Anyways how is my lady today?

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cloud_Advent
*rubs head* I was only kidding LK crying
Anyways how is my lady today?

Well, I am sleepy but I am always like that. Other than that, I am fine. And how is my Cloud?
I am hyper right now. My mom hasnt finishes breakfest yet...so I am hungry as hell right now....but I am full of energy...O_o......weird, I know sweatdrop whee eek

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cloud_Advent
I am hyper right now. My mom hasnt finishes breakfest yet...so I am hungry as hell right now....but I am full of energy...O_o......weird, I know sweatdrop whee eek

you're always weird xp j/k...........................not
LadyKatana
Cloud_Advent

haha, very funny Katana.... stare so when is that guy going to be done with your avi thing?

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cloud_Advent
LadyKatana
Cloud_Advent

haha, very funny Katana.... stare so when is that guy going to be done with your avi thing?

blaugh
Umm, I have no clue...if he hasnt sent me anything by tomorrow I will PM him and ask about it.
Well, he better...you paid him and all....errr scream and if he doesnt...........*evil grin while getting his buster sword out*

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cloud_Advent
Well, he better...you paid him and all....errr scream and if he doesnt...........*evil grin while getting his buster sword out*

3nodding blaugh sweatdrop Dont worry....I'll get what I paid for or else........ 3nodding
LadyKatana
Cloud_Advent

3nodding blaugh sweatdrop Dont worry....I'll get what I paid for or else........ 3nodding

lol, ok well got to go for now. Talk to ya later, LK
bye heart biggrin

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cloud_Advent
LadyKatana
Cloud_Advent

lol, ok well got to go for now. Talk to ya later, LK
bye heart biggrin

Ok, buh bye heart blaugh heart
i have angelic gloves if you want them.
do you have enough to offer? cause i too, am on a quest for: sash, jacked -up pants, discman, and july
Dragnarok
i have angelic gloves if you want them.
do you have enough to offer? cause i too, am on a quest for: sash, jacked -up pants, discman, and july

pm me cause im gonna leave

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Liraelx
Bump
thank you again blaugh

Magical Senshi

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100