Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventuring Comrade

I tried to change my avatar last night, loaded one of the outfits I have created and saved to do so with relative ease. Forgot to mention, it's still persisting.

If I hit 'Undo' it just flies up to the top of the page. It shows the list of equipped items, but whenever I hit save nothing happens. It just sits there with my mouse pointer over the save button which looks like it's kind of splitting in half, but it's always looked like that. So I go about editing said outfit, when I hit the 'Save' button all that happens is nothing. No loading, no going to a new page, and no change in my avatar.

Anyone else having this problem? Also, it persists on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, all of which are fully up to date.

Dapper Puppy

Not sure if this will work, try saving your avatar completely unequipped, then make your new avi up.

Adventuring Comrade

Albern Puppy
Not sure if this will work, try saving your avatar completely unequipped, then make your new avi up.
I tried removing my items but nothing changed. Pressing Undo or 'Get Naked' doesn't seem to work either. It's kind of annoying, and on the off chance I'm able to strip my avi down, the save option still does absolutely nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff