1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Merry Christmas!
I regret to inform the citizens of Gaia, but my inventory has been officially cleaned out. I will resume this charity once I have enough items to keep it afloat. If you would like to donate items for a future charity please contact me or my new charity mule, which I will post the name of once I have everything situated smile

To some people Christmas is all about family. To some, it's all about gifts. And some are just concerned with the good food. But to me, Christmas means something much more different than the commercialized holiday. I rejoice this time of year for my Savior's birth, and to me that is the real meaning of Christmas. In celebration of this, and also in celebration of me finally cleaning out my inventory after 3 years, I will be running a charity til the beginning of the new year!

I have a good bit of stuff in store. Nothing too terribly fancy, I'm afraid, except for a few things here and there, but I'm sure I have plenty to go around. I have everything from regular shop items I no longer use, to zOMG items (ingredients, recipes, etc), game items,common event items and more. Some are more valuable than others.

I will make every effort to make my participants happy, but to make sure this isn't some greedy grab-n-go kind of thing, I need to lay out the rules.

1. No begging. And don't complain about the value or quantity of your gift. It's free.
2. Follow Gaia ToS
3. Be nice. You have to respect others as much as others have to respect you. That includes beliefs. This is not a religion chat. Keep it that way.
4. Please don't quote the first post.
5. To qualify for special prizes or Gold, please use the Post Actions to generate a number between 1 and 100. I have a number randomly picked out in my noggin. Only one person can win a special prize a day. Two can win gold. Gold donation amounts are up to me, but will be 1k or more. I change the noggin number each time someone wins something.
6. I retain the right to accept or deny requests for a donation. I also retain the right to alter, or add to, these rules at any time, as well as end this charity early if it proves problematic.
7. To request a donation of items please copy and paste this form in your post and fill it out. If you would like me to send an anonymous gift to someone you may say so. Also post "Peace on Earth" on your first post just so I'll know you read these rules.

Username:
Fav Color:
Fav Holiday:
Type (game, accessory, item, etc):

I do accept donations myself. To further my own quest or to keep this thing afloat.
I take tips, but they are not required, just welcome. If anyone has Tickets or Tokens they do not want, please send them my way as I'm saving up for a few things.

Current Random Number Raffle:

Star Lantern Won By XxCeltic_KnotxX
10k Gold
Moon Lantern
Coral Staff

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Christmas Avatar Contest

If it's Gold you're looking for, look no further. Enter the Christmas Curio Closet Avatar Contest and you could win 15k.
I would prefer if your actual avatar were dressed up in Christmas garb, but a tektek will do. Here are the rules:

1. Your entry has to be Christmas themed. It can be anything related to Christmas, whether it be a sugarplum fairy, Santa, a Shepard or a Salvation Army member. Be creative and think outside the box. I know about the outfits section of Tektek and I will check.
2. You may enter only two avatars. I would prefer if you did one of each gender, but two of the same will work as well.
3. PM me your entry. Subject line must be: Christmas Avatar Contest.
4. There is no price limit. Go all out.
5. Tell me what you were intending your avi to be so I won't misunderstand. Put tag words or categorize it.

Here's what an application would ideally look like:
User Image
Username: CandyCane2010
Costume Name: Candy Cane Christmas
Other: The sweetest girl ever!

Use this form to apply:
[img]>>image link here<<[/img]
Username: >>username here<<
Costume Name: >>Sugarplum Fairy, Santa Claus, etc.<<
Other: >>Extra details you might want to add<<

EDIT: I aim to judge on New Years Day. If not, I will get to it a few days after. I need at least 10 entries before I will judge.

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

WINNERS!
bluebaby1207 for being so creative!
Runner up is XxCeltic_KnotxX!
Both people will get a gold prize smile
Christmas Curio Avatar Contest Entries

User Image
ipanduxx --- Santa's Cutie

User Image
WhiteWingtip --- Christkindl

User ImageUser Image
SpiritualSummon --- Angelic Sugarplum Fairy/Santa's Helper

User Image
saki74 --- Star of Christmas

User Image
bluebaby1207 --- Nutcracker Exeunt

User Image
iAsono Takanori--- The Grinch

User ImageUser Image
XxCeltic_KnotxX --- Christmas Fog (M&F)

User ImageUser Image
Shayana Aquila On Christmas Eve; On my way home

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Others

Whitelist
Gaians with big hearts. These guys stick up for me, donate to the charity, tip me, and help me out in any way.
saki74-- for being such an angel and making these lovely graphics for me

Blacklist
These guys, have been banned from activities for not following the rules. They will not receive gifts, donations, or win anything at all.

xl D i s a s t e r lx--- recipient of random gift--was very rude and ungrateful

Banners!
Like the thread so far? Want to welcome new members to the thread? Then feel free to place these banners in your sigs, posts, profiles and anywhere that others can see!
Made by saki74, please don't steal or give credit to others for her work!

User Image
[url=http://ow.ly/3sWNJ][img]http://ow.ly/3sWL7[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://ow.ly/3sWNJ][img]http://ow.ly/3sWOU[/img][/url]

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
And we're open for business smile
Hi! How are you?

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hi guys! smile
I'm doing well.
I just celebrated my 20th birthday biggrin
I'm pretty happy.
AND it's Christmastime!
Wow, Happy Belated Birthday! How was it?
Adella Demona
Hi guys! smile
I'm doing well.
I'm pretty happy.
AND it's Christmastime!

Hallo everyone.~
And happy birthday! :'D

Versatile Tactician

15,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Username: versa_ducky
Fav Color: Red,Gold,Silver,
Fav Holiday: Christmas and New Year
Type (game, accessory, item, etc): An accesory or Item would be splendid
Adella Demona
Hi guys! smile
I'm doing well.
I'm pretty happy.
AND it's Christmastime!

Happy birthday!

I'm happy too, we've got our tree up and tomorrow I'm going shopping to get my friends gifts 3nodding
This is a good time of year.

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Gosh guys blaugh blaugh Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!
It was wonderful. I got to spend it with my Fiance, who I've been with a year and 2 mos on my birthday. That made it extra special. And my family. And my church family. So it was wonderful.
Username: k sboobs
Fav Color: I like green and grey.
Fav Holiday: Christmas and Valentine's Day.
Type (game, accessory, item, etc): Anything! I'm not picky, just trying to work towards my quest.
Adella Demona
Gosh guys blaugh blaugh Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!
It was wonderful. I got to spend it with my Fiance, who I've been with a year and 2 mos on my birthday. That made it extra special. And my family. And my church family. So it was wonderful.

Aw, how sweet! Sounds really nice 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces