Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since 5/30/12

:3 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Survivor

User Image

Hello, and welcome to my quest thread!
                                              I have been wanting to make re-open my quest thread for
                                              a long while, so hopefully this works out.
                                              Hope you stay and chat : )

User Image

May 26th 2012 Started working on the thread :3
                                              May 30th 2012 Opened the thread~!
                                              June 1st 2012 Finished my first quest for Keiko's Cake thanks to le knife~!!
                                              June 2nd 2012 Second quest for Blueberry Fiesta Kitty Pinata finished thanks to Chimera Cross <3
                                              June 22nd 2012 I was hacked and lost a lot of items T^T I filled out a report and now I am waiting...
                                              July 2nd 2012 Still waiting for the mods. But Happy almost 4th of July~!!
                                              July 22nd 2012 Got it figured out~!
                                              August 4th 2012 Making a joint quest thread ^_^
                                              November 11 2014 Re-Opening~!! Plus I love these graphics I made ; )

May 28 2017 Another Re-Opening~!! Come chat!

Survivor

User Image

1. Follow ToS and R&G
                                                        2. Don't quote the front page, stretch pages, or use quote trees
                                                        3. Please do not beg or advertise. If you want to affiliate PM me.
                                                        4. Attempt to use proper English and be literate
                                                        5. If you donate please label the trade "Quest" or "Wishlist" or something along those lines so I know.
                                                        6. If you gift let me know it's for my quest. You can be anon if you want ; ) .
                                                        7. Remember to be nice to everyone and have fun~!

Survivor

User Image

I'm questing wishlist items thread/profile..... and friendship emotion_kirakira

User Image

Survivor

User Image

User Image ❤ My Main Objective!
                                                            I have the funds, but no one is selling it User Image

More is in my profile ❤

Survivor

User Image

07/02/12 Pixitella donated Sweet Sealie, Angel Imp Plushie, Sharp Fish Teeth, June Birthstone Anklets, Cantaloupe Dream, Red Candy Striped Stockings ^_^
                                                              07/02/12 Lady Lunesca donated Teal and Light Blue Serafuku Bows : )
                                                              06/03/12 G 3 3 Z U S donated 10k, thanks a bunch ^_^
                                                              06/02/12 Yamachi donated Madam Goblin Spider, a wish list item, Thank you 8 D
                                                              06/02/12 Chimera Cross donated Blueberry Fiesta Kitty Pinata that I was questing, thank you!!!
                                                              06/01/12 le knife knife finished my quest and donated Keiko's Cake!! Thank you soooooo much!!!
                                                              05/31/12 Lilsis Charm donated Midnight Black Torn Blouse, Speedy Black Roller Skates, Wilted StitchDress & 1000 tickets!! Thank you <3
                                                              05/31/12 Pixitella donated 1069 tickets for my quest! Thank you!!
                                                              05/31/12 x Cupids_Stunt x donated Easter 2k12 Diedrich Plush Slippers, Poison Raver, Sweet Pea, & 20k Thank you soooo much <3
                                                              05/31/12 xCalista_Astrax donated Pirate and Sweet StitchDress
                                                              05/31/12 O r a l F ii x a t i o n donated 500 tickets
                                                              05/30/12 O r a l F ii x a t i o n donated the Handcrafted Flower Hairpin set and 1000 tickets
                                                              05/30/12 fond pharisaic donated the Handcrafted Flower Hairpin set
                                                              05/30/12 HowTheGrinchStoleRamadan donated 10k
                                                              05/29/12 ElementalNocturne donated Bunnihilation to me! Thank you <3
                                                              11/11/14 alucard521 gifted me Gabriel's Vigor when we were on join.me and I couldn't figure out what said item was xD
                                                              11/11/14 sneaky anon gifted me Zeta Planet Mercenary! what what!

May/June 17

Madame Lee 4b!

Date Infohere
                                                              Date Infohere
                                                              Date Infohere

Survivor

User Image

My name is Becca I am 24 and I can never
                                                                figure out what to put in these. I don't even
                                                                know why I have this post xD Talk to me to
                                                                get to know me better. I'd love to chat <3
                                                                Uhm...I also like hanging out in DTTPAY
                                                                threads and event threads. I tend to lurk
                                                                a lot...but I'm trying to break that habit.

Survivor

User Image

Link me please I'd love to be apart of your collection :3

User Image ●●● 88x31
                                                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/becca-s-wishlist-contests/t.80074841/][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii476/bluekatz1012000/Gaia/Graphics/Layouts/QuestThread/88x31.png[/img][/url]

User Image ●●● 200x40
                                                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/becca-s-wishlist-contests/t.80074841/][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii476/bluekatz1012000/Gaia/Graphics/Layouts/QuestThread/200x40.png[/img][/url]

Survivor

User Image

PM them to me please o 3o

ONLY
                                                                    200x40 & 88x31

User Image

User Image || User Image || User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || User Image || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Survivor

User Image

Nothing to see here

Survivor

User Image

Nothing to see here

Survivor

User Image

Nothing to see here

Survivor

User Image

Nothing to see here

Quick Reply

Submit
                          Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff