Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--Welcome--User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Updated On 5/3/2017! New items rolled into Normal/VIP Lists!

Hello there everyone, I’m Pricked and I’m choosing to start a little charity thread because well...I want to give back to the community like was initially an aspiration of a husband of mine! However I’ve decided to take over that baggage and make my own little charity and let him focus on more important things. I decided to do this because ultimately this community so far has been wonderful, nice and supportive, and why not give back to a community that may have so little, and be less fortunate than others including myself.

Make sure to make some friends, enjoy your stay here, and try to make yourself comfy because this is gonna be one hell of a year to come! (Yes, I’ll be trying to have it open for quite a while, until I move in with the hubby!)

So, lets get this show on the road, and get to making people happy with some free stuff, cause...what’s not to like about that? Also, please quote me with your request from the list when you’ve finished the mini competitions to get items!

(Yes It’s called the Breezy Sea Charity because I happen to LOVE the seabreeze color!)

[quote=”Pricked”]stay stuff here[/quote]

Pricked
User Image

Special thanks to an amazing artist called Babiusa who helped with this wonderful art! You can find their profile here!

The stickers being from Kayfish whom you can find here! as well! Thanks to both of you the thread looks amazing!

The Charity is going to be featured in a magazine called Oh My Gaia! Mag You can find their info here
as well as here

Their April publication can be seen (May publication coming soon!)here

User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
How To Get? - Pages

♫--Rules--♫

Stick around a bit and make some friends, you might need em! xd

List is below and every 10th page is a donation starter and the first 5 separate people to post are able to ask for one thing from said list.

This includes if the first 5 posters spill over to the next page in case of continuing conversation.

Items will be distributed within a sutiable time frame, if not you'll get the item when I’m available

Hit & runs are not accepted for me, I’m sorry, but I expect you to actually be a regular person who wants to participate in said charity.

User Image

How To Get? - Numbers (NOTW - 556)

♫--Rules--♫

I'll list a random number every week and continually change it up

Random number generate within any 15-number range of listed number. (Incase you’re confused on how to do this, on your post, there’s a post action drop down list, use that and pick the number generator!)

If you get the number, you may pick an item from the list

2 rewards per day are allowed from this method

Does attribute towards item priority rule during the pages competition portion

Doesn't attribute towards receiving item bonuses unless otherwise noted.

Number will be changing every week

How To Get? - Bumps

♫--Rules--♫

15 bumps need to be done, then select an item from the list

This method is only allowed once a day, no more and no less

You’re allowed to play this along with the numbers game to get an extra two prizes

Does attribute towards item priority rules during the pages competition

Doesn't attribute towards receiving item bonuses unless otherwise noted.

After you're done doing said 15 bumps please quote me with your item choice under the quote!

Also do remember that those with VIP/Regular Status you may request an item from the general item list after the initial 15 bumps along with the VIP item of your choice for that week if you'd like!

The 10th page starter and the 5 first people to make a post on each 10th page are allowed to select one item ontop of the initial 15 bumps, so it does apply!

How To Get? - Newbies

♫--Rules--♫
      User Image
        Account must be less than 2 months old

Must win one of the competitions above

In addition to choosing an item from the list below, you may request a bulk trade of starter items

How To Get? - Regulars/VIP Status

User Image

♫--Rules--♫

Must have 85 posts a month to maintain

Resets each month

Allows access to VIP list with high-end items (according to ABP value)

Win at one of the previous competitions then quote me with an item choice from regulars list

One choice allowed per week.

Make sure to keep track of your first 85 posts throughout the pages! For each month!

PM me after your 85th post with your starter page number and end page number to be counted! (Make sure to include the links of said pages within this PM)

If all the 85 posts are counted to the 85 total you'll be told, and will maintain or get VIP/Regular status! Until the reset within the next month!

The starter page number is first page you posted on, and the end page number is your 85th post page!

Each month the date in which your VIP/Regular Status is reset is on the 10th of every month, please take this into account and try to keep a log of your bumps as accurately as possible!

For those of you who have come over from the previous charity ran by me and my husband this is a new charity so yes this is a reset month to where you have to work for your bumps/VIP Status again, it's unfortunate but to me, only fair for newcomers participating.

How To Get? - The Exclusive (Number for two weeks- [None until the 15th!])

User Image

This competition pertains to VIP/Regular Status individuals/participants ONLY, If you have not earned VIP/Regular status then please refer to the (How to get- Regulars) rules/information section!
      And yes, if you want to get this exclusive item you will need to maintain your status if you wish to continue having a chance at winning the exclusives!

Exclusives will be items that are either Exclusive from the Cash Shop, Exclusive Recolors, or general items that are normally 300bil-1tril or higher.

Now, onto how to win these Exclusive items!

♫--Rules--♫

Of course, you must have VIP/Regular Status to play!

Slight obvious rule but, since this is a charity thread please do not resell the items, make sure to use them!

To get the exclusive item you must roll the desired RNG number I'll be putting up and looking for

Must be between twenty numbers yes i'm making this a little hard to get

All VIP/Regulars can get this item only once every two weeks

There will ONLY ever be one item in the exclusive section every two weeks

By being between 20 numbers I mean, if I choose 350, must set RNG between 340-360

Once the Exclusive Item is posted, you can start trying for it from the first day onward, for the next two weeks!

This is a separate competition/game from the VIP/Regular list so you can win both within the same week!

How To Get? - The Chibi!

♫--Rules--♫

This specific game will be utilizing the roll dice feature!

This method is only allowed twenty five times a day, no more and no less

You’re allowed to play this along with the numbers game to get extra prizes!

The prizes you will win will depend on the number you win! Prizes will range from gold to an extra item from the list!

Does and can be counted toward the 15 bumps a day, or 85 bumps total for the VIP unlock!

After winning one of the current listed numbers, make sure to quote me with the winning number!

You can request a VIP item for the week during your dice rolls as well, granted you have VIP/Regular Status! This means if you have VIP/Regular status you may request your item of the week along with the VIP roll dice win at the same time IF you haven't already requested the item of the week beforehand!

You can only win this at the numbers once a day EXCLUDING the VIP game which can be won only once a week

Enjoy the game everyone!

So the rules are simple for this game, you're trying to chase after the cutie chibi, kidnap the chibi, and bring it to me! Once you've won at one of the numbers below with the dice roll, then you'll win at catching that oh so adorable chibi! Now...get to kidnapping that chibi, and bring it back to me...or else you're next ♥.

P.S. To get these number values, pick 6 sided dice, then 8 dice being rolled!

Numbers List!
        23 (500 Million Gold!)
        37 (Selection at another item on the Normal List!)
        45 (1 Billion Gold!)
        15 (5 Billion Gold!)
        33 (Allowed to pick an item from the VIP List without needing VIP/Regular Status!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫--Suggestions--♫

Got some for other possible competitions or ideas? Send a PM to me personally and i’ll review it over!

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image
    (Obviously) No mules

Charity standards. (Aka no begging, ToS, common courtesy, etc.)

Please do not ask for money, as this is a charity thread already, money is not given out, only items!

No repetitive bumping past the initial 15 without requesting at least one item from the thread after the first 15 bump mark.

Please do not post spam messages within the thread, if you'd like to post random images everywhere or something along those lines, including links, ask for permission first

Priority Rules For Page Donations
    User Image
    ♫--Rules--♫

First come, first serve

I read the pages, keep in mind if two people ask for the same item, and there's only one of it left, the first person who asked gets it!

I will only accept changing your item in the case of priority, in which case make note of it in a new post with a new request for your other desired item, please!

Want to give someone else the item you won? Let me know and I'll give it to the other person instead!

Priority restarts every day

I will not be having multiples of items listed in separate list boxes, each list for the full week WILL only be one of within the list until it’s out within the next starting list of the week

Another slightly obvious but please do not request an item within the [out] section of the list, it’s out for a reason ♥

User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

--In Stock--
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

--Gone--
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

Affiliates!

If you'd like your charity, questing, or giveaway thread put here OR if you'd like to collab and try working together and doing an event with one another than please personally contact me VIA PM!

Also I don't mind affiliating with Art/Banner and writing shops as well!

I do want to do collabs in the future with contests and or cross-over events within the charities, art contests, poetry contests, etc for GREAT prizes, and possibly even collaborating to make Rainbow Ticket Recolors in the future when I start saving up for said tickets from my usual buying CS items and then selling them on the MP!

User Image

User Image

User Image

If you'd like to support our charity please feel free to put this signature in your charity/quest/giveaway thread or signature!

Artists who have worked on the banners!

Kayfish
    Squwig
    Legio XV

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/breezy-sea-charity-now-open/t.102134571/][img="200"]http://i.imgur.com/8Wv8rES.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/breezy-sea-charity-now-open/t.102134571/][img]http://i.imgur.com/LWGjS2K.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/breezy-sea-charity-now-open/t.102134571/][img]http://i.imgur.com/xEVSFB9.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

Current VIP's

jellykans
    Egotistic God

VIP/Regular Status resets on the 10th everyone, be aware of this!

User Image
    --In Stock--
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
    --Gone--

Exclusive Item!
    A new exclusive won't be able to arrive till the 15th, due to slight financial issues currently, sorry!

(4/17/2017 New Exclusive, next on 5/15/2017)

User Image

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you'd like to donate to this charity feel free to send a trade my way and I'll include your name upon this list, with the amount of items donated as well. Any bit of help does truly help this charity out and I appreciate any extra effort from anyone who would like to help/donate/or even bump within the thread just to keep it active! emotion_bigheart

holla- Donated 30 items! Some pretty good VIP ones too whee
    OS Mewcus- Donated 50B for the Charity, thanks a ton! ♥
    Anonymous- 20B and some items!
    Spice Mami- Whole bunch f items, thank you!
User Image
User Image
:

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
    Reserved wink

Fashionable Husband

3,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200