closed~

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Hello all, welcome to my thread Crystal Wishes. As for every major quest thread, I do have rules that I would like you to read. Please take them seriously. If you don't, you will be put on the Blacklist, and I will have to ask you to leave.

Please follow the TOS.

Please no trolling in this thread

Do not steal any artwork used or made in this thread, you will be hunted down, reported, and BANNED!

You don't have to donate, but at least check the thread out. Please do not take a glance and run.

Feel free to chat in here to keep this thread going, but please no vulgar language, obscene pictures, or anything that would get you terminated. We do have kids here. ...Unfortunately.

DO NOT beg for things in my thread! If you want me to put your quest thread in my "Links Out" box, I need a PM from you first, and have to know you a bit.

I am hoping this isn't an issue, but please if you decide to donate, don't send me hacked items. I do not wish to be banned again.

I will be doing art for people, but only those who have donated. Your name will be put in the Donation's section. Please don't beg me for art.

Please keep this thread going if you wish to hang out. I worked hard on it, and in the future, there may be contests and more to come.

Have fun!

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

On here, my name does not matter but you may call me Divinity. I am 21 years old, and I have been on gaia for about 3 years. have switched over from my main account Dragoness Alyria to here because it was banned. Yes, I did break the TOS, no, I did not know I was doing it. To sum everything up, I was sent a warning, and permabanned three days later, as well as my partner. I lost about 60mil in counting, but I am only questing about 35mil of it. My main focus is my 3 Fafnirs, and my 2 Fafnir dolls. The only reason I am doing this, is because I had a dragon avi that everyone admired, and it was the best avi I had. I've always loved dragons, and I wish to return on gaia as one. I cannot sell anymore stuff than what I am selling now, for I have too many characters I rp with and I wish to keep them all. Otherwise, I regret that I sold everything to make one, and I end up wanting it back. I do draw, I will be drawing for people although I am pretty much a novice at it. I do have an art shop, and you can visit it by going to the "Links Out" box. As far as music is concerned, most of today's modern music I don't agree with. Same goes for today's society. I have always been very old fashioned, and I have my own ideas. I do roleplay, but not with many people. Well enough of my babbling.Thank you for taking your time to read this, I appreciate it, I look forward to chatting with you all in the thread.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

My OCs
Due to the fact I have recovered the dragoness, I have lost my 3 katanas, 4 inaris and headband. Please help me recover them if you can.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

I thank you all for you help those of you who have donated. You will be receiving a gift from me.

Houndoom Doll
Heartless Torture
prezial
Khristalia
picses god of the moon
Nilejann
Necrotic Dementia
Restless Rouge Ninja
La DiabIa
Kisuke Fox
Dearest Ashley
Shinobi Intel
Jace_Alwaether

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

To be added at a later date.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

This is where the people who have supported me, and continue to support me through my quest go. Thank you so much for your help. I couldn't have done it without you. <3

Houndoom Doll

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

None yet. Let's keep it that way.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/crystal-wishes-a-quest-thread/t.82072563/][IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/samurainoryuu/Gaia/Forums/Crystal Wishes/Banner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500