Someone's signature 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Browsing 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 44 ]
Other 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Poll whore o.O 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 228 229 230 > >> >>> »|

User Image

A great big welcome to you!

It would seem that you have stumbled across my amazing quest room!
There will be competitions, giveaways, games and much much more!
I emplore you to stay a while meet me and the other regulars, peruse through the affiliates.
kick back and enjoy your stay :3

User Image

The Main Rules!

-Be polite and literate, please try not to abbreviate words!-
-Don't beg for freebies. If you want assistance with your own quest, i have competitions you can have a go at-
-Keep any quoting to a reasonable size and don't quote anything from the first page!-
-I don't mind swearing in my threads but if you are going to do it please be sophisticated about it-
-bumping and general chatter is welcomed, so chat away! >.<-

User Image
User Image

So... who is cozork?

well, i'm a twenty two year old illustration student and bassist from Yorkshire in England!
I've been a Gaian for quite a few years now and i've been after an OMG hat since i first laid my eyes on one!
I absolutely LOVE drawing stuff, i can't get enough of it, unfortunately it takes a long time,
and there are only so many hours to a day!
I'm an avid fan of music, graphic novels, films and anime. I play the bass for a blues-rock band called AFK and my main aim in life is to make a living by illustrating stuff.
I'm a shiny hippie at heart (and in appearance too i guess!)
PM me if you feel like it, cause i love to chat to strangers, and i have no problems with making new friends >.<

User Image
User Image

So whats this all about?

Well, i'm sure you have already guessed, but i hope to get my hands on one of them spiffy OMG hats!
I also hope to make lots of new friends along the way and ensure that everyone here has a right good time.
To do this i will be hosting lots of fun OMG related contests and games!
So stick around and enjoy yourself.

User Image
My progress so far...

As i get closer to my goal, there will be more competitions and events going on
my current progress is....

User Image
2,500,000g

Keep checking back to see how much colour is in the progress bar!
When it's full there will be a special competition!

User Image
User Image
User Image
Some banners for the thread!

If you wish to exchange banners i feel free to pm me,
and i will happily advertise your thread or guild in here :3

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/cozork-s-amazing-omg-quest-w-contests-giveaways/t.64925415/][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m68/cozork/OMG quest/theprogressbar1mil-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Here are some other cool threads for you to check out!

All the threads and guilds listed here have my personal aproval
for being cool as a cucumber.

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Amazing Gaians!

Sweet Lady Amaterasu
Hanzo Senpai
vixii-chan
Nana Etoile
ThePhoenixUnchained

All the people listed here are, in my opinion, amazing Gaians!
feel free to go give them some praise for being so great :3

Donators <3

vixii-chan ...36,000g O.o <3<3<3<3
Nana Etoile ...20,000g whee <3<3<3
-Carlo- PT ...10,000g <3
A Paradox of Wills ...1x Peter Pan! >.< *loves*
Luna Verto ...70,000g! <3 >.<
MoonMirrors ...3,000g! and then 5000g! <3<3<3<3<3
Red7227 ...6,000g! >.<
Akiramay on behalf of The Destiny Charity ...25,000g! <3 <3
Wolfmier ...some little bits and bobs :3
Sinful Ninja ...10,000g <3
Toboekyo on behalf of the orange drop charity ...50,000g! <3 >.<

All my dontators are loved and appreciated greatly <3

User Image
User Image

Free stuff for random folk from this thread :3

Ok the current giveaways are as so:

1). As i mentioned earlier, i am a huge fan of drawing, and i love to test different styles out all the time. So if i decide i like something about your avi or something related to you, i will more than likely make some art based on it... which i will duly send you when it's finished!

Please do not request art here though, if you would like me to draw for you then my art shop is the place for you! >.<

2). When i do finally get my OMG, should i have any spare gold left over, regaurdless of how much, i'll be giving it all away to people in the thread! so stick around.

3). More to come o.O

User Image
User Image

So what can you win?

1). Ok, the page number contest is on hold for a short while :3

2). The person who has the most bumps when i get my OMG will win 100,000g
Current top bumper is... flyyydreamgrl with four-hundred and three bumps!
Second place is... Usri with one-hundred and sixty-four bumps o.O

3). A TekTek competition! The theme is... Science Fiction! be it mechanised suits or aliens or a planet itself! submit up to Three TekTeks each. The prize is a free piece of art by me, based on the winning TekTek! :3

Current TekTeks:

Red7227:-----------------------------Industrious Raven:-----------------------------TheifofLives:
User ImageUser Image------------------User Image---------User Image

4). More to come shortly!

User Image

The competition rules

To win a page number competition you must have at least FIVE posts previous to the winning post, otherwise the prize will go to the person below you!

To win the bump contest you must number your bump correctly (you can talk and bump in the same post)

Bumpers, please be aware that if you are bumping and ignoring the other people in the thread, then i may disqualify you. so please do talk a bit as well (though if there is no-one else in the thread this does not apply)

I may edit the prizes as the competition goes, but they will only get bigger, never smaller!

Past competitions and winners.

Third post on page fifteen (10,000g): ThePhoenixUnchained
Last post on page thirty-five (20,000g): Usri
Last post on page fifty-five (20,000g): MUSCLESPASMS
Third post on page eighty-seven (20,000g): Sweet Lady Amaterasu

User Image
User Image

OPEN AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
The back story.

Serria had been into all things mechanical since she could remember.
For her eigth birthday her family had bought her a plasma tool kit, and by her twelfth birthday she had built her first grav-engine.
She had never really been attracted to anyone before, always preffering to spend her time under a bonnet or in a ship maintanence bay. Serria was in love with ships.

Her home planet was a bustling trading world, where all kinds of strange and wonderful ships and their crew would visit. Serria 'aqcuired' her first ship when she left home at the age of just seventeen. Though she was duly arrested and it was returned to its rightful owner.

During her sixteen months in one of the most violent prisons on the planet, she got into a fight with some of the other inmates and was shot in the ankle, the damage to her leg was severe and it left her with a walking problem. This led her to begin making her mechanical suit, a suit that would practically become a part of her and go on to save her life on many occasions.

Now at the age of twenty two, an ex prisoner and aspiring ship captain she patrolled the docking bays and bars looking for a good ship to pilot. She came by some good sized quantities of cash in an illegal tech competition, in which she hacked the opponents entry (a virtual intelligence mech suit, armed with a plasma cannon) and caused it to explode making her entry of a cute but useless little mech puppy, the winner by default.

She stumbled upon a shady stranger of the Fusche race, who had a ship for sale, it was a good sized ship. It didn't have much in the way of weaponry, and was in a poor state of repair, but she knew she could do something about that. So she bought it.

The Main Races:

Humans:

In the 3100's the human race developed, through natural evolution, certain psychic abilities, they either gained telekenisis, mild amounts of levitation or as the human race began to settle on other planets, they split into different factions, divided by their psychic powers. each faction tends to have natural dislike for other human factions, though no other common prefferences are known. Through the develpment of genetics, the average human life-span has recently been increased to around three-hundred years

Fusche:

The Fusche are distinguished by their height and lack of hair, though a lot of them choose to wear wigs they dont tend to have hair anywhere alse on their bodies. Their skin has the texture of a fish and as with all of the other races, comes in a variety of colours. They have three fingers and a thumb on each hand, everything else is practically human in appearance. They have an average life expectancy of eight-hundred years.
They are famed for their martial skills and technology, though they are a peaceful race and it is very rare that they would ever have to fight. On the off-chance that a Fusche would choose to fight, they nearly always choose weapons and technology over martial skill as their martial skill is seemingly for ceremonial purposes only.

Elsie:

These muscular folk are known and feared for their physique. They can live up to fifteen-hundred years at times. On average they weigh three times as much as a human, they are between six and eight feet tall and incredibly strong. They are rarely fat, and tend to keep themselves in perfect shape. If an Elsie were to get into a fight, they are quick to anger and would usually rely on brute strength or big heavy weapons rather than tact or reason. Elsie are also one of the most intelligent races in the known universe, often becoming lawyers or owners of large banking and commerce corporations.

Ruske:

The home planet of the Rusk has no police force. They have no punishment system either, so most Ruske tend to take the law into their own hands out of force of habit. This does not mean that they are all criminals, as they can be just as respectul and courteous as any other race. they are a fair bit smaller than the other races and have a slightly purple skin tone, but apart from that they are just about human. They have been known to develop elemental powers on occasion and can learn to create elements from the energy within their body.

Vuleon:

The Vuleon are shape-shifters, They can take on the shape of any living creature they have studied for long enough. they have a natural ability to learn almost any skill with great ease and can remember huge amounts of information. Their true form is humanoid, with brightly coloured skin of practically any colour or combination of colours under the sun, their life expectancy seems to be smaller than other races at around one-hundred and fifty years, though it has been discovered that the less they shape-shift the longer they live, with some living up to two-hundred and twenty years.
Very little is known about the Vuleon home world, mostly rumors, as the Vuleon appeared in a fleet of ships around three centuries ago. They seem to refuse to talk about their home world or their past before they entered the known galaxy. The Vuleon seem to be very protective over what little of their technology exists today. Nearly all their electronics work through living tissue and nervous systems, this many times more effective than the copper the other races still use for power. Most of it has ended up in the hands of powerful people and collectors as it fetches a high price.

Vampires:

Yes, it would seem that the Vampire race survived to the fourth millenia. Not only survived, but infected the other races too. As always they are secretive about their actual capabilites, but it has been discovered that daylight no longer kills them. They all seem to have retained their abilities from the race they once were. Their life expectancy appears to be still as long too, but the combining with the other races and their preffered secrecy makes it impossible to gather much solid information about them. It is strongly rumored that dismemberment of the head is a sure way to kill them, as so many would be hunters have claimed.

So it begins.

Serria had the desire in her heart to fill her childhood dream of being an explorer and treasure hunter. There were many unknown planets to be explored and many strange and wonderful things to be discovered, and she knew it. She had a ship, now all that was left was to build a crew. She decided to hold a hiring day in a nearby bar, so she went around the port placing posters advertising the offer of a crew's place on her 'fine' ship. She strolled casually into the oval shaped building, around ten minutes before the advertised time. Not a soul in sight. Great. Just the bartender. She decided to buy a triple whiskey and take a seat. She could be here for some time, Serria thought to herself.

To apply for a place in the RP simply write up a character bio similar to the ones below, that fits the descriptions above and PM it to me, i will review it and post it below.
Please note: i will turn down any applications that are illiterate or conflicting with the information in this post.
User Image

The captain.
User Image

Username:cozork

Name:Serria

Personality:Serria has a tendancy to get what she wants, and she
is usually smart about the way she does it too. The law is probably
the last thing she cares about, though that doesnt mean she is a
criminal, she will just happily break the law if it makes things easier
or more fun. Machines and tools are here preferred company, though
she does get along with others reasonably well. Serria has been known
to have a bit of a sarcastic side rather than getting angry. She loves to fix
things, she is very good at doing so, and she knows it.

Appearance:(See picture)She has long electric blue hair, and bright
amber eyes. She is a slender human being with no tatoos and
only a few scars from welding. Most of the time she will be seen
wearing a partial mech suit, as she has trouble walking without it.

Relationships:She has rarely shown interest in men, more often
than not preferring to work on something mechanical. she has on
occasion shown an interest in other females however.
The anti-social behaviour has on many occasions been put down
to the fact that her entire family left her when she was thirteen.

Username: MoonMirrors

Name: Kiru

Personality: Kiru always seems nice at a distance, but is a slightly over-emotional and very short-tempered Ruske. She is especially touchy about her height, and short-temperedness. As most Ruske, she does not care about the law and often pick-pockets passer-bys. Except from that she doesn't steal very much, though she is an expert thief. Kiru is always up for a challenge, and if you've just made a bet with her, get ready to lose.

Appearance: Kiru is very small, even for her race, and her skin is a little more purple than usual. She has long, black hair which she usually keeps in two buns with some long strands of hair hanging loosely. Her favourite clothes are her cut-off shorts and OOO t-shirt(OOO is a Ruske band)

Relationships: Kiru left her family eight months ago, both wanting a new start and to get away from her home planet. They didn't particularily like it, though, so they said she had to come home if she didn't get a job in nine months. Kiru has been searching everywhere, not finding anything of interest before noticing Serria's poster. Thus she hasn't really gotten to know anyone here yet.

User Image

Gaian Name:ThiefofLives
Character Name: Gabriella
Full Name: Gabriella de Morte
Hair: A light honey color brown, Gabriella’s hair is long and curly
Eyes: A bright green with gold and brown flecks of color throughout.
Race: Vampire, originally human.
Height: 5 feet even.
Weight/Body Structure: She is very small and lithe, while she has the appropriate female curves, she can sometimes be taken for a young adolescence girl.
Beliefs/Religion: Damn them or damn yourself.
Career/Past Careers: Gabriella used to work in the lucrative slave trade as a trainer. She is pictured here with one of her favorite ‘pets’. Gabriella is no longer in the slave trade due to a bad accident where one of her trained pets attempted to kill his new master, a very politically powerful vampire. Before her bought as a slave trainer she was a captain for a cargo ship when she was still human many years ago.
Personality: Gabriella is a very selfish individual, she truly cares about no one else and nothing else but her own needs and wants. Gabriella greatly enjoyed her time as a trainer in the slave industry and misses the power she had. She is very manipulative and overly concerned with how she looks, highly fashionably motivated. Gabriella’s best personality trait is that she is a true politician and diplomat, having a very smooth tongue, she can talk her way out of almost anything as long as her emotions are not in control.
Favorite Clothing: Gabriella is never seen without her stiletto heels. She rarely wear pants instead preferring skirts and dresses. Her favorite colors are dark green and gold, to bring out her eyes and make her pale skin appear a little bit warmer.
Weapons: Gabriella tends to use small knives and guns. She considers swords to be hideous and is not a fan of ugly mecha armor. Gabriella also has a favorite whip that she has kept out of nostalgia for her slave trainer days.
Fears: Gabriella is very vain and fears losing her beauty the most. Interestingly enough if Gabriella goes long enough without feeding her looks begin to wane, her face becoming skeletal, her skin translucent, and she begins to lose her hair.
Strengths: Gabriella is a fashonista and a very smooth talker.
Weakness: Gabriella like most of her kind requires blood in order to maintain her existence.
Relationships: The only relationship Gabriella has ever had has been with her personal pets and the slaves she trains. In these relationships she was the only one in control and the slaves were useful to her, that is all.
Powers/Abilities/Talents: Like most of her kind Gabriella is stronger than average, but not very much so, she is barely stronger than a muscular human. Gabriella is almost extraordinary beautiful, and her beauty appears to be tied to her being a vampire. Her strongest power is her mind, she is not quite telepathic, but she read how people are feeling and their overall emotions, she can influence an individual or a groups’ emotions as she sees fit. While not a power Gabriella’s penchant for fashion is viewed as her best talent in her mind.
Temperament: Gabriella is very quick to anger and tends to hold grudges.

Gabriella and her favorite pet Doyle.

Username: Red7227
character name: Alicia
Race: Vuleon
Appearance: she varies in what she looks like, but in her true form Alicia has skin as white as snow, bright enough to shine at night. her hair in contrast is long and black and her eyes are red. she's studied various different animals and races though, so her favorite form to take on is one of an extinct species that had the head and tail of any given animal, but the body structure of a human with fur all over. when she is like this, she is part wolf, with black fur and white hair. her garments are a red strapless shirt, black shorts, long boots, and a checkered bracelet. she carry's around twin guns on the holsters on her shorts.
personality: Alicia is very outgoing and bold, not shy or wary of strangers. although very secretive about herself and her home planet she is not afraid to speak up. she will be the one who either starts or breaks up the fight and never leaves home without her guns. she is strong even without her weaponry and will get into a fist fight when needed to. Alicia likes making new gadgets from technology that is different from the ones on her home planet to learn more about the different technology's. both book-smart and street-smart, she goes wherever the wind takes her. she is infamous for being a street rat and a pick-pocket, but nobody has caught her since she changes form to evade capture.
Relationships: Alicia can relate to animals very well since with her shape-shifting she can talk to them. she never really had a home as she grew up on the streets of different planets. she can get along with others pretty well, but not as much as she can with animals.
User Image - Reserved - User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff