanted in the rng!

Lol yeah just turned 29
Realized I was getting older when I pretty much had a "kids these days" talk with my friend. But yeah older twenties is a bit of a limbo.

Thanks.

i really feel like it is!
because youre not in the 'omg im 30' yet
but youre like 'omg im ALMOST 30' feel??
like everyone talks about early 20s and finding urself
then 30 being like a whole new thing
but.. yeah, mid/late 20s is like, wth

BloodAngel95 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂:23+3=26
❂Place Effect❂: purple star
🎲Roll: 1
✪New Position✪: 27
❂Place Effect❂: red square (rolled a 1, new position 26)

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

Deus de Charity
Catharsisity
Deus de Charity
Catharsisity

omg superwoman

naaaaaaaaaaaah its easy enough to do <3

aw <3 that's pretty cool tho
cause i feel like these pages fly past cx

they can sometimes but its no biggie really.

the life of a charity owner, nvm the fact u have 2!!
im struggling to think of an ugly item for the ugly in the eye of the beholder avatar
Aytrix
Deus de Charity

im usually wayyyy too lazyyy to try new recipes. xD;;;
or if its a recipe that is kind of involved
im likely to not bother

It depends on my mood, I enjoy it sometimes, but sometimes I just wanna finish dinner and eat.

i feel like even when i want a new recipe
i usually look for only simple things
cuz if its simple, i can kind of add it into the 'rotation' so to speak?

BloodAngel95 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
azn dignity

Rolling for red square effect

roll here.
Wicked Warlocc81

i hope it's good. As for streams, it depends on what the stream is about. I like watching Gmod Streams on YouTube.

yeah, as i said picarto is mostly art streams, so youd just see artists doing their thing.
which just like gamer streams, has a wide variety of quality and what they do and the topic theyre drawing 3nodding

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
MonokuroBara

lol! That's one way to look at it! x3

Oh, I see. o,o I didn't notice the schedule until the FFXV event, so I guess that I was just unaware. lol I only figured it out because I talked to a GATEkeeper NPC, and I was like whaaat, they tell us when the next GATE is?!? #mindblown lmao But, yeah, I'd love if they cycled thru the whole list once and then repeated. Iirc, some of them have achievements, too? It would make getting them a lot easier.

Thank you. ^^ It was his idea. I rerolled a char after I got hacked on another MMO, and he rerolled with me—surprised me by matching my name. lol He's a sweetheart. x3

Omg. I thought that you said Animal Crossing for a sec. rip My brain. lolol Prob because I just heard about it's E3 teaser. >> << Iunno if you're into Animal Crossing, but it's looking pretty wild~

yea usually it was every 30 minutes, being on the 15th and 45th minute of every hour.
idk if its different now cuz of the event, but i know thats the usual???????

awwww thats adorable!!
the hacking sucks
but the outcome is adorable!!

yeah i heard theyre coming out with an animal crossing for switch??
did they have a date or anything!? surprised
ive never played it but ive been waiting for so long for one on the switch so i could try to play..
Aytrix

Isn't the new DLC coming out soon? I just got membership for Final Fantasy cause I remembered I pre-ordered it and what good is pre-ordering the newest dlc if you can't explore it?

yep!
you get perks though for pre-ordering, like the earrings you get help SO MUCH when leveling and stuff.
esp cuz for once they give you stats according to ur current level and class!! surprised instead of JUST an exp boost.

iirc the expansion starts on the 2nd surprised so soon.
Little Kitten Kumo

oh ive never heard of stress blisters but stress can cause a lot of different things just depends on the person is all
so it just wasnt having it and you kept messing with it XD awww i can see how that could be a pain at least you got to releive it some in the end

oh nice sounds like a good one if it stayed on after a few washes thats like the real test there ya know? thats totally understandable i mean it can make a mess if it is just getting smeared everywhere not to mention other things can stick into the open tiny hole

yaaay thats goood!

yeah usually i just leave them alone, so it doesnt cause scars or take -forever- to heal because thats usually what happens e__e. or they end up super itchy.
but this one was just in an unfortunate location.
so i messed with it, lol. but thats ok, as i said messing it ended up working out a little bit cuz it stopped hurting AS much now i just have this tiny scab which is now annoying in its own right but doesnt hurt nearly as much as least so phew =v=;;;

yeah since its on the fingerprint part of my pinky
so typing and working and all that jazz, would just be getting stuff everywhere.
so temporary really good bandaid worked out nice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SugaSharra V2

Oh no.
Headaches suck butt.
Ooo~ That's good!
Gotta get that money~
And where did your husband go?
emotion_bigheart

he went to san diego for a networking convention
he gets back this morning though he has an over night flight
<3 cant waaaaaaaaiiiitttt

i WAS gonna stay up all night and sleep when he got home cuz i figured he'd be mostly awake, then just maybe wanna sleep when he got home.
but he said he would sleep on the plane, and that i should just sleep and not 'mess up my sleep schedule' whereas....................
i dont really have one lmao its all ******** regardless so ...
but cuz he told me to ill probs go to sleep at like 1 or 2 or something.. >o>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces