Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

Best wishes to you, fellow Gaians. Over my time here, I've begun to collect the items that will make my avatar design of choice a reality. However, as I'm a busy person (what with college and all), I don't always have time to spend on making Gaia gold, and it is for this reason that I have decided to make known my wishes to those of you who may be both "richer" in Gaian money and kind enough to contribute to my cause.

In this thread, I will be listing the items which I most prominently seek, update quest and gold information, and post the names of those kind souls willing to help me.
Additionally, I believe that it is only fair that I give you reasons to believe that money donated to me will not be utterly wasted. I will pledge the following for the sake of my kind sponsors:

1) I pledge excellence in forum posting. I only post in circumstances where I believe that my participation is either merited and will do good, or openly invited and will not do harm (such as open stickies in catch-all categories). The threads that I have created even in what time I've been here demonstrate my commitment to posting topics that are worth discussing and encourage intellectual discourse.
2) I pledge excellence in avatar construction. If I don't need/don't like an item that I have that could be equipped, I will make every effort to use it to obtain something that does work for my character. I'm not the kind of person who throws random junk on my avatar for kicks; I have intentions behind each article I equip. (The exception is for Donation items, which I have to hold onto for a reasonable length of time so as to get my "money's worth" when I seel them.)
3) I pledge responsibility in spending. I will not go off on a marketplace spree the minute someone exercises kindness enough to donate to me. If I cannot use the funds/items donated straightaway, I will preserve them until I *can* use them to reach the ends I display on this thread.
4) I pledge responsibility to my friends. I am devoted to the friends I have here on Gaia, and I will use discretionary funds from time to time to bless them with things they desire, including Gaia Gift Credits. If someone donates to me an item that one of my friends seek, they will be recognized for both donating to me and for fulfilling a wish of one of my friends with a special extra thank you.
5) I pledge prompt responses to any inquiries or donations. You've taken the time to look at my thread; you deserve to know that what you say and do is received gratefully and acknowledged in a timely manner.
6) I pledge maintenance of this thread. I will update this thread as often as is merited and only bump when necessary, while maintaining the aforementioned excellence in posting. This thread will not be allowed to age into the mists of the servers, even if my preliminary goals are reached.
7)I pledge that after I reach my end goals in Gaia, my primary use for money will then become to give back to others: assistance (both conceptual and in the form of Gaian gold/goods) to those who need it most.

Sections below:
Subsection 1: Items/Gold Sought
Subsection 2: List of Donators
Subsection 3: Other Status Messages
Subsection 4: Notices to Potential Donators

Other sections will be reserved for potential future use.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you happy questings, regardless of what you choose to do regarding my status.

--deviant:~TerraForce
Subsection 1: Items/Gold Sought

Current Items Sought:

Raptor Ice Tail/~6,300g for purchase.

Angelic Parasol/8,750g for purchase.

Gwee the Dragon/~9,250g for purchase.

Belted Pants/11333g for purchase. (Optional item)

Pixie (3)/~13,000g each for purchase. (1 Optional.)

Belted Top/15533g for purchase. (Optional item)

Mochi the Puppy/~19,000g for purchase.

Were Tail/20,000g for purchase. (Optional item)

G9 Laptop/~21,000g for purchase. (Optional item.)

Solar Cloak/~25,000g for purchase.

The Family Jewels silver/50,000 tickets/? g for purchase.

Winged Anklets/~290,000g for purchase.

Golden Laurels/~320,000g for purchase.

Items in Immediate Progress:

Ice Tiara/~7,400g for purchase.

Accomplishments:

Angelic Boots: Purchased!

Solar Headdress (Solar Flare): Purchased!

Aoi Cache Pants: Purchased!

Skull Biker Black Boots: Purchased!

Blue Wetsuit: Purchased!

Vending Pass: Purchased!
(needed so I can sell donated items that I do not have a use for)

All applicable items are also echoed in my Profile Wishlist. (That is, the ones that I can actually find to post on there.)
Subsection 2: List of Donators

Blue Wulf Gloves--donated by ll kytten ll. Thank you so much, kind-hearted first donator! 4laugh

Blue Wulf Headpiece, Hockey Mask, and Night Vision Goggles donated by the generous Oni-Angel! whee

Silver Locket and Blue Wulf Tail donated by Torque_Tiger! 3nodding

Sporran donated by tothequick! blaugh

No other donators so far.
Subsection 3: Other Status Messages

My character is currently wearing a Blue Wetsuit, which has assured him total decency in public settings (thank heavens) and has the added bonus of being quite attractive and accentuating. Additionally, he is now sporting the Blue Wulf Gloves that were so kindly donated by ll kytten ll. Having finally obtained the footwear I wanted (Angelic Boots, to replace the old Skull Black Biker Boots), I've set out adding the next layers of accessories. I obtained several Thank You Letters for June 06 and sold the G Blade from one of them to obtain funds sufficient to purchase the Solar Headdress (Solar Flare conformation) and Aoi Cache Pants. Additionally, I'm wearing a Dark Halo for now, but will probably sell it at some point as it doesn't really "go" with my avatar, in my humble opinion. I've added a pair of Blue Torque Shades, to accentuate my avatar's eyes (naturally), along with the rest of his outfit. The next item on the list--an Ice Tiara--will go on my arm as an interesting geometric accent.
Additional Donation items (as my funding IRL seems to be better-off than my Gaia currency, strangely enough) have been added. Some may be sold after they appreciate in value sufficiently. However, I'm beginning to enjoy this look that was once sort of capricious in origin, and as such I may simply roll with it.

All donations gladly accepted! Please label trades with anything you expect in return. I will PM people who do not label trades to make sure that donating was intended. No unlabeled trades will be accepted without confirmation, as per admin regulations.

Recent gifts to friends:
Newsprint Stars to FangLili
Basic Rod to Jafe
Gift Credits to Torque_tiger
White Cat Band to FangLili
Blue Torque Pants to Torque_tiger
Subsection 4: Notes to Potential Donators
For those of you who want something in return for your generosity, I may be able to make some kind of art or story for you. PM me for details if this sort of thing pleases you.
Reserved. Shhh.
I realize you're probably not happy to see a whole screen of reserved spots, but I'm sure you can understand my need to put them here. Again, thank you for your understanding. 3nodding
This space reserved for official use.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a marvelous day.
-The Management of Terra's Charity Thread
I promise that this is the last reserved space. And I keep my promises.
Thus, the reserved spaces end here. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused, and thank you again for coming to see my charity thread.

--Terra

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces