Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 33
❂Place Effect❂: None
🎲Roll: 2
✪New Position✪: 35
❂Place Effect❂: None

MariachiLoki's Queen

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Deus de Charity
-hug-
I know she still loves him, so she thinks i would handle it better i guess. He may be a d**k at times but there always that small percent that cares. Fun note my moms workplace ******** her check and i might have no wifi for the rest of this month. Why the hell are companies too stubborn to admit they made a mistake.

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Mini Dice

Roll III

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Mini Dice

Roll IV

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Mini Dice

Roll V

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Mini Dice

Roll VI

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeah i hate when stuff like that happens e__e cuz its like 'excuse me i did my part! not my fault you didnt do yours!'

exactly...and these companies (especially governments) don't want to own up that they ******** up...they just deny any involvement or responsibility.

it's sickening

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81
Deus de Charity
Wicked Warlocc81

LOL all the more reason why i like hot chocolate more than coffee.

yea to each their own
i dont mind coffee but i prefer energy drinks
im only so hyped for coffee cuz i can actually have my flavored creamer for this week
once i go back on my diet i cant have it
i can't have energy drinks, it knocks me out worse than coffee.

yeah
but thats to be expected
if caffeine does that to you, lmao..

when i was younger i had heard that ADD/ADHD medication has a lot of caffeine in them usually
because it affects people like that differently
and so for the longest time i thought i may or may not have either of them because caffeine effected me like that :v
ive powered through though and tried to use my super powers to switch them to actually wake me up e__e it doesnt work all the time usually it has no effect but to me they usually at least taste good.
eek awww, do you have anyother superpowers?

i think my super power is the fact i am indeed...................a zombie. *nods wisely
tired all damn day no matter how much i sleep
can never wake up in the morning, and just
always like e___e

so i clearly am a zombie LMAO
... you could be a computer with a slow startup... i wish i had super powers.

Friendly Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deus de Charity
Sayseeeen

How do you play the game? I read the rules but in starting I don't know what to put. So should I roll then edit my post? Cause it seems like a interesting game lol 3nodding

you start on square 1 !
so you put ur position is 1
then u roll
and edit in what u rolled, and what you landed on.

the 'placement effects' are what are the different colors/symbols on the board
each have their own description 3nodding and just follow what the square says!

roll once a day, resets with PST midnight 3nodding

I can still join right? sweatdrop

Not sure on the PST thing is that the same as the time in gaia? where in post located at top right near the link to the post?

t18

Friendly Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
crying
Deus de Charity
Sayseeeen
Deus de Charity
Sayseeeen

Now 24 still on the hunt for the one sweatdrop

t16

hey man no rush!! *patpat

i think id be single if i werent already with someone...
like, i dont think id have found anyone else sweatdrop
Thanks crying Lol no rush enjoying single life for now, but as I watch romantic movies I sometimes want someone beside me crying rofl

t17

awww yeah.. i can understand things like that *patpat
I always got a *patpat from you thanks crying crying

t19
Aytrix
Deus de Charity

I hope so too. I've always lived like it's a new day, like the day before is old news. There isn't anything you can do about that day being gone, so just be happy you are living another day. It's what's kept me going, sometimes it's hard tho.

I don't have membership for ff atm. It ran out, I'm a little sad, but most of my friends aren't playing right now either. Life has them well at hand. LOL. I'll get it back probably around the 1st.

yeah thats what i do
try to start fresh
and try to 'reset' my mood sorta thing.
doesnt always work, but i try

yeah thats a good timing considering the expansion is the 2nd or something like that aha.
Catharsisity

im not tech savvy either but i agree with u, the logic doesn't make sense to me even if i dont understand the technology behind it

also yeh like whats up with that!! i guess loads of ppl would complain if they capped zomg
but still
thats unfair
stare

its the fact they 'cant' cap zomg cuz of 'an unfixable bug'
which i think is bs................
i just think they dont want to, cuz they want it to continue to be popular.....
but LK??? still ******** bugged giving wonky amounts.
i get 107p for random mobs in kindred wilds 5 but only 1p if i fight a tree User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MonokuroBara

For the tomes? Sadly, unsynced doesn't work. x.x That was the first thing I tried. lol xD And, yeah, I totally agree—then at least people could level, too.

And, I mean, I don't expect it to line up with every new MGP item—the timing was just weird. lol I didn't have a problem—Challenge Logs, LoV Tournament, and Fashion Report got me enough—but I could see where a newer player might struggle.

I get you<3 I've been running CT on RDM for that same reason. lol xD

I see them both from time to time, but I have noticed the newer ones pop more often. I haven't done the second instanced jump puzzle, tho. o.o I didn't realize there were two.

And, yep! We exchanged igns while we were moving our convo from the Battlefields thread to this thread—Kurai Night on Sargatanas, right? I'm Bara Monokuro on Siren. ^^ I can't send another req because you're not showing up in the player search anymore, so I'll check again sometime if I don't forget. x3 Btw, it's totally cool if you'd rather not add me. I've met plenty of people who don't like to add people from other games, so if you're that type, no worries. ^^

damn! lol xDD
i mean people are leveling with the mog tomes being on certain dungeons just wish it were all the ARR dungeons instead of only [seemingly] storyline ones
but oh well, it is what it is i suppose.

yeah but i feel like those extra prizes arent for new people.
the event in general is for everyone
the extra prizes, are just extra, for those who can get it or who want to try.
you could grind out gates all damn day and go for it and use FC boosts and challenge log ur way up
cuz iirc the event lasted a decent while.

im p sure there are 2 new instances, they look very similar i think though just different jumps.
i could be wrong? idk.
but its annoying how often it pops up in comparison to anything else..
ive had it multiple times within the same hour.. rolleyes

hmm maybe im not showing up cuz im not online?
but thats ok.
im surprised you remembered! i had forgotten all about that, xD
kurai night is my OC's name =3=
so if i use anything that requires like a legit name i use that most of the time instead of my usual gamer tags
plus it was short n sweet and sometimes people have like super LONG names and im like 'oh boi ima call u .. bob' LOL

and, i dont mind, im just unsure of when we could coordinate and stuff.
Mikusagi
gaia_angelleft Continuing from page 10288.

M31

I didn't have a good start for this day. First I had a dream that me and my friends were chased by nazis, one of us was even murdered by then. Then the oat milk for my cereal had gone bad so I had to throw away the cereal too because I didn't check the milk before I mixed them, and then I decided to take soup instead but when I poured the soup in my bowl, I noticed the bowl was dirty. It was too late to change though so I ate from it and hoped the dirt wouldn't come of.
gaia_angelright

oh jeez what a roller coaster ;[ !
i hate when bad dreams kinda throw off the rest of the morning....if not the entire day uAu
i hope your day improves <3 *big hugs!

sounds like at least whatever was on the bowl was kinda cemented on instead of mixing with ur food
sometimes that happens to my bowls if i put them n the dishwasher but missed washing something off of it. or if something just kinda dried on there before i could clean it and it was super hard to get off e___e ughhh i hate when that happennss
LadyMorrigan0214

tomorrow.... again. But what eves. I get paid. But seriously tho. My store is the highest Ross in our area. They test new policy through our store

e___e thats annoying...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces