Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
Here a glitch there a glitch everywhere a glitch glitch!
There are a bunch of glitches happening all over the place? Spinami isn't showing the items I win, can't save my avatar cause it's telling me the base doesn't exist, item images that randomly don't show up, aquarium not working, achievements not working.......................! I hope you fix these problems and soon!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the avatar glitch. I can't save to enter Runway!

scream gonk stressed talk2hand evil

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
Another problem I've had for a LONG time is that I haven't been able to relocate my home. When I click on the button that says move it for me it don't happen. I can't even remember where my home is in Towns 1 it's been that long.

Beloved Cat

12,675 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Nomideon
There a bunch of glitches happening all over the place? Spinami isn't showing the items I win, can't save my avatar cause it's telling me the base doesn't exist, item images that randomly don't show up, aquarium not working, achievements not working.......................! I hope you fix these problems and soon!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the avatar glitch. I can't save to enter Runway!

yup, i found the same problem....can't save avatar.....the page just stays forever and lower left hand corner where the 'handshakes' are looks like it's gone mad trying to figure out where it's going....probably google analytics....i saw that flash several times, lol......i wonder if maybe they should just run the site and stop 'updating, upgrading and improving'....got too many problems every time they tell us they're making something better rofl.

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
jseathl8
Nomideon
There a bunch of glitches happening all over the place? Spinami isn't showing the items I win, can't save my avatar cause it's telling me the base doesn't exist, item images that randomly don't show up, aquarium not working, achievements not working.......................! I hope you fix these problems and soon!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the avatar glitch. I can't save to enter Runway!

yup, i found the same problem....can't save avatar.....the page just stays forever and lower left hand corner where the 'handshakes' are looks like it's gone mad trying to figure out where it's going....probably google analytics....i saw that flash several times, lol......i wonder if maybe they should just run the site and stop 'updating, upgrading and improving'....got too many problems every time they tell us they're making something better rofl.

AGREED!!!

Beloved Cat

12,675 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Nomideon
jseathl8
Nomideon

AGREED!!!

lol and i just found out i can't get into the dumpster dive because the page loads but doesn't finish loading .....the little white rectangle in the lower left corner of my screen keeps blinking trying to 'read' something 'gaia.hs.linwd.net' it looks like and it's doing it even on thispage too.....not fully loading again sigh lol.

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
jseathl8
Nomideon
jseathl8
Nomideon

AGREED!!!

lol and i just found out i can't get into the dumpster dive because the page loads but doesn't finish loading .....the little white rectangle in the lower left corner of my screen keeps blinking trying to 'read' something 'gaia.hs.linwd.net' it looks like and it's doing it even on thispage too.....not fully loading again sigh lol.

Everythings gone tarded! LOL Sorry you're having so much trouble. Like I said before hopefully they get all this stuff fixed. Then once they do hopefully they leave it alone. I don't understand why they have to mess with things when they work just fine?!?!

Beloved Cat

12,675 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
AMEN!! lol, s'okay i fel like i'm getting hypnotized by watching that little circle waiting for page to finish loading rofl...had a brief thought how it seems stuck though...maybe somebody's makin whoopee on the keyboard and a button stuck?? roflmao

Beloved Cat

12,675 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Nomideon
jseathl8
Nomideon
jseathl8
Nomideon

AGREED!!!

Everythings gone tarded! LOL Sorry you're having so much trouble. Like I said before hopefully they get all this stuff fixed. Then once they do hopefully they leave it alone. I don't understand why they have to mess with things when they work just fine?!?!

yup, if it ain't broke..don't fix it lol......just noticed that none of the site pages are loading completely...wonder if that's why we can't save avatars too? looks like we caught this stuff early just hope they fix it soon.....it'd be nice lol

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Nomideon

So far, I've only noticed that the Spinami doesn't show the item you get.
Haven't checked on the others yet but be sure that your connection is not playing around with you, you know.
Gaia Staff's probably working on something, because this sounds like the error 500 we had last week, caused by the new "Inventory 2 Beta" feature.
Probably the Salty forums must be busy right now, heh. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
TheJesterGuy
Nomideon

So far, I've only noticed that the Spinami doesn't show the item you get.
Haven't checked on the others yet but be sure that your connection is not playing around with you, you know.
Gaia Staff's probably working on something, because this sounds like the error 500 we had last week, caused by the new "Inventory 2 Beta" feature.
Probably the Salty forums must be busy right now, heh. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was only having probs w/ my avi, spinami, and pics of items not showing in my inventory. The other's were problems that other gaians were having that I noticed they had posted in the bug report thread.
Seems they've fixed everything........for now! LOL wink
Like yer avi btw. Cute! Hahaha emotion_bigheart

Friendly Friend

12,625 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I noticed the Spinami didnt show the item i won....is anyone else seeing the Avatar Arena as dead? Like there's nothing? Why hasnt none of that been fixed?

Aged Gaian

Nomideon

I was only having probs w/ my avi, spinami, and pics of items not showing in my inventory. The other's were problems that other gaians were having that I noticed they had posted in the bug report thread.

The Spinami is still glitched, haha, and my inventory is thankfully doing fine.
Just made another avi yesterday and it behaved as usual. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Didn't save, though, because people are loving my thick dragon boy, haha. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks for the compliment. Bewere cutter + "thicc" items = sexy as all heck. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
TheJesterGuy
Nomideon

The Spinami is still glitched, haha, and my inventory is thankfully doing fine.
Just made another avi yesterday and it behaved as usual. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Didn't save, though, because people are loving my thick dragon boy, haha. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks for the compliment. Bewere cutter + "thicc" items = sexy as all heck. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah my spinami still glitched as well. That I guess I can live with as long as I'm getting the item. As for your avi, who doesn't like sexy avatar. LOL I'll keep those items in mind.
wink

Aged Gaian

Nomideon

Yeah my spinami still glitched as well. That I guess I can live with as long as I'm getting the item. As for your avi, who doesn't like sexy avatar. LOL I'll keep those items in mind.
wink

Yeah. Not a major setback but still... I hope it gets fixed soon, for more "trivial" it seems.
I do not only like but I also have a favorite gallery based on this "category", heh. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thank this guide for helping me - Thick Thights of Gaia, in special this part I'm linking.

Versatile Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Cool Cat 500
TheJesterGuy
Nomideon

wink

Yeah. Not a major setback but still... I hope it gets fixed soon, for more "trivial" it seems.
I do not only like but I also have a favorite gallery based on this "category", heh. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thank this guide for helping me - Thick Thights of Gaia, in special this part I'm linking.

Items are a little pricey for me but perhaps one of these days! wink blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces