Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  graphics + layout by ayame shizuko; button by raineu

welcome to all the sweet things hosted by Tiggerluvme, please do not pm this account
                  as it is a mule; feel free to hang out and talk! we're very friendly! <3

we'd love if you could User Image our thread!

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                Tiggerluvme
                                position: Owner
                                Hello everyone, I go by Tigger or Tigs. Either one I will gladly respond to.
                                I will mostly be giving away items and grant some wishes.
                                Be on the watch because I love playing games. The more games I play, the more you win.
                                For the record I am older than 20 but younger than 25.
                                I am not going to give you my exact age, but feel free to guess.
                                I have been on Gaia for a long time. This will be my second charity. If you ever want to talk, just send me a pm. I don’t bite.

User Image

All the Sweet Things
                                position: Gift Giver
                                So this is the mule you can click on to receive your prizes.
                                The link will take you to her profile where you have the option of
                                sending a trade or sending a pm.

User Image
                                Ayame Shizuko
                                position: Mod
                                hey there! im ayame, you can call me anything thou!
                                im a little awkward at times but don't hesitate to talk to me
                                99.9% of the time ill be busy with school but I'll occasionally lurk around give out
                                some gifts as well c: im a big LK fan so if you have questions/interested about LK
                                aka (lake kindred) I'd love to answer them!

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

✩▶Our Rules:

Follow Gaia's TOS
                  No begging
                  Be polite please <3
                  If you have a question feel free to PM Tiggerluvme or myself
                  Have a trading pass
                  Do not have a mule for the purpose of getting more gold or items.
                  Please have your profile set to public and your pms set for everyone.
                  A minimum post count of 500
                  The Mule: All the Sweet Things

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

✩▶Rules:

The wishing well is gold I have made off of vending items from the cash shop. The funds can go up or down, it all depends on if I have extra cash to spend on gaia.
                                Only one wish every 2 weeks and please no mules.
                                The well loves people who are a regular in the thread.
                                To make a wish please fill out the form and post it on the thread
                                ONLY WISH FOR THINGS THAT ARE 40 BILLION AND UNDER PLEASE. If it's any higher I won't grant it.

✩▶Form:

[quote=tiggerluvme][/quote]
                                                [b]I ask you, wishing well, to grant my wish![/b]
                                                Username:
                                                Item wanted:
                                                Link to item:
                                                Price of item:
                                                why I want it:
                                                How long I'v been wanting it:

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Meresh (Tourmaline Millennium)
                                Hellanin (Raging Loathing Style)
                                Krosho (Ian's New School Memories)
                                l3 u n (Get Some Style)
                                ellxe (Shy Spooky Shounen)
                                AngelicVortex (Definitive Daeva)
                                etcchi (Naughty Synchronous Moonlight)
                                Yatty-sama (Spirit Reborn)
                                Why So Tommy (The Case of Pietro)
                                Fluffy Jishubunny ([KINDRED] Skulverine)
                                panda and rawr (Obsessive Loyalty)

H3zron (CMYK Gloom Bunny)
                                                nyahsu (Gold Donation)
                                                Jonginn (Refined Princeless Princess)
                                                LadyMorrigan0214 (Secret retreat)
                                                Jazzy Flambeaux (3 Street Style Cupcake)
                                                The Walking Moon (Royal Manners)
                                                Athalee (Brilliant Eclipse)
                                                VampirePrincessKuranYuuki (Spirited Smile)
                                                Erry Chu (Sainte Ciel: Agape)
                                                3D Waffle (Donut Go Gently)
                                                KawaiiBunny_56 (My Lovely Byul)
                                                Chatty Boo (My Bloody Valentine)
                                                ProtectorAllen (Foreboding Rabbitan)
                                                Angelic Reprobate (La Saison de Mephiste)
                                                qaicium (sweet lily of the valley)
                                                telempath (Bee March)
                                                imsadgirl (donut darling)
                                                Steel Blue Wolf (Itinerant Hunted Ones)
                                                RosePrincess137 (Delightful Rabbitan)
                                                Xwinter_soul (Beamish Spooky Shounen)
                                                Kaitios (Ursa Minor Ursidae)
                                                eskelle (Bearly Cold)
                                                ll Clarice ll (Gold Donation)
                                                Jenstacles (Lavender Milk is Bad for Cats)
                                                BlackenS (KiKi Kitty Plushie)
                                                Kyradriel (Forlorn Opera Singer)
                                                BloodAngel95 (Bloody Marionette Restrung)
                                                wcbd quis (Gold Donation)
                                                Lilith Von Volkihar (Daughter of Fury)
                                                Unsocial Freak (Don't Speak)
                                                Nurul Levesque (Warm Madelyne Hair, Warm Camille Hair, Dip-Dyed Dotty)
                                                DamnBlue (Dee and Es)
                                                Ija Copeland (Lilac Angelic Bride, Roseate Angelic Bride, and Pristine Angelic Bride)
                                                DaRealAnnie (Dream Chimes Sweety)
                                                Llali (Agape's Cut)
                                                yummycupcakessparkles (Some Bunny to Love More, Extreme Writer's Block, Winter Nomad)
                                                Erry Chu (Shy Spooky Shounen)
                                                Frostar (Shooting star's appearance)
                                                WhateverToTheName (Vintage Instant Doki)
                                                Phanna (Lady Kismet)

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Ayame Shizuko's Contest
                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                ❥▶About:
                                This is your typical page contest hosted by Ayame Shizuko.
                                It is practically very simple to win. Whoever posts on the selected post on the appointed page number will be the winner. After you win, please send me (Ayame Shizuko) a private message (PM) as I will not be actively looking at the thread. I also encourage talking as much as possible- so the winning post must be more than a emoticon or one to five word phrase, it should be a conversation with another individual.

❥▶Rules:
                                                To qualify: you must have posted on the thread 3 pages prior to selected page.
                                                Winning post must be conversational.
                                                I will send trade with your prize and if not accepted within 24 hours it will be canceled.

❥▶Selected Pages:
                                                First to post on page 80- 5b
                                                First to post on page 90- Mocha Biscuit
                                                First to post on page 100- 5b + item (?)
                                                First to post on page 110- Wasteland Wanderer
                                                First to post on page 120- Gilt Lily + Prim Punk

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Gotta Catch 'em All
                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                ❥▶About:
                                This is an image based contest. I am sure we are all familiar with the Pokémon items that are on Gaia. Since Gaia has been nice enough to release a lot of them, I have made it my goal to try and collect some of our treasured friends. Like in the wild, Pokémon will randomly appear and it is your goal to quote that image to capture them. Once quoted Pokémon are guaranteed to be captured and will belong to you, it is as easy as that.

❥▶Rules:

The first person to quote the image wins.
                                                You can only win once a week, please don’t create a mule account to win again. If you have already won and still quote the image, I will just look for the second person that quoted.
                                                There are animal and human items. Animal items will be awarded to animal avatars and human items will be given to human avatars.
                                                Trades will be sent from my mule and if not accepted within 24 hours they will be canceled.

Bundle Bash
                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                ❥▶About:
                                                This is an RNG (Random Number Generator) based contest. I have made a special thread for this because I did not want the main thread to be filled with numbers. Please follow the link to that thread to begin playing.

❥▶Rules:

Set the range from 1-100. The RNG can be found under "post action".
                                                Certain numbers win certain prizes.
                                                Humans and animals are allowed to play. There is not set prize for each avatar.
                                                Please quote my mule and tell me what page your winning post is on. If you get no response then feel free to send my main a pm with the winning page number.
                                                Trades will be sent from my mule and if not accepted within 24 hours they will be canceled.

❥▶Winning Numbers:
                                                1 thru 5 (Unworthy Mortal: Crummy Item)
                                                8 thru 14 (Weak Mortal: Item)
                                                17 or 25 (Acceptable Human: Item)
                                                30 or 40 (Strong Human: Item)
                                                49 or 69 (Puny God: Rig)
                                                81 or 100(Strength of Thor: Bundle)

To be clear the winning numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 25, 30, 40, 49, 69, 81, 100

Test your Knowledge
                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                ❥▶About:
                                                We all know that Gaia is full of items that are based off of different shows, movies, etc. Here is a chance for you to test your knowledge. I will post a description of the item. Not a Gaia based description, but on based on what the item is based off of. For instance if I were to say, I am a dragon based monster, that can only be summoned based off of a tribute and I have blue eyes, it will be up to you to guess what I am talking about. The answer would be blue-eyes white dragon. You don’t have to know the Gaia name for the item because I am already taking care of that, you must know the true item name though.

❥▶Rules:

As usual you may only win once a week and please don’t use a mule. Try to be fair and allow other people to win. If you want to help a person out that is fine with me, it is nicer that way.
                                                Quote the mule with your guess.
                                                Humans and animals are allowed to play. There is not set prize for each avatar.
                                                Please don't complain about your prizes. If I feel that they are low, I tend to bundle more than one item with it. In the prize payout I will mention if there is more than one item.
                                                If no answer is given by the end of the day, I will either add another clue or pick a different question which will have a new prize payout.
                                                The winner will receive a trade from my mule and as usual trades not accepted within 24 hours will be canceled.

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

✩▶Rules:

I have created this section not as a contest, but as a way to help people get art. I know a lot of people have wanted art for some time and with prices being high it makes things hard to obtain.
                                I ask that you please be nice to the artist and do not rush them.
                                Artist will pick you at random.
                                If you want to give them a tip that is fine, but I am covering the price of the art.

Please fill out the form below.
                                                I will add your name to the list and once an artist has selected you then I will move you to a new location.

✩▶Form:

[quote=tiggerluvme][/quote]
                                                [b]Oh lovely artist, please draw this for me![/b]
                                                Username:
                                                Any Other important details: (If you want to mention the type of style you are looking for go ahead.)

User Image

Artist
                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                ❥▶ bunsdream:

✩▶Working On:

❥▶ Mayumi Kuniyuki:

✩▶Working On:

❥▶ alloftimeandspace:

✩▶Working On:

❥▶milkocha:

✩▶Working On:

❥▶Jady-Chan: