Gold or items?

Gold 0.84615384615385 84.6% [ 11 ]
Items 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Demonic Phantom

DeadlyAngellics Giveaway

I am currently: Online

Update! Due to lack of gold the charity is closed. I will re-open once I have more gold.

Hello everyone and welcome!!
Please take a minute to read before posting
This is my first giveaway so bear with me
Also I am the only one running this thread
This isn't the fanciest of threads, but it's the thought that counts right? So many lovely gaians have given me amazing items and gold to help me get started when I joined. I was so blessed and amazed at how many nice people there are on this site and I want to return the favor. I hope for this to be a long lasting and very popular thread not only for the giveaway, but for a place where people can come to chat and make friends. So please enjoy your stay. I am questing some stuff as well and any help will be appreciated. Sense I want to keep this thread going for a long time I will need help with that as well. I only have so many items and gold and that will only last so long so please if you wish to keep it going and want to contribute feel free. All donors will be listed below in appreciation. If you donate please PM me and specify if it is for the giveaway or for my personal quest I will be keeping track of donations. Sorry for the long story, but please stay, chat, and enjoy your stay. Please keep in mind I have a life outside of gaia so if I don't respond right away please don't take offense and be patient.
emotion_bigheart yum_puddi emotion_bigheart

Donations To the Giveaway
_MisaBluexX: 1m emotion_bigheart

Demonic Phantom

RULES

Now for the boring part

Due to high amount of replies please quote the designated post to get my attention or your post may get lost
Do not quote this or the above post I will specifiy which to quote
Please be nice to everyone
DO NOT BEG! please it's annoying if you beg you won't get anything
appreciate what you get
Bumps are nice but dont go over board
No hit and runs please stay and chat if you stay and you're nice I will give you stuffs
For now only one item or some gold per person
Feel free to post your quest threads but again no begging and please stay and chat
please leave a <3 so others will see the thread
I think thats it sweatdrop

Black List

none yet lets keep it that way

Demonic Phantom

Demonic Phantom

Demonic Phantom

Quote This
heart

Demonic Phantom

OPEN!
heart

Demonic Phantom

bump heart

Demonic Phantom

Hopeless Completionist

DeadlyAngellic
Quote This
heart
Very nice! Glad to hear about your blessings in this community and thank you for helping out others. :3 Best of luck with your giveaway-- I hope you enjoy yourself and that it lives up to every expectation! ^^

Mind-boggling Streaker

Demonic Phantom

Torhu-chan
DeadlyAngellic
Quote This
heart
Very nice! Glad to hear about your blessings in this community and thank you for helping out others. :3 Best of luck with your giveaway-- I hope you enjoy yourself and that it lives up to every expectation! ^^

thank you heart I hope I can handle it all by myself lol

Demonic Phantom

javapixels
!

hello blaugh

Hopeless Completionist

DeadlyAngellic
You're very welcome. :]
Oh my, hopefully. Remember not to push yourself too hard, and set limits where you need to if that'll help keep the mayhem down. ^^;;

Demonic Phantom

Torhu-chan
DeadlyAngellic
You're very welcome. :]
Oh my, hopefully. Remember not to push yourself too hard, and set limits where you need to if that'll help keep the mayhem down. ^^;;

well hopefully most people that come in here are nice, and hopefully people don't get to upset if I don't reply right away gonk

Fashionable Trader

hello cheese_whine me me me whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas