• Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Your cat died? I'm sorry Rose sad

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Audio- yeah. We had to put him to sleep. He had cancer. I am thankful we had three extra months with him. It was sort of odd he was fine the night before. the next mornign.. we were going to take him to the vet anyway to get his steroid shot and he was acting kind of odd..like a anxiety thing( he had them before since being sick),but acted like he could not see,he had gotten sick,and he hissed at us. One of the hardest things I ever had to do. I held him when they agve him the relaxing shot and stood next to him and petted him while they gave him the final shot. he was like my baby. He was 12 yrs old. I still think i hear him sometime or when my dog lays at my feet when i go to sleep I look up thinking it is Jasper. Wicket has the same coloring as Jasper did. I do feel some peace knowing Jasper is no longer suffering though,but still sad about it. Everyone tell me it will take some time. It will. Draco and I do plan on getting another kitty perhaps in spring. I do know the other kitty will never replace Jasper though. The new kitty will be it's own little kitty. Thank You Audio.

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I hope the new kitty brings as much joy to you as Jasper has

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Audio- Thank You. I feel bad about getting a new kitty actually,but Draco said that I should not and told me about that Jasper will never be replaced and forgotten for me to not feel that way. I now feel better about it. We hope to get a himalyian kitten. I love long haired kitties. Jasper had Maine Coon in him,but also something else. he was long haired and very smart XD

We also packed all of Jasper's things away like his toys and bowls. We threw the litter box away. I have had it a long time. When we do get one it is going to be like starting over. We felt the thigns Jasper had was his..so we decided to get the new kitty it's own things.

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bleh

So whats new?

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Hi Audio. not much. We are hopefully getting a new kitten sometime in April I am thinking depends on when they are born and old enough. Either a Himalyan or Napoleon. The breeder told me her cats are due sometime in february.

What about you?

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Awww, thats great biggrin -imagines little kitten- whee

Still trying to find a job, a guy keeps telling me to come back, but is also having trouble opening. Other than that just hanging out with Oddy

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Audio- We are excited about it. I still miss Jasper though. I still wish he was here to cuddle and pet. it will take time. I am looking forward to spoiling the kitten rotten when we get it. I will have to watch Aspen carefully though since she does not understand it is still a baby just like her.

aww. I keep hearing about how hard everyons is having finding jobs at the moment. I wish you lots of luck and hope you get one soon. aww that is sad to hear. Hopefully he will get to open soon +_+

whee

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Odd- *hugs* ^_^

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think I'm just going to close this thread, thank you both for helping keep it alive this long but it might be time to just let it die, especially since I'm just sticking to one cosplay for a while

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
awww. ok Audio. Let me know if you revive it or open another quest thread 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff