Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there.
              Yeah, I was hacked. Sounds like total bullshit right?
              Nooope.

My previous account, was Akihiko Desu - which you can check - and was hacked. At 7:30AM PST on Friday July 10th 2009, I tried to log into that very account. The suckage part of it, was, I couldn't get on. So, there you go, I find out, by checking my profile, all the items I logged out with that I was wearing, were gone. Yup -
                              » Demonic Pendant
                              » Purple Beret ✔
                              » Demonic Anklets ✔
                              » Lunar Scythe x2 ✔
                              » Coco Kitty
                              » Wed to Darkness ✔
                              » Heart Eye Patch ✔
                              » 113,845 Gaian Gold

Alllll Gone. That wasn't all the items I had either. I had over 1mil worth of items, that I was saving for an auction. Many of which, I had used GAIA CASH (actual money from my own pocket - hard to believe, yeah?) to earn.

I had sent a report, that very day to Gaia, and still, they haven't sent me any information, and probably won't. This frustrates me, and annoys me. I had never told anyone my pass word, not even family or close friends. I haven't even mentioned the word in my pass word before, and yet, I was hacked.

I rarely ever visit profiles, only that of my friends, and I don't randomly accept requests. It's strange.. So there you have it, anyone who has my items, at least one, on my friend list, as become suspected. Even people I've only talked to even once.

Hopefully, in this thread, I can find some charitable people, who might be quitting gaia to assist me in gaining my items back. I do draw, and graphics (not crappy ones, if I do say so myself) and eventually I will be opening shops, all over again, to gain the money I had once earned. If you don't want to donate, that's perfectly fine, I really don't care. Chat with me, and some of my dorky friends! We don't bite! In fact, we're pretty charitable ourselves.~

Items Lost:
                                    » (All from above)
                                    » July 2009 Letter x2
                                    » Twister the Pheonix
                                    » Rose Rapier
                                    » Gold Scepter
                                    » Nitemare Bustier
                                    » Masterpieces

Yup. It sucks.
            Donators:
            - Ki-Wheee
                50,000 G <3; Thank you so much dearie, that was so sweet of you!
                I wasn't expecting any donations, so fast! I didn't even get the chance to know you!

- Coconut jelly
                20,000 G : D! THANK YOU SISSY 8D; I love yooou <3;

- o__xStewie-x3
                3,000 G - I hadn't even said anything to you, the moment I posted...
                How sweet. Did I mention how much I love your name, dearie? You rock.

- ][ F!sh.gif ][
                5,000 G - What a sweet girl! I wish I could've talked to her! It was so lovely of her to even put in ANYTHING. That goes for everyone who donated. Every little bit of donations just, overwhelm me.

- The Sex Robot
                40,000G + Enchanted Strings + Other items! - I just died, when I got all this... It was so CRAZY! I love this here person, so much. It's not even funny. I almost died. I could go on and say how amazing this person is, but, jeez, I can't even find the words!

- drkwithin
                Lunar Scythe - Not even fair. You cheating jerkface D: < YOU CANT DONATE. You made a loop holle. It doesn't exsist no more! (I love you so much... I almost cried D: )

- Without-Arms
                18,000 G + other items - I can't believe it! You & drk are cheaters! No fair. D: You shouldn't be donating to me... I cried at this point, because of the two of you.

- Unrealistic Whims
                Sexy Present 2k9 + 16,000 G - OMG. WTF, my friends are all smoking some serious dope.

- Xx_Phantom Hollow_xX
                1,000 G + lots of items - Thank you so much D: Why are all my friends donating? It's not cool. NOT COOL. I love you though, thank you hun <3; I bet Iris will be just like you!

- rainaria
                1500 G + Easter Shirt & Pearls - She is uber nice D: I talked to her a few times, and she's already donating to me T _ T. I love her.

Lupine Hellraiser

Gaia takes a while to get back to hacking reports.
neutral
Yeah, I know.. but it's also rare for the items to be returned as well
Ki-Whee, you should have talked here, but thank you so much! heart

Lupine Hellraiser

Eh true.
A friend of mine just got most of his back tho.
Ha. Yeah, sometimes..
How long did it take, out of curiosity o: ?
xxXXxxUser Image
                              IMSTUCKSITTINGALLALONEON
                              _____t h i s _ e e r y _ u n k n o w n _ p a t h _
                              xx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-pulls out an MK47-
DONATE TO HER!!! D:<
... please? o 3o

↘↘xxxdesign by xxxxxxxxx
xxxixxx xxcccccccxxxxx
t i n y _ c r a v i n g sxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff