Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drink Me

Okay! 0.81818181818182 81.8% [ 18 ]
No way. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ωσи∂єяℓαи∂ «•´¯`•

Hello everybody! I am Wonderland Wanderer, but you may refer to me as Wonderland or Allie.

Back in the day, I was a frequent visitor of Gaia but decided to quit for some reason I cannot recall.
Last month, I decided to make a comeback only to find that inflation has gone through the roof and
my favourite money-making game (zOMG) had been disabled. Much to my disappointment, I soon
realized that building my dream avatar was going to be a lot harder than I previously anticipated.

But I know that I can count on my fellow generous Gaians to help me on my quest for items.
Whether this be through gold donations or the actual items themselves, I will appreciate everything
that comes my way.

If you wish to make a dreamer's wish come true, please send me a trade with anything you think
you can spare.
I will treasure everything I get and make sure to pass on the good deed to someone
else in the future.

•´¯`•» υρ∂αтєѕ «•´¯`•

Click the spoiler to see all the updates!

06/15/15
The thread was created! (I also got my first down vote. How heartbreaking.)
06/15/15
Two donations have already come my way. Feeling thankful. (:
Thank you to chyna_doll and pepperoni cheese!
06/16/15
Two lovely souls voted me up. Thanks to the both of you! (I also updated the color scheme, if
anyone cares.)
06/16/15
Two more dears voted me up. I also put the updates into a spoiler because I realized that
they're starting to look a little too busy. Which is a good thing! A busy thread is a happy thread.
Thank you to Torhu-chan for the donation! Every bit of gold counts.
06/18/15
Thank you to Arlet Porselinchild, purple_lily4466, and Hoshi-bun for your generous donations!
06/19/15
Thank you to Aidian Kyros and the other lovely soul who voted me up!
06/21/15
The biggest thank you every goes out to A Random Fairy for dominating half my wish list and
making me squeal with joy and be happy beyond belief. This doll is amazing. Also, thank you to the
other person who voted me up!
06/22/15
Thank you so much to BlushyBunny for all of those items! I'm wishing you the best of luck in your
life off Gaia. (: More shoutouts go to people who keep voting me up.
06/23/15
A huge thanks goes out to MaruMihara for helping me complete one of my dream avatars! And for
the other item to work towards my little Alice adaptation. You're a doll. (:
07/03/15
Woohoo! Happy July. (:
Shout out to call_me_vampire2009 for all the sweet items!
Another thanks goes out to -l e - d e s u- and the trade titled "Not much, but I hope it helps!". You're
too sweet and cute.
Lots of love for RhysiePiecey gifting me yet another piece on the list. So close to completion!
I also organized my list of donators in alphabetical order. I never thought it would be this long.
You're all truly amazing.
07/04/15
Thank you so much to Exotic Tea for the generous donation! I am crying. You're too kind.
More appreciation goes out to the two people who gave me more upvotes!
I'm grateful for Aidian Kyros's continuos donations and a generous contribution from SantaEngi. (:
P.S. I have obtained some more items. Unfortunately the Avatar Builder has been down for the past
couple of days so I haven't been able to update anything, but I will get to it as soon as it's back up!
07/05/15
The list of donators got so long that I had to put it in a spoiler to keep the front page from getting too
long! Thank you guys so much for getting me here. (':
07/07/15
Thanks to The Unholy Sadist for the donation of cute items!
Also, the Avatar Builder went back online, so my progress has been updated.
Shoutout to Granting Wishes Charity! They just opened and it's a cute thread. Check 'em out.
07/09/15
Woohoo! I won the bump acronym contest over at Unscripted Charity. Thank you to Unscripted
Destiny and everyone working over there. (:
07/09/15
Thanks to [Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.] for the contribution!
07/10/15
A huge thank you to -I- Adora -I- for giving me so much gold for a random avi design I did! (: Also,
thanks to whoever hit that <3 to keep me afloat.
07/12/15
Thumbs up to PandaPIushie and Keen Incisions for helping some people make a few bucks by
cleaning up their inventories. (: Another hats off to the one who gave me the thumbs up and the
seven people who were brave enough to drink the mystery potion!
07/13/15
Two more hearts up and one more poll vote!
Also, for anybody who's curious, the reason there hasn't been many updates on the quest is
because the rest of the items I want are super expensive and I'm not too anxious about getting
them, so I started donating quite a bit of gold to other people. (:
05/22/18
It's good to be back in the swing of things! Two new dream avis have been added to the
collection, and my second dream avi has finally been finished. Thank you so much for
the huge inventory donations from Illiane91, and to the Heartbeat Charity for its
contributions.
05/23/18
Thanks to the donation of three items from the lovely tayani, my Playful Hatter avatar
progress has started!
05/29/18
Thank you for the large donation from TwoBs's inventory giveaway! A huge thank you
also goes to ReadingRooster for Rapunzel's Dreamy Gaze! I've also purchased the
second-last item required to complete my Alice, and I'm super excited. Also bought
three more items for my Hatter and Cheshire. A good day for questing.
05/30/18
Thanks to the wonderful Arjoko at Cryptid Charity! (You can check them out below, their
banner is linked.) I've been searching for Creme Godina for forever, and now I can finally
finish Alice!

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» тнє ∂яєαм «•´¯`•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•´¯`•» qυєѕтιиg «•´¯`•

Listed in order of most wanted.

Playful Hatter
i. Sour Lady Lulala
ii. These Blooms

Elegant Cheshire
iii. Discordant Ghostly Curls
iv. Soft Kitty Please
v. Vernal Cosmic Equinox
vi. Marionette of the Galaxy
vii. Kira Kira Universe Idol

•´¯`•» σвтαιиє∂ «•´¯`•

i. Ebony Shoes
ii. A Delightful Journey
iii. Obsessive Adoration
iv. Kitty March
v. Astra: Sakura Breeze
vi. Sainte Ciel: Storge
vii. Mesmerized Mona
viii. Treasured Rosette
ix. Holy Verdurous Flower
x. Polished Pageturner
xi. FlapJackie
xii. Peaceful Water Nixie
xiii. Whimsical Wisteria
xiv. Cheery Heart Clouds
xv. Princess of the Heavens
xvi. Dutiful Cleric
xvii. Loving Manner
xviii. Angel of Intensity
xix. Flushed Cobweb Courtier
xx. Calumny Chauntelle
xxi. Cookies n Cream Biscuit
xxii. Balanced Mao Mao
xxiii. Lasting Lucie
xxiv. Sleepy Time
xxv. Gentlemanly Assassin
xxvi. Warm Sugar Star Kiss Curls
xxvii. Tumbling Adorkable Bea
xxviii. Bionic Sour Panty Thief!
xxix. Woodland Harvest
xxx. Ethereal Catharsis Lucem
xxxi. Rapunzel's Dreamy Gaze
xxxi. Creme Godina
xxxii.[/color Maybelline's Luminous Grace

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» αиgєℓѕ «•´¯`•

These are the lovely people who have helped me out along the way during
my quest (whether this be through other charity threads or my own, right here). I cannot thank these
community members enough and give them my best. In the future, I will definitely have their backs.
Click the spoiler! Here's to you, awesome people. (:

-I- Adora -I- | 18.2bil
Aidian Kyros | 92mil, Mythrill Coin (1,000,000,000 Gold)
A Random Fairy | Mesmerized Mona, Treasured Rosette, Holy Verdurous Flower, Polished
Pageturner, FlapJackie, Peaceful Water Nixie, Whimsical Wisteria, Mythrill Coin (1,000,000,000
Gold), Mythrill Coin (500,000,000 Gold)
Arlet Porselinchild | Astra: Sakura Breeze
BlushyBunny | 10mil, White Nosey Face Tattoo, Black Skull Claw (x2), G-LOL White Maiden
Skirt, Astra: Shy Black Tipped Cotton, Lilac Heart, Deep Blue Sea, Crumpled Blue Construction
Paper (x33), Crumpled Paper Bag (x33), Glass Marbles, Siren's Larynx, Unicorn Poop (x3), Cotton
(x3), Eggshell (x3), Lapis Lazuli, Blue Butterfly (x2), Pink Daffodil (x5), Blue Pearl (x7), Stitches
call_me_vampire2009 | 60mil, Aquarium Orange Snail, Blue Matte Wall Tile, Caramel
Cheesecake, Grade F Fish Bait, Jellyfish Cape, Long Blox, Blade of the New Republic's Tunic
chyna_doll | 2bil
Exotic Tea | 10bil
Hoshi-bun | 1.3bil
Ivorys Dream | Lavender Grunny
Granting Wishes Charity | 1bil
[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.] | 50.1mil
Keen Incisions | Lovely Genie Pink Bangled Bra/Embroidered Harlem Pants/Vest, Audrey's
Pink Strap Heels, Royal Scepter Gold, Prom Monarch's Crown, Odd Easter Egg, Silver Elven
Circlet, Pink/White Bitty Bloomers, White Tone Limbs Gloves, Ritzy Peach Beaded
Dress/Feather Fascinator, White Tropical Dancer Top/Skirt/Headband, G-LOL Primrose Maiden
Skirt/Top, Vintage Pink Cap Sleeve Cardigan, Lovely Pink/Raspberry Witchling Dress, Pretty
Princess Yellow Hells, Pink Candy Stripes Bikini Top/Bottom, Fabulous Hot Pink Pumps, Pretty
Pink Nurse Shoes, The Roommate buddy, Sims Baby Carriage, Dapper Gent's Cream/Light
Lavender Spatted Shoes
-l e - d e s u- | 1.5bil
MaruMihara | Dutiful Cleric, Loving Manner
ohthentic | 100mil
PandaPIushie | L Blox, Green Checker Cap, Blue PomPom Gloves, Gold Tiara, White Polar
Expedition Pile Jacket, Long-Stem Black Rose, Black Reading Glasses, Lidless Demon Armor
(Leggings), Coraline Button Eyes, Sunflower Picnic Sandals, Warm/Cool Starter Hero's Top,
Neutral/Cool Starter Heroine's Dress, Warm Starter Heroin's Shoes, Warm Glitzy Starter
Headband/Dress, Neutral/Cool Glitzy Starter Dress, Magenta Bedouin Skirt, Yellow Edwardian
Children's Trousers, Spiritred 2k11 Caroling Cap, Cool Starter Windblown Coat, Neutral Starter
Windblown Scarf, Neutral/Warm Starter Workout Pants, Cool Starter Workout Sweater, Gaia 9th
Anniversary Scarf, Starter Adventure Time Lady Rainicorn Scarf
pepperoni cheese | Obsessive Adoration
Planning Queen | 50mil, Jumbo Mouse Ears, Kiki Fleece Hat, Single White Daisy - Bouquet,
Astra: Dancing Blue Flower
purple_lily4466 | 575mil
RhysiePiecey | Flushed Cobweb Courtier
SantaEngi | 1bil
The Unholy Sadist | Smile for Autumn Beanie, Puffmuffin the Chow Chow, Cecilia's Circlet,
Cupcake Cutie, Star Money
Torhu-chan | 10mil
Unscripted Destiny | 3bil
Illiane91 (Click for her giveaway!) | Crystal Witch Chalcedony, Cheshire Grin, In Neutral
Wonderland, Melon Cream Godina,
Fafnir the Dragon, Sprouting Sumiko, Reluctant Indie Inamorato, Affectionate Sprout, The Forest Shepherd, Sour Honeyberry,
THE Sinful Bride, Draconic Ex Machina, Lulling Lucie, Sizzling Lazy Daze, Red Eyes
Dragon Master, Seaside Delinquit, Ian's Pleasant School Memories, Grey's Affluent Tea,
Berry Sweetie, Vendor of Things, Cool Fiercely Braided Buns, Whole Pumpkin Latte
Love, CMYK Eyes Dragon Master, Afternoon Calm Sewcial, Troublemaking Delinquit,
Dragon Master, Brutal Delinquit, Executive Dragon Master, Come Get A Pizza Me,
Adorable Sugar Pollen, SovereignTEA Stuteaous, Oni's Dragon Master, Twilight Hymn of
Faith, Rose Stuteaous, Tea & Muffincats, Freezing Dark Fafnir, Spring Maomao, Bahamut
the Adolescent Dragon, Tranquil Matcha Zen, Little Breeze Slugger, Floral Kisses, Melon
Downfall Daze, Thirsty Mad Tea Party, WooBoo, Jack in the Rose, Bishonen Dragon
Guardian Chrysalis Transform!, Miserable Constellation Draco, Twinkling Starcandy,
Velvetine Empress of Dragons

tayani | Lasting Lucie, Balanced Mao Mao, Sleepy Time
TwoBs | Radiant Wish Protector, Lovie Rainie, Tender Natured Artist, Helen's Apple,
The Prince's Cream Rose, Eternal Amadea, Mademoiselle Crème, Serene Oleander,
Sweet Cotton Candy Mousse, Sweet Spring Hopper, Astra: Powered Up Energy Ball,
[Animal] Sakura Spirit Flame, Macduff's Hair Pin, Cutie Animalie, Astra: Powered Up
Power Rays, [Animal] Astra: Electrified Energy Bubble, Rolled-Up Newspaper, Blue Paper
Crown, White Medical Scrub Pants, Blue Flyswatter
ReadingRooster | Rapunzel's Dreamy Gaze

•´¯`•» gυαя∂ιαиѕ «•´¯`•

Lovely charities that have helped out along the way.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

•´¯`•» тяανєℓℓєяѕ «•´¯`•

If you're feeling extra generous, please feel free to check out one of these other quests down below!

User Image

Torhu-chan's Quest

Vlidin's Quest
User Image

Fritz 2point0's Quest (and Charity)
User Image

Ivory's Quest
User Image

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» тнє ѕтσяу «•´¯`•

As I mentioned before, I don't really remember why I quit Gaia way back when. I do remember that I
was on it for a good couple of months and had climbed the ladder to a pretty high place. It was
probably because I didn't have enough time to keep up with my aquarium and other online
commitments. Who knows what preteen me was thinking. (Who knows what any preteen is thinking,
ever?)

The point is, now I'm back and ready for action. Er, or something like that. Truth is, I mainly joined
Gaia again to role-play.
This year, I graduated high school and will be moving on to university.
During my high school years, I volunteered on a blog called Youth Are Awesome (you should go
check it out, it's pretty cool). I had an outlet for my creativity, got to share my opinions with the
world, and attend a bunch of cool events. It was great. But alas, all good things must come to an
end. Without any outlet for my creativity, I didn't know what to do with myself. (It was pretty tragic.)
After conversing with fellow Gaian, I remembered that old thing called "role-playing" I used to do
back in the good old days. So I thought, why not pick it up again?

Of course, me being me, I had to start making my avatar the best it could be. Only downside to that
is the inflation rates on Gaia are worse than Zimbabwe. And that is saying a lot. Turns out, people
also started making super fancy graphics for their role-plays too. Man, did I feel like some sort of time
traveller trying to operate a smart phone.
I lucked out with some items in my first couple of days and
was able to get a couple billion gold selling in the marketplace, but that might as well be nothing in
this economy. My pockets are also regularity emptied paying other people for post layouts. (Yes, I'm
very technologically challenged and can't even draw stick people. Ironic considering my eye for
aesthetics.)

So here we are. In order for me to pursue my passions of fashion/design/looking fantabulous and
role-playing, I have turned to the charity side of the community. As an avid volunteer in real life, I
totally believe in the "pass it on" notion of selflessness
and will definitely be scavenging these
forums to help others in need when that time comes. Until then, I am extending a hand out to you
generous people and hoping that you will help me reach my dreams.

υρ∂αтє: мαу 21, 2018

Here we are again, almost three years since I first made this thread. It's crazy how fast
time flies by!
Once again, I am left wondering why I quit Gaia. This time, I definitely think
it was the amount of time commitment that I signed up for. When I dropped off in 2015, it
was right before I started university. Now, here I am, finishing my second-last year of
university, picking up this website another time.

In this second return, I feel like a time traveller yet again. It seems that they finally solved
that pesky inflation problem (thank goodness), and my favourite game zOMG! has made
a return.
Although I didn't know these things had happened when I decided to come
back, I feel like there was no better time to make a return! The old things I loved about
Gaia are still here, and the gripes I had with it are being resolved.

I can't say for certain whether this return will stick. Who knows when life will decide to hit
me in the face this time? But I do know that a large part of why I keep coming back is
due to this great community. Not only am I back to continue my dream avatar quest, I
want to make sure I don't leave for good without giving back to some charities first.

Thank you to everyone who may be deciding to follow me along!

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» ραтн тσ ωσи∂єяℓαи∂ «•´¯`•

Here is where I update my progress on my dream avatars to prove to you guys that everything
donated is being put to good use. (;

June 15, 2015

June 18, 2015

June 21, 2015

June 23, 2015
Wonderful Maid is complete!

June 24, 2015

July 3, 2015

July 5, 2015

May 22, 2018
Lovely Bookworm is complete!

May 23, 2018

May 24, 2018

May 29, 2018

May 30, 2018
Adorkable Alice is complete!

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» αят fяєєвιєѕ «•´¯`•

"Why are art freebies included in your quest thread?" That is a good question. Mainly, it's because
don't want to open a whole other thread for the sake of showing off all the amazing art people have
given me. Moreover, since this is my quest thread, all of my avatars are neatly displayed for your
reference and enjoyment. Lastly, I had this reserved post here, so why not use it? It was starting to
look pretty lonely all by itself, so here we are.

By Hime Sinaru

Wonderland Wanderer rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Quotable Explorer

•´¯`•» єиנσу уσυя ѕтαу «•´¯`•

That's all I really have to say! This quest could take me a couple weeks or maybe even a couple
months. No matter what, I will be here, optimistic and humble. Maybe one day I'll use my reserved
post, but I really don't know what else I could add. (Anyone have any suggestions?)

Stick around for my daily dose of bumps. You can be assured that they will inspire you. And if you
aren't inspired, well dammit, I don't know what to say to you. If you don't have the time to stay in
Wonderland, take a moment to hit that '<3' button and/or give me a bump in the right direction.

Here's the link in if you wanna refer to my quest:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests//t.97148551/][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2hwl9uh.jpg[/img][/url]

•´¯`•» lєt's plαч «•´¯`•

Let's liven things up a bit! Do you want to play a game? First game: set your RNG from
10 to 1000. If you get either 106 or 601, quote me and I will give you 600 platinum.
Second game: roll a 20 sided die. If you get either 10 or 6, I will give you 100 platinum. Unlimited
entries per day! Please quote me with the page number you won on to claim your prize.

Quotable Explorer

Vlidin
Yay for links!

Thank you so much for this! I completely forgot. ;-; I shall go add them in the original post at once.
Wonderland Wanderer
Vlidin
Yay for links!

Thank you so much for this! I completely forgot. ;-; I shall go add them in the original post at once.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces