Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I want to put my car in my signature and I asked for help at NTSG and the people there say that there should be an option
in the Account Preferences Page to set this but I don't seem have this option
SCREENSHOT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Quote:
As a side effect to these changes, car signatures will no longer be working. Sorry! We'd like to bring them back in the future, but only after we figure out something more interesting to do with them.

From this Announcement.

Also, just as friendly advise, it's not really necessary to link to your profile in your signature. We can get to it by clicking on your avatar, as sigs only appear in two places, forums and your profile (if you have it set to do the latter).

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
HyruleanHero
Quote:
As a side effect to these changes, car signatures will no longer be working. Sorry! We'd like to bring them back in the future, but only after we figure out something more interesting to do with them.

From this Announcement.

That's Stupid, don't the dev's know not to roll out a something new without implementing all of its features?

Also, how come I've seen others with cars in their signatures?

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
dan4334
HyruleanHero
Quote:

From this Announcement.

That's Stupid, don't the dev's know not to roll out a something new without implementing all of its features?

Don't know. Wouldn't know who works on them, but you can always post in Site Feedback to remind them that they should work on it, if they're not already doing something with them. If you do, don't forget to include what I quoted.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to effect all users. It may only effect new users who have joined since that Announcement was released.

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
HyruleanHero
dan4334
HyruleanHero
Quote:

From this Announcement.

Don't know. Wouldn't know who works on them, but you can always post in Site Feedback to remind them that they should work on it, if they're not already doing something with them. If you do, don't forget to include what I quoted.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to effect all users. It may only effect new users who have joined since that Announcement was released.

That's weird you don't often see that sort of thing

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
dan4334
HyruleanHero
dan4334
HyruleanHero
Quote:

From this Announcement.

I know, but they must have forgotten to stay completely true to their word, and disable everyone's car sig. Just be sure that you're not asking them to disable them all, but to find a way to re-enable them, if you make a SF topic about it.

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
HyruleanHero
dan4334
HyruleanHero
dan4334
HyruleanHero
Quote:

From this Announcement.

I know, but they must have forgotten to stay completely true to their word, and disable everyone's car sig. Just be sure that you're not asking them to disable them all, but to find a way to re-enable them, if you make a SF topic about it.

I think I'm going to make a petition about it - thanks so far...

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
dan4334
HyruleanHero
dan4334
HyruleanHero
dan4334

I think I'm going to make a petition about it - thanks so far...

Ether way works. Posting in Site Feedback gets input on the idea, Petitions just get support, and not much else. You're welcome.
User Image
User Image

That's odd, I remember that announcement. But I still have the option to add my car to my sig if I want. It's in my Account Settings. I click on the cog, scroll down and where it gives me the choice to do stuff to sig images like viewing others sigs or what I want in mine, it has the option for the car in both.

And on my mules that I originally had my car showing, I've never taken them out and neither has Gaia. They're still there.

@ Dan, in you're screenshot where you ask if it should be there... that's where mine IS. confused Right above the choice to show my aquarium.

User Image

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I've got my petition up it's here

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Yeah, my account preferences page looks exactly like that. There's only an aquarium option under "My Signature" and a show car under "All Signatures." My car has been in my sig for a million years apparently, so now its just stuck there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff