ello! I don't care about hte thread 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
meh, its ok 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
I love you! [._.' ok?] 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
*lurks* [I love you too? ^^; ] 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
:O WEEEE! [o.o] 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image

Hey there! Its me Lana! I'm questing A few things, No this is not a begging thread, but I am asking for donations. I may hold contests, and I most likely will draw gifts for the people who donate over 600 gold, though the more you donate the more likely you will get a full color picture whee .

I am fifteen now, I am smart for my age, at least thats what most people say. Don't mistake though, I get awful grades. Haha, I am very lazy. I'm a girl, so ignore the male avatar. I am not currently dating anyone. I don't do internet dating so don't even try thanks. Yes I am bi, and I don't give a flying what you or anyone else thinks about it. Accept it? Great, don't? Oh well.

ok so what I am questing for are the following items:
User Image
Total Value: 396,890 Gold
After Exclusions: 391,410 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Snowbored Pants Blue
That 70s White Shirt

Leather Collar with Cross
Black Reading Glasses
Fallen Wish 3rd gen
Yama no Tamago
Tama's Basket
Pora Ice (on my head) 4th gen.

Kelp o' th' Loch
Gimpi

Waiting on art:

Demoness: Black wolf with gold bands on one of the forelegs. I'm working on getting the sketch done, I promise it will be done sooner or later. <3
User Image Well here is the part about me. Not like many will read this.

I like to draw, and I love aviart/art of my OC's. So If you want to do an art trade and you are on Deviantart Pm me, and I will give you the link to mine and we can figure out the details. biggrin I am a very nice person if you stay on my good side. I am as loyal as a dog to my friends.

I like to try and help people, even though I am no good at it in the first place. I can be depressed sometimes, but I try to pretend I am happy as though not to upset the person I am talking to. biggrin

I'm an animal lover as you can tell, so any animal like items you'd like to donate would be much appreciated. <3

I also love writing, so if your good at roleplaying I may want to roleplay with you! biggrin Who knows. Well thats all I can think of right now- oh no wait heres a bit more.

I am fifteen, and a bit forgetful sometimes.
User Image surprised Did someone say contests? Well there are none yet. Sorry dears, maybe when I get some more funds.
OMG DONORS!! :O *cries happily*

User Image heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
~CRIMSON DEMONESS~ She donated a Benny! :'D I loves you Demoness!

User Image

Tama's basket, 2k, and a red rose! biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
surprised Hi there darkness! How are you tonight, [its very late/early here]
lol demoness darkness, same thing to me. Sorry for the mix up XD
iHateMorning
lol demoness darkness, same thing to me. Sorry for the mix up XD
No worries ^^
ah I love you! biggrin *hugs tightly* Thank you for the donation of my benny dear darkness demoness!!
iHateMorning
ah I love you! biggrin *hugs tightly* Thank you for the donation of my benny dear darkness demoness!!
welcome ^^
:'D I will work on a special present for you.
iHateMorning
:'D I will work on a special present for you.
no need^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces