Sushi?

EEEEW 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
YUM 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
meh 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
poll whore 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 283 284 285 > >> >>> »|

User Image

This charity was created by two sisters.
Like many other charity owners, they've made this as a way to give back to the Gaia community!
Stop by and make new friends, apply for a donation, etc.
We're here to help! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maggie writes (The Butterfly)
The first sister (a.k.a. Thing One as their Papa dubbed her) has been a gaia member since 2006. She was welcomed and was able to feel a part of gaia by a charity for newbie gaians. She's often wondered about opening up her own charity, but never had enough start-up gold. After buying and saving items since 2006 she's now bored with questing and has lots of items which she sold for over 1 million gold! She hopes that's enough to get this charity started! biggrin
User Image

Shaluah (The Honeybee)
The second sister (a.k.a. Thing Two as their Papa dubbed her) has been a gaian since...who knows when. She loves her current avatar and wouldn't change it for the world. Her favorite things to do on Gaia are hang out in Heaven, do jigsaw puzzles, and play the slots. Sometimes she even makes people avi art or banners! She loves cute things and desserts, so make her some cookies or something, mk? ^^
User Image

User Image
About Us | Announcements | Rules | Application | Donations Received | Donations Made | Contests | Affiliates | Banners | Whitelist | Art | Last Word

User Image

3/1/12 - We have a TON of gold and items sitting around, just waiting for people to apply for it. Maggie is up to her eyeballs in grad school, but Shaluah is still around just waiting to throw some gold at people. wink

- Tank Kat -
Like a harp needs a string. Like a queen needs a king. Like a BEE needs a BUZZ. ;]

User Image
About Us | Announcements | Rules | Application | Donations Received | Donations Made | Contests | Affiliates | Banners | Whitelist | Art | Last Word

User Image

1. Follow Gaia's ToS.
2. Be polite!
3. No begging!
4. Keep post quotes to 2 or less! Meaning you can have a quote inside a quote, then your message. If you're quoting and responding to multiple people in one post, that's fine, this rule is only here to get rid of unnecessary quote towers.
5. Don't insult this charity. You will be blacklisted.
6. Try to have some fun!
There are a lot of kind and cheerful people who stop by my thread and I'm sure they would love it if you jumped right in!

User Image

User Image

Donation Status: Open

Requirements to receive a donation:
1. Have a quest thread.
2. Post in this thread as least 10 times BEFORE you post the application. (NOT BUMPS. You must be talking to someone here. If no one is here, post silly jokes, phrases, quotes, or just talk to yourself.)

As of now, those are the only requirements to receive a donation.
This is subject to change.

TIP: The folks who stick around and chat, make friends and make the thread more enjoyable to be in are more likely to get larger donations and get multiple donations.

[size=24][color=grey][b]Application for a Donation[/color][/size]
[color=red]Your username:
[/color]
[color=orange]What you're questing for:
[/color]
[color=yellow]What year you joined Gaia:
[/color]
[color=green]Your current progress:
[/color]
[color=blue]The link to your quest thread:
[/color]
[color=indigo]Page you first posted on (so we can find all your posts easier):
[/color]
[color=majenta]Comments/Questions/Concerns:
[/color][/b][/size]

User Image

User Image

If you'd like to help the cause, gold or item donations would be great!
Please send any donations to the charity mule, BnBSisterCharity.
Thanks!

jerzeeboii - 11,000g
kitties_of_doom - several items sold for over 115k!!!
Millie990 - several items sold for over 265k!!!

User Image

User Image

Pleased to Please Yah ~~ 50k
Prusset ~~ 50k
SquishiBunny ~~ 50k
iiSin ~~ 50k
Elizi ~~ 50k
o0-l BaGoL l-0o ~~ 50k
Redneck Porch Monkey ~~ 50k
Huggable Little Panda ~~ 50k
azure_fluff ~~ 50k
oo0Black V3il Brid3s0oo ~~ 50k
Tank Kat ~~ 50k
Life in March ~~ 50k
Killashranda ~~ 50k
Soundless Whisper ~~ 50k
the only odd one ~~ 50k
Jessk ~~ 50k
.tangerine.tears. ~~ 50k
xAlbertaRosex ~~ 50k
xMasquerade94x ~~ 50k

User Image

User Image

PAGE CONTEST!
Every person who posts on a 100th page get's 1k!
Page 100 - .tangerine.tears., Huggable Little Panda
Page 200 - x-Solitary Moment-x
Page 300 -
Page 400 -
Page 500 -
Page 600 -
Page 700 -
Page 800 -
Page 900 -
Every person who posts on a 1,000th page gets 5k!
Page 1,000 -

POST CONTEST!
Just post 100 times and number your posts!
NO BUMPS.
You must be talking to someone here.
If no one is here, post silly jokes, phrases, quotes, or just talk to yourself.)
When finished, please send a PM to BnBSisterCharity stating the page you started on and the page you ended on. 10,000 gold will be given to you via a trade after we check your posts!
There are no winners and loosers here.
If you post 100 times, then you get 10k! biggrin

Tank Kat ~~ 4x

Quote the Nyan Cat:
If you see Shaluah post the nyan cat:
User Image
quote it!
You'll receive a gift!
It's time sensitive though! If you wait too long, nyan cat will get angry and you won't receive a gift!

Tektek Contest:
Okay, here's the deal. Shaluah needs a cute beach themed avatar. The creator of the one she likes the most out of 5 entries will win 10,000 gold! When creating, please use this avatar base. Shaluah doesn't like super pricey things, so please try to keep it under 1mil. Make something simple, cute, and fun! Just post your entry when you're done and I'll put it just below here for safe-keeping. Note: by 5 entries I mean 5 different people. You can make more than one tektek if you want to, by all means! I won't stop you if you're having fun! wink If you do make more than one, I'll just post my favorites here, k?

And the winner is...!!!
Prusset!

Thank you all for participating!

User Image

User Image

You may request for your quest thread, charity thread, shop thread, etc, be listed here.
Please PM your banner and the request to BnBSisterCharity so it doesn't get missed in the thread.

Charities:

Quest Threads:

User Image

User Image

Prusset's Quest Thread:
Quest For Things That Need Questing [+GARAGE SALE]

User Image

User Image

Other:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Some fun banners to link back to this thread!

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3f7awel][img]http://tinyurl.com/3fnqe2j[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3oxyx9l][img]http://tinyurl.com/42ohbam[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3oxyx9l][img]http://tinyurl.com/6zrslca[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3oxyx9l][img]http://tinyurl.com/3epyrxk[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3oxyx9l][img]http://tinyurl.com/424b683[/img][/url]

Banners that others have made for us: (Thank you!!)

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3oxyx9l][img]http://tinyurl.com/3csnhx3[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

These people are in charge if Maggie writes or Shaluah are not here!
They are super cool and have more than proven themselves as kind and caring individuals.
If you disrespect or flame any of these individuals, you are no longer welcome in this thread.
(They are listed roughly in order of most frequent visitors to least frequent.)

User Image
Maggie hugs
This is Maggie writes' mule. She uses it almost as much as she uses her main account, so she'll probably be here with the mule account frequently.

User Image
Shaluahs Soul
This is Shaluah's mule. She uses it pretty frequently, so she'll probably be here with the mule account from time to time.

User Image
Elizi
She's been a friend of mine since I first got to gaia! I follow her wherever she goes because she seems to attract the nicest, friendliest people! Probably because she's super nice and friendly!

User Image
Jessk
She's a faithful bumper and sweeter than pie! A great friend to have on gaia!

User Image
Serene
She's been a friend of mine since I first got to gaia! We've taken up multiple thread pages just the two of us talking. She is kind and loving!

User Image
sgt.Frosty
He's been a friend of mine since I first got to gaia! Always helpful and entertaining!

User Image
Lord_LHUSID2
He is my most frequent visitor in all of my threads. He is a gentleman and a very wise individual. I can't thank him enough for all the good conversations and especially for the friend request! 3nodding If I'm online and down, he's the one who always seems to cheer me up! biggrin

User Image
jerzeeboii
He was the first person that I met on Gaia who overtly went out of his way to help me. I haven't seen him in ages, but he still rules! biggrin

"There are no strangers here--
only friends that haven't met yet."

(an old Irish saying)

User Image

Art Requests

Shaluah is dabbling in avi art with her very infrequently-used tablet. If you'd like some kind of art whether it be avi art, or some kind of banner, please send Shaluah a pm. Include any details you feel necessary. If you're too vague and you end up not liking your art, because it's not what you wanted, now who's fault would that be?

As this is the beginning stages, and Shaluah has very few examples, so she's not expecting any payment. She needs the practice! Also, don't expect it to get done right away, she's a very busy girl, mkay?

Request List:
Tablet is currently MIA. Will update this when I find it. O_o

Completed:
Geeky Couture [x]
Tank Kat [x]
PatchesVonGore[x]

Blacklist

My sister and I did not include this in our original layout of this thread because we figured we would not need it. Apparently, we were wrong.

Ejay Ogs ~~ For insulting the charity and cussing at Shal.

Reserved for future edits and changes to this quest thread.
Reserved for future edits and changes to this quest thread.

User Image

Maggie writes says:
Of all the things Maggie loves in life, hugs are at the very top of her list. They make her feel loved and accepted. In fact, until someone touches her, whether it be just a handshake, tap on the shoulder, or friendly punch on the shoulder, she does not trust that the person really likes her. Odd? Maybe. But true! It was quite the revelation for her when she figured that out! 3nodding So, if you would care to *HUG* her instead of "bump"ing her, that would tell us that you were kind enough to read this last paragraph and that you are a caring person. biggrin *HUGS* for you!

Shaluah says:
Of all the things Shal loves in life, ART is at the very top of her list. She did all the banners and images in this thread! But, if you are an artist, then you will understand how much you critique your own work. She appreciates others' art more than her own most of the time. If you make art, please make some of Shaluah's avatar! You can post it here in the thread or PM it to her. You will get an honorarium of an item or gold from Maggie.

THANK YOU for reading this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces