Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Introduction~++++++++

Hello there and welcome to my quest thread. Please continue to read while I tell you about this thread and about myself.

Updates:

6/6/2010 - Thread opened!

Navigation: [★] Intro [★] Quest & Progress [★] Rules! [★] ♥ Bumpers & Donators. [★] About Me. [★] Links. [★]
Quest and Progress!++++++++

Bitter Porridge
User Image

Coco Kitty
User Image

Wind Security Blanket
User Image

The total amount = -- Gold. I have -- of it.

Navigation: [★] Intro [★] Quest & Progress [★] Rules! [★] ♥ Bumpers & Donators. [★] About Me. [★] Links. [★]
Rules~++++++++

I don't wish to have rules, but however they are indeed important for this thread. Please follow them.

1. Do not advertise.
  2. Be polite. Cursing is fine to a degree.
  3. Chatting is fine and encouraged.
  4. Don't beg. I am questing too, y'know.

Bumpers & Donators ✪++++++++

Those who have bumped or donated.

Navigation: [★] Intro [★] Quest & Progress [★] Rules! [★] Bumpers & Donators. [★] About Me. [★] Links. [★]
About Me~++++++++

Heyu! This is my own little piece of well, my own quest thread. I want to take it to an even more personal level.

My name is Amber, but Ambz or Ambie is fine. Or even Akina.
I have been on Gaia since late '04, didn't really get active until late '05.

I am in my early 20s and I currently work at a daycare and trying to save money so I can move to Ohio. Once I do that, I plan on going to school for Sociology or maybe Social Work. I am still trying to choose between the two. (I will also be closer to my love. <3)

I just had a recent breakthrough and realized the love of my life, and ended up hurting people who are truly kindhearted in the process. Now I am well on my way to "living for myself" though and I have never been happier. I guess that kind of sounds bad, sorry. ._.

Anyway, I like even numbers and weird food combinations. I also tend to get kidney stones. I am wishing to make some Gaia friends but I am still a pretty shy person so it's hard for me. But feel free to chat here and stuff, it'll make things go faster. =)

Links++++++++

In

Out

Reserved++++++++

n_n
Reserved++++++++

n_n
The thread is now open!
-Throws confetti.-
Raaaah. @ Y! instant messenger.
Man, now my mic isn't wanting to work.
=<
Yay, there it goes!
Good morning, quest thread. <33
Also waiting to go to work.