Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Giver

User Image

Hello there, and welcome to Désirs De Rêve.
This is a Joint Quest Thread between Dillon(13el) and I(Illusn).
If you'd like to help us out then it would be greatly appreciated.
This thread is also here to help us keep track of what we're aiming for.
Please feel free to stay and chat. We don't bite.. Much.
(´・ω ・`)

User Image

Uρdαтəs;

1.7.12 Art samples are up for the Contests. Just so you guys know what you're in for with the prizes. Mind you, they will vary. I'm not good with having a set drawing style. Sorry. ~

Introduction ۰ Rules ۰ Quester One ۰ Quester Two ۰ Contests ۰ White/Black Lists ۰ Link Back ۰ Affiliates 」
------------------------------------------------------------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

User Image

User Image Follow gaia ToS.
Oh wow. I know. This rule that's listed in pretty much every thread. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shenanigans almost as much as I love saying the word.
But there is a fine line, and it will not be crossed.

Be nice. // No flaming.User Image
I can't even begin to explicate how many times I've seen this rule broken. And I can't fathom why that is. This is a friendly environment for people to enjoy.
And it will stay one. There's this pretty little report button above the posts you make. I'm oh so attracted to it when people step out of line. < 3

User ImageNo spamming. // No pagestretching.
Shh shh. It's okay. There's no need to quote the first page. We check in regularly. We provide attention. We love you. Kay.
There's no need to stretch a page. It makes the thread look ugly, and gross. As for spamming things such as your advertisements. If you'd like to become an affiliate, we'd be glad to exchange banners/information.
Anyone who doesn't follow these guidelines will get sent straight to the black list.

Bumping.User Image
As much as I'm aware of how the majority of you love having these divine affairs with a bajillion bumps a page. Don't simply bump up this thread.
Talk to people. Us. Yeah. We're human. Kind of. We do have a bumping contest. I will be making a separate thread for that. You can bump to your heart's content there.

User Image Chattalk.
Please. I know their are some people on this site who can't. But please speak English. Proper English. U c. I dun lyk tlk lyk dis.
Mak me sad. No happy. Y u no wan 2 mak me happy.

Donating.User Image
The reason this quest thread was made. Both, Illusn and I are questing items that we'd love to receive help in getting. We're not begging, and this thread wasn't made specifically for that purpose.
As korney as it sounds, it's also a nice opportunity to meet new people, talk, chit-chat. Having fun. Even a simple tap to the tip button is much appreciated. But yes. Anything helps. c':

User Image Rules.
I'd hope it doesn't have to come to this, but we are free to add or edit the rules. Just sayin'.

Contests.User Image
We know what catches your eyes. c; Yes, we have contests here. We enjoy grabbing attention towards our thread.
I'm sure you enjoy prizes and gifts and shiny things. I like rain. To participate in our contests, the least you could do is say hi first.
Y'know. Be friendly. Kaythanks.

User Image Enjoy your coffee.
And by coffee I mean me.
But no really. Have fun. ~

「 Introduction ۰ Rules ۰ Quester One ۰ Quester Two ۰ Contests ۰ White/Black Lists ۰ Link Back ۰ Affiliates 」
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Divine Giver

User Image

User Image

иαмə; Jax.
αgə; Eighteen.
geиdər; Female.
яesιdəs; Long Island.
ℓovəs; Platypi. Water. Music. Drawing. Writing. Singing/dancing like a retard. Graphics Design. Pokəmon. Virtual Pet Sites. Dragonica. The color blue. Pizza. Bows. String. Necklaces. Dragons. Star Wars. Jurassic Park. Saying "rawr". Smileys. Rain. Red Velvet. Red Velvet. Red Velvet. Yes, I love Red Velvet. And you. User Image
нαтəs; Storms. Spiders. Snakes. Horror Movies. Haunted Houses. The Twilight Saga. Being alone. People who don't use proper grammar (Okay, it's not hate, but I don't like it). Spinach. Doctors. Clowns. Metal Music (Only specific songs). Rats. Wiggers (Sorry guys, its just trashy). Labels. Seafood.

User Image

curreитℓy quəsтιиg;

User Image
1, 738, OOOmil/ LMP.

αℓℓ ιтəмs;

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

doиαтoяs;

User Image _The_Witless_Wonder_ - 3k.
User Image A l3 O N - 75k. Nightwalker's Reprisal, and Demonic Detention.

「 Introduction ۰ Rules ۰ Quester One ۰ Quester Two ۰ Contests ۰ White/Black Lists ۰ Link Back ۰ Affiliates 」

User Image

User Image
Dillon. // ɳȺრვ
Nineteen. // ąɠɇ
Male. // ȿΣჯ
Cali. // ɌәϨΦиȺ₮Ҿȿ
Rain; Reading; Music; Vanilla; Romance [Of any form]; Singing; Hair; Hairdye; Trains; Anime; The sky; Sunsets; Your face; Saying your face; Tarot Cards; Dice. // ʟɨӃεʂ
Insects; The sun; Vacuum cleaners; Posers; Country Music; The color brown; Airplanes; Chocolate; People who overuse the word "swag";Vacuum Cleaners; Kay [Because every kiss begins with it.] BC // ȡɨʂʆɨҟɇȿ

User Image
Currently Questing
User Image
1OOk // LMP [[Any Gen x6]]
( 2 / 6 )

All Items

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Donators.
_The_Witless_Wonder_ - 3k.

Divine Giver

User Image

ßuмριиg Coитesт;

This contest is going to be held in a separate location due to the fact that we would prefer not to have out thread filled with the word "bump". Not only that, but it will also interfere with the conversations going on throughout the thread.
Please respect this and DO NOT bump here whatsoever.
For every 100 bumps the thread has, the 100th bumper will receive 1k.

Contest will be held here.

Pαgə Toppeяs;

Haha, I like that name. (´●ω●`)
Okay, so the first person to post on pages 10, 25 and 50 will be getting Avatar Art.
The second and third person to post on these pages will receive some little Pokemon Plushes. Some samples will be posted below. You'll be able to choose which you want, what it will look like, what's on it, etc. It's your reward, so it's all your choice. ~

User Image

Sαмpℓes;

αvαтαя User ImageUser Image

ρoкεмoи ρℓusн User ImageUser Image

User Image
Dillon! 8D
kNo. But as the thread moves forward and whatnot,
I'm sure there will be plenty of names added to the list. |D

User Image
Congrats. No names to record here. Let's keep it that way. ;c

Divine Giver

User Image

To help us along even more-so, please don't forget to place this banner in your signature, on your profile, etc. Only if you'd like though. ~

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/d-s-s-d-v-u-c/t.77005545/]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/7fmdb9b[/img][/url]

Divine Giver

User Image

If you'd like to become one of our affiliates then feel free to let one of us know and we'll add you right away.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 Introduction ۰ Rules ۰ Quester One ۰ Quester Two ۰ Contests ۰ White/Black Lists ۰ Link Back ۰ Affiliates

Divine Giver

Divine Giver

Divine Giver

Divine Giver

Divine Giver

Divine Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers