Welcome to Gaia! ::

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
hey i'm kath, your average human being. | henlo, im meepy! i draw sometimes :^)
i like to doodle and make profiles in my | i enjoy drawing, recoloring items, bUYinG itEMs
free time. I love sweetberry1!1!!1!!11 | and occasionally making css profiles

And yeah we made one of these bc everybody else has one.
Feel free to chat with us as we get lonely in this thread!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For navigation purposes:
Post 1.) kath's wl
Post 2.) kath's donators
Post 3.) meepy's wl
Post 4.) meepy's donators
Post 5.) affiliations

Rules:
1.Please follow TOS
2.Be polite to each other
3.Don't quote anything on the first page

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Have a nice day! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ☆𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱✩ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ♕ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤♕ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁:

User Image
User Image
User Image

2b/∞ --> Yeah I'll never get the money tbh I don't really care about my quests anymore lmfao
Every donation is really appreciated!
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❀𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰❀ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

August 2018
♡ Sanguine Whisper aka "the most generous gaian ever"- literally so many items and he's such a good friend! THANK YOU!!! I don't know how to thank you enough, as your gifts always give me heart attacks, literally it feels like my heart stops for a second. you literally gifted me a frickin ticket I'm spoiling you one day so you better watch out!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ scottietrademark- User Image omgg tysm peppymint queen!!! ILYUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♡ Evceleb-3,333p/3.333b Thank you so much!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ TheDarkestPleasure- ACHIEVED QUEST ITEM THANKS TO YOU!<3333User Image and many other gifts before THANK YOU??? CRIES TYSMMMM YOU'RE AN ANGELUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ teddyrosa- ACHIEVED QUEST ITEM!!! TVT User Image SCREAMS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! YOU'RE SO SWEET CRIUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ chaibonn- ACHIEVED QUEST ITEM!!! User Image I hate you for gifting me something now. WHYYYY YOU DO THIS TO ME MEEPYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH???? HOW DARE YOU GIFT ME. IT'S OK I'LL BE COMING AFTER YOUR WLUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ Neato Keen- User Image THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! AHHH YOU'RE SO KIND, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ Mz Epic- User Image
W T F HOW DARE YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT THO??User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ THANK YOU ANON!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANON? AND YOU BETTER HAVE A WL - 3 ACHIEVED QUEST ITEMS!!User Image & User Image
& User Image
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! AND GEEZ YOU STALKER, I TURNED ON MY GIFTING FOR ONE SECOND AND I GET 3 FRICKIN QUEST ITEMS ILYSM AND PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU AREUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ Sanguine Whisper- User Image GOD DAMNIT YOU ALREADY GIFT ME TOO MUCH >:C Thank you so so much for the gift tho!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ teddyrosa- ACHIEVED QUEST ITEMSUser Image&User Image& User Image Omigosh AGAIN! Thank you so so much for all the gifts!! T v T I can't thank you enough!! You need to stop with your gifting spree otherwise I'll be tempted to gift you back!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

🆆🅸🆂🅷🅻🅸🆂🆃 ❀
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

🅲🆄🆁🆁🅴🅽🆃🅻🆈 🆀🆄🅴🆂🆃🅸🅽🅶 ❀

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

🆁🅸🅶🆂 ❀

User ImageUser Image

aand gold! if you cant afford anything above, any amount of gold donation is very useful to me <3
current gold quest : unofficial mocks for my upcoming recolor of User Image

progress : 10b / 150b

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

🆃🆈🆂🅼 ♡

august, 2018

1.) artificialove User Image 8.5.18
2.) Cuban Doll User Image8.7.18
3.) TheDarkestPleasure User Image 8.7.18
4.) teddyrosa User Image & User Image 8.7.18
5.) CandyKath User Image 8.10.18
6.) TheDarkestPleasure User Image 8.11.18
6.) anon User Image & User Image & User Image 8.11.18
7.) teddyrosa User Image & User Image & User Image 8.14.18
8.) CandyKath User Image 8.16.18
thank you so so much to everyone who has donated to me <3

super supportive people

1.) sanguine whisper (tysm for all the crazy gifts, i really cant thank you enough!
both kath and i appreciate you a ton <3you literally got me a ticket, that's insane)
2.) artificialove (a seriously wonderful friend ^^)
3.) teddyrosa (you've literally been helping me out since i started my first ever quest thread, thank you so so much for everything <3)
4.) CandyKath (thanks for being a supportive friend for 7 years. ily thot)
5.) TheDarkestPleasure (thank you for helping both kath and i out, we appreciate it sm!)
6.) anon (thank you so much??? like what??? who are you??? im-)

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝕬𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 •°*”˜.•°*”˜

a little area for all quest threads to advertise themselves
if you want your thread up here, quote me or kath!

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Greedy Explorer

gaia_angelleft Goodluck guys heart gaia_angelright

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

Cupid-Stunt
gaia_angelleft Goodluck guys heart gaia_angelright

tysm!!

kinguin99's Princess

Generous Helper

19,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CandyKath
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❀𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰❀ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

August 2018
♡ Sanguine Whisper- literally so many items, I can't count, Thank you!!! dhuiosfnvdhuosmsds I'm spoiling you one day! I swear.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ scottietrademark- User Image omgg tysm!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sending u a donation ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces