Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

HOAR! 0.2 20.0% [ 10 ]
Dancers. 0.3 30.0% [ 15 ]
♥ 0.5 50.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]

Shine-blackheart

What's a ghost walk? And how's your ankle doing btw?

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart

have u ever seen ghost hunters? its very similar they have all sorts of gear to hear and tell where ghosts are smile and right now my ankle is 2 times its normal size and hurts like no other crying
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart

have u ever seen ghost hunters? its very similar they have all sorts of gear to hear and tell where ghosts are smile and right now my ankle is 2 times its normal size and hurts like no other crying

OMG I would be so scared lol. But Oh no!!! Have you tried icing it??

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart

o.O no i havent -yells for bf- lol and it was rly fun we got to talk to them and as question u even felt something push u or grab ur hand lol at one point i sat down bc of my ankle and while everything else was rly hot my ankle got rly cold its was cool smile
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart

o.O no i havent -yells for bf- lol and it was rly fun we got to talk to them and as question u even felt something push u or grab ur hand lol at one point i sat down bc of my ankle and while everything else was rly hot my ankle got rly cold its was cool smile

lol ahh i'm scared you did it at night time?!? lol

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart

lol ahh i'm scared you did it at night time?!? lol
ya lol from 930pm to 1230 pm
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK

I commend you for that lol. I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge scardey cat lol as you can see

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KILLAH LIPSTICK
Shine-blackheart
KILLAH LIPSTICK

I commend you for that lol. I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge scardey cat lol as you can see
lol u would hate my house there was a little girl that i used to play with when i was little everyone thought it was my imaginary friend but she left when we got rid of the old school bus in the back and there is another in the house that moves things around and kinda snort/laughs
Shine-blackheart

eek lol

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
emotion_bigheart
Where is everyone =/

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150