Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think that Angelina Jolie is Hot ??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

angelina jolie kicks butt!!
Stuch
i can think of so many reasons why i watch Scarlett films.

her acting ability
her nose
her full lips
her big eyes
her nice breasts
her fantastic a**
her amazingly sexy voice
her slender legs
her vulnerability
her hidden sexiness

hooray for thread hijacking!!!

Let's hear it for sexest little boys and their wet dreams
I like Angelina she's a really sexy lady heart

Liked her in Tomb Raider 1 then watched 2 which wasn't as good a bit cringy with the cheese but it was OK. lol.
Definately hot! w00t! xD
I love her bad a** persona in all her movies. Realy empowering.
She is a good actress. I like her in most movies, but I didn't like Tomb Raider
I think she is so pretty and she is so good at acting too so that adds on.
i fink she should get herself a man n stop stealin everybody elsez!!
buh she is hot!
shes really hot .. damn id turn lesbian for her! whee
I actually don't really like her.
I think there are other actresses that preform far better than she does, in more diverse roles.
She seems to mainly be in the kick-butt types of movies, I like actresses who can play each field equally.
Quote:
I actually don't really like her.
I think there are other actresses that preform far better than she does, in more diverse roles.
She seems to mainly be in the kick-butt types of movies, I like actresses who can play each field equally.

same, but she's not half bad. but i do agree, there are MANY other great actresses out there who can play multiple roles. another example of a person who plays only a certain role is adam sandler....he's always the "loser" who gets the girl at the end. but that doesn't stop me from loving his movies!(oh ya, EXCLUDING that movie, punch drunk love) lol...well ya, she's an ok actress to me.
there is nobody hotter than angie heart
faeriebell
Aqua_Obsidian
faeriebell
she is not my favorite actress, but I really liked her in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. It was the eye patch.

I havn't seen that movie yet. Is it good ?

Yeah, I liked it! It was filmed with very interesting lighting and the plot kept me entertained. It's very comic book like.. if you like comic book movies then I would recommend this one to you.

yeah great lighting and costumes, direction. Angelina, quite cool as usual. Could have done with more plot tension though. You were never really on the edge of your seat.
sexiie anqiie
shes really hot .. damn id turn lesbian for her! whee
me too
Angelina Is my IDOL! She is very beautiful. Her lips are so luscious. Her sex scene with Ethan Hawke was awesome. She is sexay. I'd date her and marry her! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff