Yes! 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
It's okay... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not really... 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
No! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I like gold more than your avatar! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Autumn of Mithrril Quest

Welcome to my quest. I am seeking to create my dream avatar and any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

News and Updates:
05/26/08 - Quest thread started! Not much to report so far!
About Me

I have been on Gaia since early 2003. I joined when I was a freshman in college and I had a great time getting to know people and collecting items. A few years after I got into Gaia I became too busy to continue. I was engaged and graduating college. So for awhile I wasn't on Gaia. After taking a year and a half hiatus, I returned to Gaia, in hopes of meeting new people and having alot of fun. Unfortunately, I discovered that I'd been hacked while I was gone and nearly all of my items were traded away. Luckily, I haven't been discouraged and I'm determined to get back to where I was before.

I'm 23 and I just got married in October. I haven't yet convinced my husband to play on Gaia but hopefully I can persuade him soon. biggrin I can usually be found in ED or the Exchange, though I tend to lurk alot. I also love playing Pinball (though I'm not good) and the Slots.

The All-Important Lists

Donators:
~semisweet147~ - first donator! thanks so much! various items including adorable chickies

White List:
none yet!

Black List:
thankfully, none yet!

Other Beloved Items

I love plushies and pets! I want to collect all of them. Here are the ones I'm currently questing for:

User Image
Total Value: 617,022 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Female Underwear
Female Bra
Purple Cat Collar
MoMo the Monkey
Mochi the Puppy
Kaya the Cat
Grunny
Gwee the Dragon
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Brown Bun-Bun Plushie
Benny the Puppy
Superior Form

Gifts & Artwork

User Image
Semeroth made me this beautiful sketch of my dream avi.

Quest thread open!
sadly im on a pixie quest i cant help u. T.T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas