Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

HOAR! 0.2 20.0% [ 10 ]
Dancers. 0.3 30.0% [ 15 ]
♥ 0.5 50.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

bl0gify asked: Well, you don't have to worry about the charity or anything. I started a new one so everyone's pretty much migrated there.

willywonka118 answered: No apology needed, I totally get that.

I saw. And maybe one day my account ll-Retro-ll. Just tell everyone I am sorry. And I will be back. smile

willywonka is infinity.
last thing I'm going to post about this whole mess
and then it can be discussed if desired, but I'm not talking about it anymore :3
im fine. thx for trying to help but im still learning spanish and two languages is too much right now.
Erykus
incredibad2
theres a problem though. i dont know how to speak russian. sad . i gotta learn when im older. maybe ill take it in college. when i get there in 5 years of course. god im so much younger than most people here.

You can still start learning now :3
The younger you are the easier it is.
I actually know the whole alphabet and some words, but I haven't done any kind of class work 3nodding
I might have a file that can help you learn the alphabet if you're interested.
I'll have to rummage around though. If I find it I can PM the file to you if you want.
wats going on? sounds mysterious. ill read bac a few pages if u dont want to explain just tell me which pages or shorten it and explain
Erykus
bl0gify asked: Well, you don't have to worry about the charity or anything. I started a new one so everyone's pretty much migrated there.

I saw. And maybe one day my account ll-Retro-ll. Just tell everyone I am sorry. And I will be back. smile

willywonka is infinity.
and then it can be discussed if desired, but I'm not talking about it anymore :3
incredibad2
wats going on? sounds mysterious. ill read bac a few pages if u dont want to explain just tell me which pages or shorten it and explain
Erykus

willywonka is infinity.

just read page 62 :3

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
have you made no attempt to get the doughnut or the staple out?
incredibad2
im fine. thx for trying to help but im still learning spanish and two languages is too much right now.
Erykus
incredibad2
theres a problem though. i dont know how to speak russian. sad . i gotta learn when im older. maybe ill take it in college. when i get there in 5 years of course. god im so much younger than most people here.

I actually know the whole alphabet and some words, but I haven't done any kind of class work 3nodding
I'll have to rummage around though. If I find it I can PM the file to you if you want.

ok, your welcome. And don't worry about your age heh. I was 12 when I joined Gaia (illegally -w- )
Erykus
incredibad2
Erykus
WTF! are u serious! how sure are u. how is he alive? did he fake his death? ive always wanted to do that and be like jason bourne and stuff. if he didnt remember u does he have amnesia? i need to know how sure uare because uu never know if its a cruel joke or just a coincidence. u should invcestigate more and i want to help. my deductive skills are amazing. i iz the man for the job! im going a litle opf topic here but i want to help!
aphelia the vampire
Erykus
aphelia the vampire

*staples a picture on your head* don't be so mean =w=

HEY!
D:

-dies-
bwahaha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but seriously, take a look

not bad, but you need a better scanner c:
lol yea. im not even 13 yet im still 12 but my b-day is sunday so i say im 13. i joined sometime during my winter break.
Erykus
incredibad2
Erykus
incredibad2

ok, your welcome. And don't worry about your age heh. I was 12 when I joined Gaia (illegally -w- )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Erykus
aphelia the vampire
Erykus
aphelia the vampire

*staples a picture on your head* don't be so mean =w=

HEY!
D:
-dies-
bwahaha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but seriously, take a look

not bad, but you need a better scanner c:
either that or i need to use pen afterwards

Tipsy Gekko

Hey Everyone! This place seems like fun <3
incredibad2
WTF! are u serious! how sure are u. how is he alive? did he fake his death? ive always wanted to do that and be like jason bourne and stuff. if he didnt remember u does he have amnesia? i need to know how sure uare because uu never know if its a cruel joke or just a coincidence. u should invcestigate more and i want to help. my deductive skills are amazing. i iz the man for the job! im going a litle opf topic here but i want to help!

I'm positive he's alive actually. Apparently he was still getting harassed on gaia though and he said he was close to committing suicide, but thankfully he didn't. He pretended to have a brother (maybe he does I dunno) He has a tumblr that I followed a while back [x]. I noticed he was posting there and asked if he was alive. Sure enough he is lol.
why hello there! im a mod in this thread and its my duty to welcome you! or kill you. wait i forgot, dont threaten the customers. right. ok i wont kill u. have fun! razz
JeTaimex_xlove
JeTaimex_xlove

You seem like fun >:3
(sorry I made that awkward, it's just my man-whore outfit lulz)

ANYWAYS. Welcome to Ad Infinitum! :3
How are you?
Oh, and be sure to read the rules as doing so can get you money :3

Tipsy Gekko

incredibad2
why hello there! im a mod in this thread and its my duty to welcome you! or kill you. wait i forgot, dont threaten the customers. right. ok i wont kill u. have fun! razz
JeTaimex_xlove

o.O oh Gosh.....hahaha Well..... sweatdrop ....Hey! That Made me feel welcomed hehe >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff