Un-Fav-everyone in disney,twilight,and related. stressed

Smexi-Hugh Jackman,David Boreanez,Johnny Depp whee

Crazi-Britney Spears,Amy Winehouse,Micheal Jackson xp

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Fan 250
Favorite- Cher bcuz she sings awsumly, acts well and stands up 4 wat she believes in
Least Favorite- Miley Cyrus
Sexiest- Jenna James
Craziest- Tom Cruise
Oldest- Harrison Ford
Nerdyest- Bill Gates
i like lil wayne and a lot of rappers i hate the jonas brothers keri hilson is sexy and disturbed is just crazy
Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite: ninja
- Least Favorite 3nodding
- Sexiest mrgreen
- Craziest arrow
- Be creative with some adjectives, because I am not. wink wahmbulance

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!
favorite: Selena Gomez...she's hott
least favorite: Zack efron he's gayalicious..lol
the celeb i rlly hate is john voyt hes so freking gay i mean hes always gotta play the gayest parts in a movie
I've been doing some thinking and I would have to say that Christian Bale is my favorite living actor. I've been watching his movies since I was a little girl and he's always thrown himself in whatever role he was doing. Not only does he have the looks, but he has the talent which is the most important thing.
Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :
ash tisdale
- Favorite
raven samon
- Least Favorite
- Sexiestchros brown
- Craziest paris hilton
- Be creative with some adjectives, because I am not. wink

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!
the best 1 in being a rly cute singer talor swift!!!!!! wahmbulance biggrin heart mrgreen
Heres my favoritez:
Favorite- Michael Jackson heart
Least Favorite- Farrah Fawcett evil
Sexiest- Joe Jonas 4laugh
Craziest- Lindsay Lohan rofl
i like celebrities
favourite - demi lavato
least favourate - miley cyrus
sexiest - not so shure
craziest - Selena Gomez

Quick Reply

Submit