Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Demon Wings | Angel Heart Charity (aka DWAH)!

This week's theme: Nature/Hippie
Next weeks theme: **next week is an off week**

Have an idea for a theme? We're taking suggestions! Just send a PM to Dwah_hawD. If you are submitting and application, you can just put this in your application under question 9. If you aren't submitting an application, just send a message with the title "Theme Idea!"

We are a charity composed of 3 co-owners. We’ve all been friends for 4 years, which is just about as long as we’ve been gaians. As we all neared the end of our quests, we found ourselves in the great spirit of giving in the way of our own charities through our own unique methods. (Each of these will be discussed in owner bios.)

Dwah_hawd is the charity mule account. This is where all donations and applications will be sent. This helps to keep the charity funds separate. This is also where all donations made to any of you will come from.

The charity was essentially made possible by Oh Baby, who donated a nitemare scarf (yes, DONATED a NITEMARE SCARF!!!!!) to Blaizekit, thereby completing her ultimate quest. Blaizekit was then able to get Xion a Chyaka Norisu scarf, and donate enough to me to complete my dream avatar. So, in essence, this thread is all thanks to Oh Baby! Thank you Oh Baby!

Also be sure to visit Blaizekit's guild! Demon Wings Angel Heart Guild

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Thread Rules
Post 3: My Bio and such
Post 4: Blaizekit’s bio and such
Post 5: Xion Yetora’s bio and such
Post 6: Affiliated
Post 7: Donators and Donatees
Post 8: White and Black Lists
Post 9: Charity-wide contests

Welcome to our charity, and we hope that you enjoy yourself. Hang around and chat with us, if you are able, but I not we understand! We hope that you find many new friends on gaia, and we hope that you find a little more help to get the things of which you are dreaming!

Application for Donations
(please send this to Dwah_hawD, the Mule Account.)

[color=blue][b]1. Username:
2. What you’re questing for:
3. How long you’ve been questing:
4. Link to quest thread:
5. Reason why you should receive a donation:
6. Favorite Exotic Animal:
7. Favorite thing to do on Gaia:
8. Would you like to receive messages on events?
9. Do you have any theme ideas for the future?[/b][/color]

Note: All those who wish to receive messages on events need to add Dwah_hawD and/or QueenofTomorrow as a friend to make it easier and faster to send out the event messages.
Also, if you do not have a quest thread, that is okay. However, having a quest thread that you are at least trying to keep active, and one that also looks like some effort has been put into it does show dedication, which we do take into consideration. It will not keep you from getting a donation, though.

Devout Giver

IMPORTANT!!!

Due to the bannings that recently occurred and resulted in thread difficulties, we have decided to start a new DWAH thread after 914 pages here. We regret having to do this, but this now means that DWAH can be bigger and better than ever! Visit the new DWAH thread! Join us in conversation there. This thread will remain since we can't help that but PLEASE do not post in it.

User Image

It really sucks that we have to have these, but you all know how some people are.

1. No Page Stretching.
2. No trolling or cybering. (We don’t think this will be a problem, but to be on the safe side, we’re adding this rule.)
3. Please attempt to be literate-in other words, no chat talk. (lol and such is welcome, but we don’t want a lot of “u r” stuff.) We aren’t going to be monsters, and we don’t expect perfect punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
4. No begging whether in the forum or in pms.
5. Follow donator’s rules for receiving donations. PLEASE read through all three of the bios; otherwise you may miss out on special contests and donation opportunities!
6. No bumping unless you’re the only one here.
7. We would like for you to stay around and talk, and you are more likely to get a donation this way, however, we understand that some people don’t have time to hang around a lot.
8. No advertising! We will allow signature advertisements, and small post format advertisements.
9. So that we know you read the rules, on your first post, type “ding dong ferret” at the end of your post.

*Rules subject to change if we deem a change necessary*
User Image

Random Facts

Birthday and Zodiac: August 14, 1989; Leo
Education: I finished high school, and I’m now in college
Favorite Exotic Animal: Tiger
Favorite thing to do on Gaia: one word: Marketplace

User Image Hi all! I’m Queenie, and I’ve been on gaia for about 4 years now. I recently got back into gaia, and I also recently completed my dream avatar. After that, I decided to open my own charity, and then my friends and I decided to get together and do one gigantic charity.
I am engaged to the most amazing man ever, Xion Yetora, one of my co-owners for the charity. I love him so much. Then there’s Izzy, the other co-owner, who is amazing, and made it possible for me to get to the point of doing a charity so soon. (Oh, and though she’ll probably mention this: THAT was made possible when her quest for a nitemare scarf was completed when an old gaia member with the username “Oh Baby” gave her a nitemare scarf.) Izzy’s completely awesome, and a totally devoted gaia member! Anyway, I have several other amazing friends that aren’t a part of gaia. I also have an amazing family!
I’m not a major anime watcher/manga reader. I read Deathnote, though. I’ve only gotten through the 9th one so far. sad I play video games sometimes, mostly on the Wii, but I am a Kingdom Hearts fan. I enjoy reading when I have the time, and I love the Twilight series and Anita Blake series. I rarely watch TV, but I do love Supernatural. I watch American Idol, but I’m not a die hard fan.
I also enjoy writing, but I often write too much, as you may can tell.

I also have a side quest going on currently. I want all of your trash and other unwanted things!
Queenie's Quest for Trash and Other Unwanted Things

My Contests!!
Contest 1: Make Queenie into a Pirate pirate

Winner:

User Image
Krisx3su

Runner-Up:

User Image
Marrionetta

Honorable Mention:

User Image
Keynir

This was added onto key's entry, and it amused me, so I'm posting here as well.
A bit of comment on the item choice if necessary:
The flippers: You might sink xp
The prison ball: I thought ít's look cool xD And it's slightly fits the theme ^^
The Summoning Tome: That's the log of the cap'n! Which is you! blaugh xd

Key's clever thinking in what he included on the avatar calls for a mention and a small prize.

Other Entries:

User Image
0o Rainbow Poprocks o0

User Image
Punk or Trendy

User Image
MoonDwarf

User Image
Kitten 4 Him

User Image
crystalwinged

User Image
.Mz Lorana

User Image
Wren_Fritsche

User Image
iF3TUS

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
User Image

User Image
Name: Izzy
Zodiac: Aquarius/Year of the Dragon. Born under the star Altair.
Fan of: Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, The Dark is Rising Sequence (the real one, not the movie scream ), Fall Out Boy, The 69 Eyes (who can guess where I got the charity's name from? If you can than I'll give you something shiny. ;D), Disney classics, Angtoria, Hollywood Undead, Linkin Park, Ouran High School Host Club, Rurouni Kenshin

Hello all! This is my little piece of the charity where I tell you what sort of charitable goodness you can expect of me.

My role in the charity is slightly different from the norm. First of all, I own and manage our guild (for what that's worth...haha.) Other than that, I do not handle or deal with any of the charity funds. I randomly donate items that you are questing for (as opposed to junk or a bit of gold) right from my own pocket. As such, there is no way of asking for a donation from me. You can only hang out here and hope that your dedication impresses me. ;D

~~My Donations~~

Aethelwynepixie- Grace of Aphrodite
Ipaige- Guitar of Angellus
Ellechan- Coco Kitty Plushie
Shinji_Fumajime- September 2007 letter
Kissing-Ireland- Gwee
Krisx3su- Demonic Anklets
Rawfan08101- Gothic Veil
Kakashis_sweetheart- Elemental Wings
AnimeJunkie-kun- Cloud
Fuzia- Lunar Scythe

However... I do offer free services that you can apply for. To help people in their quest, shop, or other pursuit here on Gaia, I will make your thread a sort of project for a week and hang out there, bumping or talking. Normally I like to show up during inactive times and bump the thread, but if you have any specific instructions then you can let me know on the form.

Please note that I will only be taking on three projects at a time. You may apply multiple times; but please limit yourself so that others have a chance. Also, though you don't *have* to do this, it would be very appreciated if you would link to us with one of our banners below.

Current Projects:

1. -open-
2. -open-
3. Shinji's Fiendish Quest of Doom

Waiting List:

-n/a-

To apply, fill out the following form...

[align=center][color=red]Help me Blaize!![/color][/align]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What can I do for you?:[/b]
[b]Link To Thread:[/b]
[b]Favorite Skittles?:[/b]
[b]Preferences? (Specific details for your request):[/b]

Post this form in the thread. If necessary, PM me to explain details...but only as a last resort. I do not respond to PMs with no subject title. I reserve the right to refuse any requests.
BEWARE: If you ask me to give you gold/items, I will refuse. Do yourself a favor and read my rules. Yes, I am strict. But that's because I give good stuff. Look at it this way. If you get me in your thread and I like what I see, chances are you'll get a donation.

----------------------------------------

My Contests!

1. Random Gifting contest: a random number is generated. Then another. One represents the page number, the other the post number. Whoever wins gets a nice prize [held every 100 pages]

Winners:

Keynir
Keynir
Krisx3su
Krisx3su
Keynir (again...)
Maverick Axel
Vampirix Evangeline
MoonDwarf

Play tag with Blaize!!

Okay, this contest is even more based on sheer luck than the other one. Occasionally I love to amuse myself in Towns by seeing who will play tag with me. The way this contest works is simply that you play tag with me, a random stranger out of nowhere, without me explaining beforehand who I am or what I'm doing. Those that do receive a present!

Bonus points for anyone who sees me around Towns and asks me for a game. whee

And just a hint for the inquiring masses, I always begin in the center room of the upper right-hand corner and proceed directly left. wink

Winners:

FIRE_RED_PANDA_
An Awesome D00d
Senli
x- -Mexiican Mamii- -x
toto anihilation

----------------------------------------

Want to donate to me? Don't. Donate to the charity if you want to help us. The reason why I donate on my own without touching the charity funds is because I feel that I am well enough off to not need assistance, and I like donating on my own whim.

I Luff Arts! heart Avi art brings me great joy, and donations of art are accepted with the greatest appreciation. So then, if you ever had the desire to repay me for my work, that would be the way. My avi changes constantly, and I'm pretty much in love with it, so you'll never have a loss of variety in what is there to draw.

Arts collected:

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

In Loving Memory
RGH
7/30/1961-5/1/2008
The mother my teen's mind thought would last forever.
I love you. I'll miss you.

The Daffodil Movement

Killer avi art by Wren Fritsche
User Image
User Image

Hi folks! I"m Xion Yetora!

I am what is known on here as the Game Master...or at least I call myself that. I'll be hosting random gaming events outside of Charity events. Keep an eye out on my page from when events will be taking place.

I guess you'll want to know a few things about me...

I'm 22, engaged to the most wonderful person in my life! You know her, you love her! Queenoftomorrow!

I am currently a student majoring in Early Child Care Education.

Yes I am a male daycare teacher, I teach the 2 year olds though the 5 year olds. I also love to work with the infants as well.
No I"m not Gay(see look up and see that for yourself) No I am not a pervert either.

Anyways, here are some random facts about me...

I collect swords. Replica and fantasy alike. I currently have 10 or so in my collection.

Books: Twilight Series(Stephenie Meyer), Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series(Laural K Hamilton), Flowers in the Attic Series(V.C Andrews), Lost Years of Merlin Epic(T.A. Barron), Plus lots of others

Manga: Negima, Bleach, Kenshin, Mega Tokyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Psychic Academy, plus more!

Anime: (note: all anime I watch I get subbed right from Japan) Bleach, Naruto, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, .Hack/Sign, FLCL, Dragonball Z, Zoids, S-CRY-ed, Full Metal Alchemist, Plus more!

Games: Final Fantasy, .Hack games, Super Smash Brothers(any), Zelda(any), Mario Kart(any), Fire Emblem(any), Ogre Battle 64, Mario Party(any), Plus Most Other games as well that are Party games and or RPGs.

I play Guild Wars! Anyone who can find me and join my party may give them something nice here on Gaia depending on how helpful they really are. I just restarted my account so I am not PvPing yet.

Now then, with that said and done, I bid thee fair well...till next you read one of my post!

CONTEST!!!!
Contest Closed! Results To be posted by June 17th!
GAME EVENTS!
A new Event game has started in the guild forum! The Battle Grounds! For any active RPers and also for those who just like to have fun! Go Check it out!
The Battle Grounds!

Devout Giver

User Image

*Please make sure that you remove all spaces from the links. The links were broken up to avoid stretching the page*

Links Out:

The Fluffy Guild of Doom [Battle Clan]
: These guys are our partners in random insanity. JOIN. twisted
User Image

Keynir's Demonic Quest You should visit, and donate if you can!
User Image

Fuzia's quest thread and banner shop Check it out. He's a lot of fun and talented at making banners, too!
User Image

Queenie and Xion's Quest Thread to Retrieve Items From when the accounts were banned...Please help if you can!
User Image

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/
albums/v286/Airema/banner1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/
albums/v286/Airema/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][IMG]http://i196.photobucket.com/
albums/aa268/GoddessOfTheLunar/DWAHCharity.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/
albums/ee207/omgkrisx3/dwahbanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/
albums/v286/Airema/dwah2-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40040489/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/
albums/v286/Airema/dwah3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

albums/v286/Airema/dwah4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

albums/v286/Airema/dwah6.jpg[/IMG][/url]

**the above banner is in honor of Fuzia**

Devout Giver

User Image

Kristinn-items donated!
Ellechan-15K and thank you letter
Ellechan-16K
Blaizekit-70K,daffodil bouquets
Jack-105,384g, items, daffodils
MoonDwarf-daffodils

User Image

keynir
Marrionetta
kingl0u
Krisx3su
Retro s m i l e s
You Eclipsed By Me
0o Rainbow Poprocks o0
xMellaaa
Punk or Trendy
` k i t +
Thorn Croix
DARSHIZZLE
Shoko Murasaki
Vampirix Evangeline
Kitten 4 Him
L Luvses Sweets
The Deadly Arrow
Evangeline_eva
OOdaniOO
Lil_cookie_gangsta
Pugnuli
Caffeine Headache
catsarejerks
Emette
Seinah
o_Finn_o
hikaruxkaoru8293
JoshP121
-Zilithion-
Madame_Gwain
xscm13
Scene_luv1000
Kymchi
lilhowie1111

Devout Giver

User Image

Oh Baby- Whose amazing donation of a Nitemare Scarf completed Blaizekit's final quest, causing a chain reaction of giving that made this charity possible. You may have left Gaia, but your legacy lives on in the gratitude of us and all our clients. heart
Keynir-Because he's awesome and has been a regular member and devoted contributor since before this charity began.
MoonDwarf-She is also completely awesome, a regular member and devoted contributor since before the charity began.

User Image

**We would really love not to have anyone on this list, so please follow the rules and don't end up here!**

Devout Giver

User Image

New Tektek contest hosted by Maverick Axel!

Hello all, we have a new contest being hosted through the charity. The contest itself is not exactly a charity contest, but it is being hosted by a friend of ours, Maverick Axel, so it might as well be.

This is a contest straight from the inventory of Axel, so be sure to follow this link to create the avatar. The only rule is that the avatar has to be a vampire. Other than that, go wild!

First prize will be 15K and second prize will be 5K.

Please send all entries and questions to Maverick Axel.

First Tektek contest Results:

Winner:
User Image
Ellechan

The winner received heart of gold and 1500 gold
Runner-up:

User Image
Keynir

The runner-up received wild armor and 1000 gold!
I now declare this charityOPEN!!!!!!

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Que nos soucis s’envolent
et que nos cœurs fusionnent.
Le moment est venu de réaliser ce vœu.
Et qui sait ?

*does the Fred Flinstone* YABADABADOOO!!!!!

L’aventure ne sera peut-être pas si périlleuse.
Sans doute a-t-elle déjà commencé.
Nous ne vivons pas dans le même monde,
mais nous sommes sous le même ciel.
Un seul ciel, une seule destinée.
**is so excited and hopes we get a lot of action**

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Psh, with the three of us...we're gonna kick butt! domokun

Hello everyone!
ding dong ferret

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Hello! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items