Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape
Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape
*boomtube tackles*

*hugs*
*continues to hug*

*hugs* I'm still alive. I swear. ><

I've got GNT working on new banners for DWAH because its been awhile again and I'm to lazy to up date the changing image code....of which I need to find....eventually.
I am still alive too. Sick at the moment, and a little stressed...

Dangerous Lunatic

******** my car.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sick, but feeling better than I did yesterday. Going to bed early still tonight. Night DWAH!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Leader Clair ******** my car.[/quote]
I'm sorry your car is being a
ki3m0hft:0="Leader Clair ******** my car.[/quote]
I'm sorry your car is being a butt?

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape
Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape
Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape
*boomtube tackles*

*hugs*
*continues to hug*

*hugs* I'm still alive. I swear. ><

I've got GNT working on new banners for DWAH because its been awhile again and I'm to lazy to up date the changing image code....of which I need to find....eventually.
I am still alive too. Sick at the moment, and a little stressed...

Well I hope you feel better. I've got one that's still lingering a bit. And I hope the stress doesn't drive you too crazy. *hugs*

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Echo Nacyl
Mrs_S_Snape

You and one of my IRL best friends would get along smashingly. She deals with the same s**t at home too.

Well, assuming I'm understanding everything correctly, I should have orientation for a new job sometime this week, so that's something. Part time and less pay than the warehouse was, but that's okay for now.

And yeah, it's really a pain. I broke down in tears the other day from the stress that keeping my constant facade causes me. I feel like I have to live as two completely different people sometimes. One is me, and one is what my family thinks I am.
There are many things I grit my teeth and deal with because I value family. Sometimes I think I'm crazy for valuing it enough to do that. Sometimes I fantasize about just exposing the 'ugly' truth that I'm not of the same thinking as them in many many ways.

That's awesome that you've got a new prospect. ^^ I hope it works out for you.

I get that. I definitely feel like I live a double life sometimes too. There is the happy sunshine that everyone is use to and then the much darker side that doesn't come out to play. At least not in public. And I value family too, which is why my parents and extended family will never ever find out some of the stuff I've done. I have the reputation of the good child in my house but that could easily fall away.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mrs_S_Snape

I get that. I definitely feel like I live a double life sometimes too. There is the happy sunshine that everyone is use to and then the much darker side that doesn't come out to play. At least not in public. And I value family too, which is why my parents and extended family will never ever find out some of the stuff I've done. I have the reputation of the good child in my house but that could easily fall away.

Orientation officially 9 am on Friday. Honestly...I didn't exactly fancy this job much when I applied, but I've taken the time to think about it and I'm feeling pretty optimistic now. It could absolutely be worse, too.

Same here. Definitely the same here. Stuff I've done (admittedly only a bit on that, but there are things) and stuff I believe or don't believe.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mrs_S_Snape

Well I hope you feel better. I've got one that's still lingering a bit. And I hope the stress doesn't drive you too crazy. *hugs*
*hugs back* Thank you.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape

*hugs back* Thank you.

Anytime dear. Even though I'm not here all the time, I hope you guys know how much I care about you. You guys have gotten me through a lot.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Echo Nacyl
Mrs_S_Snape

Orientation officially 9 am on Friday. Honestly...I didn't exactly fancy this job much when I applied, but I've taken the time to think about it and I'm feeling pretty optimistic now. It could absolutely be worse, too.

Same here. Definitely the same here. Stuff I've done (admittedly only a bit on that, but there are things) and stuff I believe or don't believe.

That's good. I hope it works out for you. ^^

*hugs* Well I love you just the way you are. ^^ Flaws and all because I'm not perfect either.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Also if anyone is interested, I am going to attempt to get my fanfiction recommendation guild off the ground.

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
heart 4laugh heart

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Evil A
Mrs_S_Snape

*hugs back* Thank you.

Anytime dear. Even though I'm not here all the time, I hope you guys know how much I care about you. You guys have gotten me through a lot.
And you have helped me a great deal too. *nods* Evil stays at DWAH because DWAH is a home to Evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff