Maybe 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore! 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, my name is Aimi. I just started a quest for a new avatar and would like some help.
Every little bit counts. Just send me a trade or gift and post on the thread that you sent me a trade/gift. I don’t always get the requests. I love gifts! (Who doesn’t??)
If you have no gold to donate don’t be afraid to stay and chat. I don’t bite, hard.
Please follow the Gaia TOS!
User Image
Total Value: 1,002,485 Gold
After Exclusions: 880,803 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Noel's Gift 2nd Gen.
Meido Simple White Apron
Pure White Sweet Lace Bloomers
Goldenrod Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Audrey's Yellow Strap Heels
Golden Sparkles
Colonial Bonnet
Elemental Wings

Thank you to BlackRose3793 for this avatar! =D. She owns Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe. Link is in the 3rd post.

~Quest ~ Item Quest ~ Links In/Out ~ Donors ~

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noel's Gift 2nd Gen.
>>27k/347<<
User Image
Any gold that I recieve will be going to this current quest. Thank you for any donations! =D

~ Quest ~ Item Quest ~ Links In/Out ~ Donors ~

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/aimi-s-quest-thread/t.61857155_1/][IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/aimi-love1109/fd.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/aimi-s-quest-thread/t.61857155_1/][IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/aimi-love1109/271572efw6p0mm9j.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you want to trade links PM me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't thank you enough for your kind and loved donations!!
>>smms<<
>>I-Ragna-I<<
>>The_Autumn_Theif<<
>>Mythey Maysonia<<
>>Broadway_Music_Love<<
Donations are loved and always accepted even the littlest bit counts in the end! =D

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200